Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SAKs and LEGO

us Offline VICMAN

• Zombie Apprentice
Re: SAKs and LEGO
Reply #330 on: July 08, 2018, 07:00:39 PM
Amy has got her pilots licence. And ever the practical girl she's fitted The Red Baron to her biplane. You never know when you might need a MiniChamp

Amy is a smart girl! :cheers:

Nice pic Bill! :like: :tu: :tu:

gb Offline Fast Bill

• No Life Club
  • Carpe titanium
Reply #331 on: July 08, 2018, 07:18:39 PM
Amy has got her pilots licence. And ever the practical girl she's fitted The Red Baron to her biplane. You never know when you might need a MiniChamp

Amy is a smart girl! :cheers:

Nice pic Bill! :like: :tu: :tu:

She could be a Pioneer * !

*sorry in joke there, she's named Amy after Amy Johnson who was a aviatrix at the same time as Amelia Earhart
Per Titanium Ad Tearoom.
Apex predator of fruit cake

us Offline VICMAN

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #332 on: July 08, 2018, 07:22:14 PM

*sorry in joke there, she's named Amy after Amy Johnson who was a aviatrix at the same time as Amelia Earhart

Proving that the forum is educational....I just learned something about aviation history! :cheers: :cheers:

us Offline FolderBeholder

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #333 on: July 08, 2018, 07:27:29 PM

Proving that the forum is educational....I just learned something about aviation history! :cheers: :cheers:
Same here!  :tu: :like:
Rest in peace ColoSwiss, you will always be remembered.

gb Offline Fast Bill

• No Life Club
  • Carpe titanium
Reply #334 on: July 08, 2018, 08:32:18 PM
Both Amy and Amelia's story fascinate me. Really pioneering women at the dawn of aviation. Amelia is obviously well known but Amy has fallen into the shadows a bit in recent years which is a shame. They both pushed quite a few boundaries  :like:
Per Titanium Ad Tearoom.
Apex predator of fruit cake

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #335 on: August 30, 2018, 04:11:11 PM
from the trip to Berlin this week

My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

gb Offline Wspeed

• Just Bananas
Reply #336 on: August 30, 2018, 04:12:12 PM
Cool pics TP  :like: :tu:
fail to prepare prepare to fail

us Offline VICMAN

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #337 on: August 30, 2018, 06:28:00 PM
from the trip to Berlin this week

Great pics Peacent! :like: :tu: :tu:

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
  • American Clandestine Materials Executive (ACME)
Reply #338 on: August 31, 2018, 02:23:49 AM
And let it be noted that today marks forty years since the minifig was created.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE PEOPLE!

Mine are currently on a mission- they never get a day off.
"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

"I love democracy" Sheev Palpatine, upon his election to Chancellor.

us Offline Rapidray

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #339 on: August 31, 2018, 02:39:39 AM
Any ideal on how tall that giraffe was??? It almost looks life size, but I’m sure they take them in at night time. Thanks for sharing.

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #340 on: August 31, 2018, 09:57:23 AM
And let it be noted that today marks forty years since the minifig was created.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE PEOPLE!

Mine are currently on a mission- they never get a day off.
:cheers: Happy birthday guys and gals  :salute:

Is the mission objective on a need to know basis?
'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #341 on: August 31, 2018, 02:35:22 PM
Any ideal on how tall that giraffe was??? It almost looks life size, but I’m sure they take them in at night time. Thanks for sharing.

I didn't measure it, but knowing that Giraffes are 4 to 5.5 meters high on average (grown females and males, respectively) I'd consider it a full grown Giraffe in LEGO, so more or less close to the real size. :think:  Here you see people next to it, yes it was a big LEGO figure  :ahhh

The Giraffe's ears had two "10" written in them in LEGO blocks, maybe it's the 10th anniversary of LEGOLand Berlin, or other 10th anniversary, but it could also be 10+10 = 20 feet  ??? (not that feet are a metric/EU measurement unit) which would be 6 meters the height of the tallest giraffes out there
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

us Offline Rapidray

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #342 on: August 31, 2018, 05:31:13 PM
 :like: :iagree:
That’s one big LEGO! I didn’t think it would be that big, but it is! Thanks!

us Offline Barry Rowland

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bon Journee!!
Reply #343 on: August 31, 2018, 05:39:00 PM
What awesome pics!!
Barry

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #344 on: September 01, 2018, 03:32:46 PM
:like: :iagree:
That’s one big LEGO! I didn’t think it would be that big, but it is! Thanks!

It's 6m tall and has been there 11 years, the tail is made of 3500 pieces, and apparently was stolen... :facepalm:
smurfin thieves!!  :rant: :twak:

https://www.brothers-brick.com/2009/08/26/tail-stolen-from-berlin-lego-giraffe-news/
My toys:

us Offline VICMAN

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #345 on: September 03, 2018, 01:05:35 PM
Here is a video of a life size drivable Bugatti Chiron made from Legos.....sorry, there is not a SAK in the video, but I thought the Lego car would be of interest

http://www.fox19.com/story/39003014/drivable-sports-car-created-with-legos

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #346 on: September 03, 2018, 02:35:47 PM
20180903_132933.jpg
* 20180903_132933.jpg (Filesize: 199.17 KB)

us Offline VICMAN

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #347 on: September 03, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #348 on: September 03, 2018, 02:44:37 PM
 :salute: Thanks VICMAN

us Offline Rapidray

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #349 on: September 03, 2018, 02:47:15 PM
Here is a video of a life size drivable Bugatti Chiron made from Legos.....sorry, there is not a SAK in the video, but I thought the Lego car would be of interest

That is really cool.

us Offline VICMAN

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #350 on: September 03, 2018, 02:56:57 PM

That is really cool.

:cheers:

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
Reply #351 on: September 03, 2018, 07:36:17 PM

Snake cult. Actually, spider cult to be technical. That's what happens when I find a still sealed Shelob set at the flea market with a ridiculously low price on it.
"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #352 on: September 03, 2018, 08:35:51 PM

Snake cult. Actually, spider cult to be technical. That's what happens when I find a still sealed Shelob set at the flea market with a ridiculously low price on it.
:popcorn:

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
Reply #353 on: September 04, 2018, 03:29:56 AM
I'm not in a position to release an unedited action report, Mag, sorry. Brick Force deployments are usually so need to know the agents flashy thing themselves before debriefing. This is what I can admit to:

Brick Force deployed multiple assets including plainclothes operatives in two recon teams,Taskforce [REDACTED] augmented by thaumatological support agents, the [REDACTED] wing and special assets PHOENIX and [REDACTED]. This decision was made based on analysis of current intelligence reports concerning the outcome events stemming from the Council of [REDACTED]; this was self deployment due to a lack of human oversight and a perceived immediate need. They did leave a note saying where they were going, when they would be back, who they were, and their objective.

Agents in indigenous garb inserted by [REDACTED] to Point AMIDALA at [REDACTED] hours, and approached Points BILLABA and BONTERI on foot where they began observation of the target area. At that time they confirmed local security forces were avoiding the region do to the target's reputation as an "orc eatter" (sic). At [REDACTED] hours, recon team BILLABA reported plot critical protagonists under the leadership of [REDACTED] were overdue to leave the target's lair, and the local security forces were were approaching. At that time, on site command issued a GO order. Taskforce [REDACTED] element R roped in as a blocking force from asset PHOENIX and [REDACTED] at points CLOVIS, CODY and CORDE, as the remainder of Taskforce [REDACTED] (element I) with taumetlogical assets deployed to point DODONNA via "temporarily stolen" Lamba-class shuttle with [REDACTED] wing flying in support.

The team at DODONNA immediately made forced entry to the on-site tunnel complex using chemical explosives and magic. After making the breach, they encountered multiple arachnids of not less than 50kg and engaged using electomagnetic slugthrowers, blasters, vibroblades and concussion grenades. After releasing multiple canisters of a heavier than air, long persistence arachnicide (refer to file on COMPOUND ORKIN27), they proceed to clear surviving, non-plot critical opfor to prevent them from reinforcing enemy SHELOB. At this time, psiint suggested that plot critical protagonist [REDACTED] was down but [ITEM] had been recovered by sidekick [REDACTED] who had neutralized enemy SHELOB. Members of Taskforce [REDACTED] located and confirmed the status of enemy SHELOB while avoiding detection by indigenous personnel.

At that time, it was observed that local security forces were approaching point DODONNA and asset PHOENIX and [REDACTED] wing engaged with fire and locally improvised kinetic weapons from the air, and by security teams CLOVIS and CODY with direct slugthrower, blaster and missile fire. Taskforce [REDACTED] members who had entered the tunnel network exited through point DODONNA and boarded their shuttle. It was estimated that local security forces had suffered approximately 90% losses and could be avoided by plot critical protagonist, formerly sidekick, [REDACTED] to continue his mission to destroy [REDACTED] at the magma vents in the region of location MUSTIFAR.

Recon team BILLABA reported dismounted and mounted friendly local forces under the command of codename STRIDER approaching the main gates of the enemy force stronghold. Analysis indicated that local friendly forces were there in a distractionary role rather intending to defeat the enemy by direct force (99.4% confidence)., Recon team BILLABA proceeded to infiltrate local forces for the states of reasons of "duuuuude, why not" and "got to die of something" and were later extracted by [REDACTED]. Recon team BONTERI returned on foot to point AMIDALA, where they encamped along with part of TASKFORCE [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] wing, to act as QRF if the local liberation forces under the leadership of codename STRIDER were unable to provide sufficient distraction.

The TASKFORCE [REDACTED] assets normally assigned to infiltrate the opposing force in their operational continuum returned to their normal postings and "unstole" the LAMBDA shuttle.

On seeing signs of successful destruction of the item known as [REDACTED] at codename MUSTIFAR and deployment of CSAR assets under the command of codename WHITE to extract any surviving plot critical protagonists, recon team BONTERI and the remaining Taskforce [REDACTED] members exited via [REDACTED] wing and assets PHEONIX and [REDACTED] at local midnight. At an altitude of CLASSIFIED meters to avoid observation from indigenous personnel, these Brick Force assets returned to their home continuum via a class IX portal spell. After debrief and medcheck, all remaining Taskforce [REDACTED] assets returned to their normal operation continuum and posts.

All special equipment including all chemical, biological, atomic and antimatter weapons have been accounted for and returned other than the canisters of ORKIN27. All non-continumm personal weapons and equipment have been accounted for. Photographic evidence and the trophy head confirm that SHELOB is no longer in service within her native continuum.

Recon Team BONTERI used a ground based portal spell to make a series short ranged continuum skips via continuums [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], and [REDACTED]. Initial debriefing suggest their thaumatologic support personnel were too drunk to make it one jump, despite a clearly agreed upon counter tracking claim (97% wordmatch including exact phrasing, inflection and excessively precise details shared by all members). The presence of multiple bottles of firepepper brandy and the remains of "pipeweed" found in their kit supports the "too drunk to cast straight" theory to explain why they were overdue and not duty ready.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 03:42:07 AM by ironraven »

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #354 on: September 04, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

:worthless:

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #355 on: September 04, 2018, 04:27:44 PM

The pics are in ultraviolet Santos. Obvs. If you can't see them it's because you're not authorised.

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #356 on: September 04, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

The pics are in ultraviolet Santos. Obvs. If you can't see them it's because you're not authorised.

Waddaya mean, not authorised?! You sayin' I ain't ultraviolent?!

:twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

gb Offline Wspeed

• Just Bananas
Reply #357 on: September 04, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

Waddaya mean, not authorised?! You sayin' I ain't ultraviolent?!

:twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:
If you are ultraviolent we might need you  :D
fail to prepare prepare to fail

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
Reply #358 on: September 05, 2018, 02:42:40 AM
After consultation with the Intell and Media Manipulation shop, we've agreed to declassify a visible light photo captured from a helmet cam. I apologize for the poor quality image, the agent was not holding still when facing something that dangerous and that big. Keep in mind that they were using a multi-spectral imaging targetting system integrated into their helmets or visors, so they only use lights in an emergency. It was run through the digitial scrubber to maximize the useful details.

Show content
If you're sure.
Show content
It's pretty graphic.
Show content
I mean, they did splatter a two ton spider to be sure it was really dead.
Show content
Don't blame me if lunch isn't as good the second time.
Show content
I warned you
Show content
No one ever listens.
Show content

Look, that cave was dark. They had to go to thermal and echo location.

us Offline twiliter

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • motionless wheel, nothing is real
Reply #359 on: September 09, 2018, 04:59:47 PM
 :SAKnight:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30