Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

My $3.50 Belt Clip

lew · 4 · 1180

Offline lew

My $3.50 Belt Clip
on: January 26, 2018, 03:02:59 AM
I decided to try out pocket carrying my Work Champ.  I went to Home Depot figuring they had pocket clips but they didn't.  I ended up making a belt clip out of a cheap carabiner key chain and a Nite Ize S-Biner.

I can hook it on a belt loop or thread the belt through it; works great either way.  Cost me $3.50.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: My $3.50 Belt Clip
Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 03:21:21 AM
Very nice! I did something similar a little back, my problem was that every pair of pants/shorts I have are diff, the belt loop would be farther back or the pockets lower and the sak would be either too low or too high, so I made an adjustable one..
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

Offline lew

Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 03:31:18 AM
Very nice! I did something similar a little back, my problem was that every pair of pants/shorts I have are diff, the belt loop would be farther back or the pockets lower and the sak would be either too low or too high, so I made an adjustable one..
JR
Awesome!  It must have taken some time, and you need some skill (that I don't have) to make that.  I put mine together in 3 seconds.  If I need it longer, I'll add another S-Biner.  Shorter?  Hmmmm.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 03:46:32 AM
JR
Awesome!  It must have taken some time, and you need some skill (that I don't have) to make that.  I put mine together in 3 seconds.  If I need it longer, I'll add another S-Biner.  Shorter?  Hmmmm.
Yeah that took some time to throw together, few measurements, cuts and trims, couple burns, and thrown tools, but it got there, lol, thanks..
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%