Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Ruined

Butch · 58 · 2096

us Offline Butch

• No Life Club
  • Douglas's papa
Re: Ruined
Reply #30 on: January 19, 2018, 08:43:08 AM
I don't get what the title refers to, your bank account, self control, small sak collection or all of the above  :rofl:

Absolutely beyond any shadow of a doubt...............yes............ :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh :drink:
Shoot low sheriff, they're riddin' shetlands
SAKMC unit number BR549
137% Redneck
I would like to apologise to anyone I have not offended. Please be patient, I will get to you shortly.
Just a small personal observation.  ...........I would not be at all surprised that when God created the Earth & the heavens, that the SwissChamp was the tool he used. .............. :hatsoff:

id Offline jaya_man

• Global Moderator
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #31 on: January 19, 2018, 09:42:24 AM
:D It sure does!!! :facepalm:
At last, both Father and Son duos are in this post... :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #32 on: January 19, 2018, 12:18:52 PM
I came here to replace my PST and here I am :facepalm: :D

At least it is an enjoyable hobby addiction :like:

us Offline twiliter

• motionless wheel, nothing is real
Reply #33 on: January 19, 2018, 12:24:22 PM
I can stop anytime I want, right?  :)

Right??  :facepalm:

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Reply #34 on: January 19, 2018, 12:46:07 PM
I can stop anytime I want, right?  :)

Right??  :facepalm:
Keep telling yourself that.... ::)
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

gb Offline tosh

• No Life Club
Reply #35 on: January 19, 2018, 01:19:25 PM
Say Butch, don't listen to 'em
They'll lead you astray
You're cool enough to not be swayed right
58's...?? Hmm maybe, but from a swisschamp.. that's going backwards...the natural progression would be the Workchamp  :ahhh an' if you're going there check out the XL variant  :o
see that's a proper tool.

But the swisschamps are fine, most get by with nothin' more......

Take it from me
You don't need the
XL
XLT
XAVT
XXLT

There's really No need to look !
Trust me  :angel:
I don't claim to know it all, but what I do know is right.

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #36 on: January 19, 2018, 01:46:53 PM
See, awl you folks ain't helpin' the problem at awl.............well you are helpin' the problem, but that is jest pushin' me farther down the rabbit hole :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh :think:

Don't worry. Here, let me help...

Show content

:D :D

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
Reply #37 on: January 19, 2018, 03:00:41 PM

At least it is an enjoyable hobby addiction :like:
:like:
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

us Offline Butch

• No Life Club
  • Douglas's papa
Reply #38 on: January 19, 2018, 03:32:37 PM
SAKMC unit number BR549
137% Redneck
I would like to apologise to anyone I have not offended. Please be patient, I will get to you shortly.
Just a small personal observation.  ...........I would not be at all surprised that when God created the Earth & the heavens, that the SwissChamp was the tool he used. .............. :hatsoff:

us Offline Butch

• No Life Club
  • Douglas's papa
Reply #39 on: January 19, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

Not yet, Douglas still has not chimed in here. :ahhh
SAKMC unit number BR549
137% Redneck

id Offline jaya_man

• Global Moderator
Reply #40 on: January 19, 2018, 03:56:33 PM
:lol:

us Offline Butch

• No Life Club
  • Douglas's papa
Reply #41 on: January 19, 2018, 03:58:20 PM
Say Butch, don't listen to 'em
They'll lead you astray
You're cool enough to not be swayed right
58's...?? Hmm maybe, but from a swisschamp.. that's going backwards...the natural progression would be the Workchamp  :ahhh an' if you're going there check out the XL variant  :o
see that's a proper tool.

But the swisschamps are fine, most get by with nothin' more......

Take it from me
You don't need the
XL
XLT
XAVT
XXLT

There's really No need to look !
Trust me  :angel:

The 58s came along for the ride when I got other champs. They are laying in a drawer until I figger out what to do wiyh these halfpint wanna bes............ :drink: :drink: :drink:
SAKMC unit number BR549
137% Redneck

us Offline Butch

• No Life Club
  • Douglas's papa
Reply #42 on: January 19, 2018, 03:59:36 PM
SAKMC unit number BR549
137% Redneck

us Offline Butch

• No Life Club
  • Douglas's papa
Reply #43 on: January 19, 2018, 05:22:08 PM

After thinking more about this.............This is all his fault, he is the one that started this by using that smurfin' telephone and that call got all this started........he could at least chime in here and make excuses for himself...........or is it hisself.........gotta be careful with the pronouns these days, wrong one can get you in all kinds of hot water............oh well please ignore????????????   is dat right.........hummmmmmmm. :whistle:
SAKMC unit number BR549
137% Redneck

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #44 on: January 19, 2018, 05:41:30 PM

After thinking more about this.............This is all his fault, he is the one that started this by using that smurfin' telephone and that call got all this started........he could at least chime in here and make excuses for himself...........or is it hisself.........gotta be careful with the pronouns these days, wrong one can get you in all kinds of hot water............oh well please ignore????????????   is dat right.........hummmmmmmm. :whistle:

You need to calm down. Right now, you're just a couple of posts like this away to become a real evil creature...

:ahhh :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline Butch

• No Life Club
  • Douglas's papa
Reply #45 on: January 19, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

You need to calm down. Right now, you're just a couple of posts like this away to become a real evil creature...

Hey, I'm just a sweet loveable little fuzzball......if you don't belive me, just ask me and I will tell you and that will prove it............. :D :climber:
SAKMC unit number BR549
137% Redneck

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #46 on: January 19, 2018, 07:16:51 PM

Hey, I'm just a sweet loveable little fuzzball......if you don't belive me, just ask me and I will tell you and that will prove it............. :D :climber:

Just go to the palindrome thread, you devil, you...

:pok: :pok:

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline Douglas

• No Life Club
Reply #47 on: January 20, 2018, 04:21:06 AM
No response bacause I started my work  day at 2AM. Got home at 7:30 PM felling worse than SMURF'N SMURF.  Just got out of ER with type A SMURF'N Flu.  Getting Rx and going to bed.  Will post later if I live.
"LOGIC!  My God, the man's talking about logic!  We're talking about Universal Armageddon!"
Dr.  McCoy

MTo...The BEST place on Earth!

us Offline Douglas

• No Life Club
Reply #48 on: January 20, 2018, 04:30:02 AM
PS.
Butch you ARE EVIL!!.  :rant: Go set on the naughty step.  Yes  I told you what to do... :pok:  :pok:  I  don't care if I have had "Powdered But Syndrome" sinse the day I was born.   :think: :viking: TO THE NAUGHTY STEP!!!!!!

For everyone else,  my wife says I am a bad sick person.  :facepalm: :facepalm:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 04:31:06 AM by Douglas »
"LOGIC!  My God, the man's talking about logic!  We're talking about Universal Armageddon!"
Dr.  McCoy

us Offline Butch

• No Life Club
  • Douglas's papa
Reply #49 on: January 20, 2018, 05:53:00 AM
Your wife is correct.............but you might need to remove the excess powder from your butt.......now I know why your so grumpy.........that is perperation H, not powder.......... :pok: :pok: :pok:

Go to bed and get over the crud, if you had asked I would have told you not to get it.. Seriously get better soon son.
SAKMC unit number BR549
137% Redneck

us Offline twiliter

• motionless wheel, nothing is real
Reply #50 on: January 20, 2018, 10:23:15 AM
ER for the flu sounds pretty awful, hope you feel better soon Douglas.  :tu:

us Offline LoopCutter

Reply #51 on: January 22, 2018, 06:50:56 PM
The flu bug this season is serious business.  There have been two locals, who both were healthy, ignored rest and treatment until down flat, both have expired, separate issues, both under 50 years. 

Sister n law was told by her doctor, no church, order groceries for pick up or delivery, avoid pharmacy, use drive-up window or have delivered. Wear mask and gloves at work.   She almost died 2 years ago, and now the best she has been in several years health wise. Doc wants to avoid any set back.

Stay well friends, with all seriousness!!!

If I start and end the day above ground, it is a good day!

Hope yours is as good!

A SMART man always knows what to say!
   A WISE man knows whether or not to say it!!!

us Offline Butch

• No Life Club
  • Douglas's papa
Reply #52 on: January 22, 2018, 08:33:02 PM
The flu bug this season is serious business.  There have been two locals, who both were healthy, ignored rest and treatment until down flat, both have expired, separate issues, both under 50 years. 

Sister n law was told by her doctor, no church, order groceries for pick up or delivery, avoid pharmacy, use drive-up window or have delivered. Wear mask and gloves at work.   She almost died 2 years ago, and now the best she has been in several years health wise. Doc wants to avoid any set back.

This deserves repeating.

Pay attention Douglas.
SAKMC unit number BR549
137% Redneck

us Offline Douglas

• No Life Club
Reply #53 on: January 22, 2018, 09:17:32 PM

This deserves repeating.

Pay attention Douglas.
Don't worry.  I haven't spent this much time in bed resting sense I got home from my first big Scouting trip... :facepalm:
Dr.  McCoy

us Offline Butch

• No Life Club
  • Douglas's papa
Reply #54 on: January 22, 2018, 09:32:17 PM

This deserves repeating.

Pay attention Douglas.
Don't worry.  I haven't spent this much time in bed resting sense I got home from my first big Scouting trip... :facepalm:

:like: :like: :like:
SAKMC unit number BR549
137% Redneck

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
  • American Clandestine Materials Executive (ACME)
Reply #55 on: January 23, 2018, 02:31:10 AM
I can hear Douglas' brain from here. "Daaaaad.... not in front of the whole forum!"

Listen to your father- take your meds, hydrate, go to bed. This is a nasty little mutant and I'm just hoping it passes my house with a wide margin.
"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

"I love democracy" Sheev Palpatine, upon his election to Chancellor.

us Offline Butch

• No Life Club
  • Douglas's papa
Reply #56 on: January 23, 2018, 02:35:03 AM
I can hear Douglas' brain from here. "Daaaaad.... not in front of the whole forum!"

Listen to your father- take your meds, hydrate, go to bed. This is a nasty little mutant and I'm just hoping it passes my house with a wide margin.

:like: :drink: :drink: :rofl:
SAKMC unit number BR549
137% Redneck

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Reply #57 on: January 23, 2018, 10:33:18 AM
Tell us about this scouting trip...  :pok: :D
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!