Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

If you was to give a First MT, Torch, Knife what would they be?

us Offline Outback in Idaho

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Not all those who wander are lost.
  Over the years of owning multitools I've bought a few off Ebay, gave a few away to youth who had nothing more than a pair of pliers for doing landscaping/water work, and have given a few MTs away to friends that I felt could use a start in the right direction.

So, if you were to give someone a start in life, or get them started on the right path, what Multitool, Flashlight/Torch, and Pocket(like) knife would you give or recommend to them?
  Affordability does not count here, the sky is the limit. Given your knowledge and expertise (as it may be) what would be YOUR recommendations of such?
¬ Outback in Idaho

Behind every mask there is a face, behind that a story.

Re: If you was to give a First MT, Torch, Knife what would they be?
Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 09:09:32 AM
  Me, as I have limited knowledge of things of such, and can only go by with what I've experienced... if I was to get someone on a good foundation I would give them...

• Leatherman Rebar - It is probably the most universal tool with lots of features for the buck, and has a 25 year warranty, and is about the most bullet-proof item next to a Wave. However the Wave, such as it may be, may not be for everyone. And to get someone started on the right path, this would be my choice.

• LED Lenser M5 would be the the torch I would recommend. Not because it is a Leatherman product, or that it may have a decent warranty; it is because since Lady Julie gave one to me. After a P5 lens came off after taking a dip in water when doing a plumbing task, I begged for an M5 as a replacement. I luv her sooo much for this light. It is the perfect size for most tasks, can fit in a pocket, and it my go-to flashlight for everything! battery life is really good, and even on weakened batteries it still gives all it has and has survived a few dunkings in water. Do wished there was a model like it that was rechargeable. Do know this model had been discontinued, do not know why, but can still be obtainable. A Leatherman Serac S2 would be second choice, or an S3 - although the lifespan on the battery type is supposed to last 10 years it is also $10 a pop and not available everywhere.
  And then too I do not have much knowledge in the torch world.

• And lastly for the pocket knife, I would say a Victorinox Soldier would be the one to get as a bare minimum. It's tough as rocks and has the essentials on board, and the scales are not going to break apart, burn up, get scuffed up under normal use, and would last a rather long time. Myself I'd like to acquire a 1961 issue cause of the year, however I do own one that I bought from the Feline Vet/MTO store a few years ago and it's been the bees knees as far as a decent knife.
  Only thing I would change would be to put the bail on the other end or remove the thing altogether. Still, it can teach a person and give them something to consider as the owner of such a utility knife.
¬ Outback in Idaho

england Offline Kev D

Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 09:09:52 AM
For a sak I'd give an alox like the pioneer, pioneer x or farmer. For a knife you can't go wrong with a mora for a cheap but good fixed blade. For a MT I'd give a Leatherman rebar for their first one, though if money was no option I'd go with a LM Surge with a skinth sheath.

no Offline Steinar

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 09:27:18 AM
MT – Vic Spirit, I suspect a lot of people here might give that answer. :)

Torch – Mini MagLite AAA LED. It's not the brightest nor the most feature rich, but it's a really great allrounder I think “anyone” can appreciate. The beam is in the goldilocks zone for both indoors and outdoors use, the UI can't be simpler, the build quality is fine, etc.

Knife – Probably a Vic Huntsman if we're talking folders, a Mora if we're talking fixed blades. I think if we only say “knife” my answer would be a Mora Companion. The thin blade make them extremely efficient for cutting tasks, they come sharp from the factory, the ergonomics are excellent, etc.

So, in general I would give people something which are good users, efficient, effective, don't have a lot of features they won't appreciate anyway, and are easy to maintain. I would never gift a ZebraLight (with its love-or-hate UI) nor a knife with a “super steel” to someone as their first example. Then you end up in the area of very personal choices people have to figure out what works for their own use themselves.

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 09:49:09 AM
Rebar and Spirit would both be good choices IMO, but I'd add the option of a MP400 as well.

For a light I'd be looking at a compact 1xAA.  Something like a Thrunite T10 perhaps.

The knife I'd go with is a Opinel of some description. 
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 10:01:07 AM
For first MT, I'd agree with Gareth - MP400. Bombproof and very forgiving.

Knife - Fixed blade, a Mora, pocket knife Wenger SI - again all bomb proof.

No idea about torches as I only have experience of LED AAA Maglite Solitaire, which I'm very happy with, so one of those, or the cheaper Fenix E01 that I have read good things about.
'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

au Offline ReamerPunch

• Thread Killer 2017
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Born to multitask.
Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 10:25:22 AM
There is no easy answer for these beautiful questions.

If possible, I'd have a talk with them and show my collection, so they could see what some models have to offer. My collection is not terribly huge, but I have been fortunate enough to have acquired different models spanning several manufacturers and styles. Flicky, butterfly, keychain, heavy duty, expensive, cheapos, LM, Ganzo, Bear & Son.
Same with my SAK collection. I have many different models and sizes, so I am positive one could find a model they'd appreciate and use.

I'd offer my Wingman since I have two, just so they could see what it has to offer, and if the pocket carry and oho blade is what they want. Or my Core, if they wanted to go big.

My brother liked my Rebar, so I ended up giving my ST300 to him for work.

I'd offer any of my 91mm SAKs, probably my Huntsman, or even a Signature, Classic, or Executive, to give them a general idea of what these things are about.

For flashlights, maybe a Coast HP1, a Coast G19, or a Nitecore Tube. Nice small models which continue to serve me excellently to this day. I also have spares so I could offer one for edc. I do not have much experience with flashlights. These have been tested and work for me, so I can recommend them.

The question would probably be what size they're thinking of going with.
I would still keep price in mind. Not everyone would go with a Charge TTi, no matter how much you praised it.

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #7 on: February 02, 2018, 01:39:25 PM
I would also try to learn the needs and tastes or likes of the person before giving them anything,
adapt the gift to their prederences, what they could use the most or enjoy the best

That being said,
I'd probably pick a Rebar or Spirit as a more than adequate Multitool for 95% of the population
A knife would be a SAK (probably a Pioneer X like this beauty here), but if we're talking Fixed Blades probably a Mora, and OHO folders most likely a Spyderco Delica or similar Spyderco

and the flashlight would be something intuitive and easy to use, reliable and inexpensive, and small in size, like the Lumintop AAA, with close contenders being the LED Lenser P3 and Nitecore TUBE

in fact I've given some of these away and all were well received and used up to this very day by friends and family
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

us Offline Lynn LeFey

• Any tool is better than nothing. Some not by much
Reply #8 on: February 02, 2018, 02:44:41 PM
I have equipped everyone in my immediate family and circle of close friends with multitools, and lights as needed.

The multitools
2x Leatherman Micra
1x SOG Crosscut
1x Leatherman Style
1x Victorinox Camper
1x Victorinox Climber
1x Victorinox Compact
1x Victorinox Mountaineer
1x Gerber Dime
2x Leatherman Juice S2
1x Leatherman Wingman

Lights
1x Fenix E01
1x Fenix E11
1x Olight i3s
1x Thrunite ti3
30?x Fauxtons

Knives
None

What this has shown me is that, first of all, it's harder to convince someone to carry a flashlight than a multitool of ANY kind. I blame cell phones. :D But most everyone I know will accept a fauxton and throw it on their keychain because it doesn't weigh much.

Second, In every case but one, the tool was smaller than full size, and except for that Wingman, and two Juices, were either 3-layer-or-thinner SAKs or keychain tools. Meaning, good luck trying to get an adult to carry anything more than about 2 or 3 ounces of anything. Once they DO start carrying an MT, even keychain size, they have, I think universally, been very happy with them.

And third. Knives? Seriously? There's this guy on youtube, who is erotically fixated on the sound of his own voice. Maybe you've heard of him: 'Nutnfancy'? Yeah, he can talk for 37 minutes about a toothpick, and how HE was the one to categorize it 8 years ago. THAT jackhole insists that you need to carry 3 things EDC: A light, a multitool, and a knife. He's 2/3 right. You should have a multitool and a light. And if your phone works for your light well enough... then you need a multitool. That's IT, because if you have a multitool, you almost certainly HAVE a knife. I have made my feelings on the 'two is one, one is none' idiocy clear. ONE is one, if you don't lose or abuse.

It was already a pretty hard sell to get my circle of friends to carry MTs, even LITTLE ones. But I did it, little by little. Now, they all carry small, functional knife blades, and I think all of them have scissors. Among those that I hang out with on Friday nights, where non-twist-top beers are the norm, they have cap lifters.

In short, they HAVE the tools they NEED on a regular basis. I don't hang out with anyone who needs a knife, like a dedicated knife, ever. My group of friends consists of a Librarian, a System Administrator, a Physics Professor, a Geospacial Modeller, a Housewife, and a Stocker (and the stocker is the guy with the Wingman). Right tool for the job, and all.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 02:45:47 PM by Lynn LeFey »

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #9 on: February 02, 2018, 04:20:01 PM
Oddly enough the last MT I gave away was a Squirt S4 to a big burly bloke I know.  He wanted something small he could carry on his keys and it was one I don't ever use.  He absolutely loves it and says he's found dozens of uses for it in the last couple of weeks alone.  :D
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #10 on: February 02, 2018, 04:57:08 PM
Too late.  I've given away so many at this point.  I generally give on a case by case basis.  Most recently or sold I say here in the soon to be future I'll be giving a Kick and PST to my buds daughters.  They are UK friendly and should make great additions to their kits. 
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Nix

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #11 on: February 02, 2018, 06:19:32 PM
I wouldn't overthink this subject too much. If you, an experienced knife user, have found a knife or tool to be useful for yourself, it'll probably be useful for someone else. 

I try to gauge someone's needs and likes, and then select something I think wold be useful (or just enjoyed) for them. Look at the various challenges we do and how often the challenge tool proves it's worth in someway. You almost can't go wrong with a decent piece of kit.

I once gave a LM Wave to a good friend's son. He was a city boy and didn't have a multitool to his name (a serious oversight by his father, I thought.). So I send the young man a Wave when he turned 13 years-old. I figured that's a pretty good age to start cutting and pinching yourself, as well as tweaking the bicycle and taking the bolts out of your sister's bed. Right?

So, he messes around with it a bit and then decides he's not quite mature enough to own/operate a Wave. His father, who by now has become jealous that his son has a Wave and he doesn't, buys the Wave from his son, who then goes and buys a video game. Apparently a win-win. But obviously I guessed wrong. Maybe I should have gone with a Juice?

So here are my choices for starter tools:

Light: I really like these small AAA lights that can clip onto your hat. Easy to carry in a pocket or bag, the clip means you can work with two hands (like to change a tire) without holding the light in your mouth (been there, done that). It's easier to spot a light that is brightly colored, so go with a fun, colorful light.

Knife: Here I'd go with something easy to carry. No good giving someone a 'starter' knife that they won't actually use. My first knife was a SAK; I'd continue the tradition. ( A couple of years later, my Uncle gave me a big 5" Schrade elk-skinner. I thought it was the best thing ever....but it didn't get used more than a few times a year.) In this case I went with a Compact for it's huge utility value and ease of carry, but a Spartan, Tinker, Sportsman, Cadet, Pioneer, or other two-three layer SAK would awl be awlsome for starters.

MT: Rebar, Wave, Juice. All seem solid choices to me. Or Gerber or SOG or Vic. But I'm going with the Juice S2. That's a whole bunch of awesome in a great size that will work for a Cub Scout or Appalachian thru-hiker. And it slips easily into a bag or pocket, too. Welcome to the world of utility! Again, I like bright colors so they are easy to spot and remember when put down in the dirt or grass.

So, those are my picks. I gave this a lot of hard thought for the past 2 minutes and I doubt I'll change my mind now.........what about a Micra?  :think:

no Offline Vidar

• No Life Club
Reply #12 on: February 02, 2018, 06:25:15 PM
I guess choice of multi-tool would very much depend on the recipient in question. And I'm a flashlight ignorant; most sturdy and waterproof LEDs with rechargable lithium batteries are good by me.

Knife though is a cultural given, and I suspect most kids around here have one. The first one will be one of these with typical blade lengths 7" to 9":

Samekniv 8.jpg
* Samekniv 8.jpg (Filesize: 62.81 KB)
"Simple is hard"
"Hard is hard too"
(Partial disclosure: I design tools for a living).

us Offline Nix

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #13 on: February 02, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

Knife though is a cultural given, and I suspect most kids around here have one. The first one will be one of these with typical blade lengths 7" to 9":

My Norwegian Grandmother gave me a HELLE like that when I was 13 or 14. Quite a knife.  :tu:

no Offline Vidar

• No Life Club
Reply #14 on: February 02, 2018, 06:48:57 PM

My Norwegian Grandmother gave me a HELLE like that when I was 13 or 14. Quite a knife.  :tu:

It is used for pretty much anything outside. There was a TV show last year about a kindergarden up here where they try to stay outside and in nature a lot. 4-6 year old kids were using those. The reporter having a slightly more city background found that interesting and asked if they weren't worried the kids would cut themselves. The reply was simple; "they usually only do that once".  I'm still undecided if would have the nerves for that!

The  main issue with those knives is that the handle tend to get slippery with blood or fat on it. It is then very easy to slip the hand down to the cutting edge. More modern redesigns and the military issue has added a fingerguard to prevent that.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 06:55:42 PM by Vidar »
"Simple is hard"
"Hard is hard too"

us Offline ThundahBeagle

• No Life Club
Reply #15 on: February 02, 2018, 09:45:03 PM
I'd like to think what works for me would probably work for someone else, but recently found otherwise, so ReamerPunch and I are on the same page about "to each accordingly."

1) I thought for sure a friend of mine who is a school custodian/ fix it man would like my OG Super Tool/ MagLite combo. Turns out, he really wanted his Wingman repaired instead, because he loves the one hand blade and scissors.

2) My GF came back from Galapagos last week. So three weeks ago I was preparing to send her off with a Swiss Army knife and a PS4. I recalled one evening when I was oiling a bunch of tools, and showed her how my old Super Tool seemed to open and close more smoothly than many of my newer gen tools. She tried them all and agreed with me, noting it's quality.

So when she was leaving for her trip, I spread them ALL out and had her handle them all. I thought she would choose smaller tools as she is small. PS4 and a SAK, I bet with myself.

She hated the PS4 because for some reason, Leatherman only allows easy access to some of the nail Knicks and not others. She was also not thrilled with the SAK s.

Nope, she settled on the venerable PSTII for its ease of use and slim design. And believe me, I wasn't pushing her towards that - it was the first Leatherman I ever bought and Didn't want to see it lost on a volcanic island, or in Ecuadorian jungles, or in the ocean.

3) This past Christmas I gave away Leatherman tools and Swiss Army knives exclusively, except for my GF, to whom I gave nice Frye boots. To some I gave PS4' s, to a couple of guys I gave Wingman tools. To others I gave various SAK s. One who I gave a SAK to is inquiring to others in the group about their Leatherman tools.

So, the only one who was satisfied was my GF who had the opportunity to check them all out before choosing.

Having said all that, a Tinker, Super Tinker, or Nylon scale Camper coupled with a PS4 or old PSTII is not a bad combo to start with, though, and people can see the quality and usefulness of the items and go from there, I would think.

us Offline Nix

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #16 on: February 02, 2018, 09:54:36 PM
[
It is used for pretty much anything outside. There was a TV show last year about a kindergarden up here where they try to stay outside and in nature a lot. 4-6 year old kids were using those. The reporter having a slightly more city background found that interesting and asked if they weren't worried the kids would cut themselves. The reply was simple; "they usually only do that once".  I'm still undecided if would have the nerves for that!

The  main issue with those knives is that the handle tend to get slippery with blood or fat on it. It is then very easy to slip the hand down to the cutting edge. More modern redesigns and the military issue has added a finger guard to prevent that.

I have to say, I'd like a bit of a finger guard on my HELLE. I've managed to cut myself with it twice. But maybe that's because I'm only part-Norwegian!  :rofl:

Reply #17 on: February 02, 2018, 11:12:46 PM
There's this guy on youtube, who is erotically fixated on the sound of his own voice. Maybe you've heard of him: 'Nutnfancy'? Yeah, he can talk for 37 minutes about a toothpick, and how HE was the one to categorize it 8 years ago. THAT jackhole insists that you need to carry 3 things EDC: A light, a multitool, and a knife. He's 2/3 right. You should have a multitool and a light. And if your phone works for your light well enough... then you need a multitool. That's IT, because if you have a multitool, you almost certainly HAVE a knife. I have made my feelings on the 'two is one, one is none' idiocy clear. ONE is one, if you don't lose or abuse.

Yeah, that guy is a real nut case. And I agree,he talks WAY TOO ______ MUCH. :twak: Never liked him.

It's the old standard, knife, flashlight, survival kit - but when multitools came into the frontline the pocket/side knife was still used as a backup or useful in spears, and light enough to use around the camp without having to resort to a more bulkier multitool.

I go for a SAK knife to open cans before getting a MT to do it. SAK can openers are far superior to the Americanized version, although the latter can be used like an awl if the edges are kept sharp enough - although the blade is a bit too wide.
  Bad part of the American can opener is opening cheaper cans, they leave metal splinters behind, and those don't feel good when they break off in your hands. Since getting the Climber, and later a Soldier (kitchen utility knife) I go for its can opener before any other. Only other can opener that works well, although not nearly as fast, is the Flair's version.

Tempted to try a Swisstool if they have a SAK can opener & and standard awl.
  The awl on the Wenger S557 I never could really figure out how to use it like a real awl. It's square and has a blunt tip, hardly something to be used to drill a hole into something denser than a block of cheese, and no way could it cut through heavy rubber. Awls are great for cutting into material and where the other side of the surface could mess up a decent blade. - This S557 awl is okay for sewing and using with paracord, but hardly useful for anything else.

If could get a spare SAK like can opener think I'd swap it out for the one in the modded Charge TTi if it would work.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 11:15:57 PM by Outback in Idaho »
¬ Outback in Idaho

no Offline Vidar

• No Life Club
Reply #18 on: February 03, 2018, 12:14:41 AM
I have to say, I'd like a bit of a finger guard on my HELLE. I've managed to cut myself with it twice. But maybe that's because I'm only part-Norwegian!  :rofl:

:D

"Simple is hard"
"Hard is hard too"

us Offline Yalius

Reply #19 on: February 03, 2018, 04:46:48 AM
MT-- a Wave. Jack of all trades, do-everything for a good price.
Flashlight--  3-piece box set from Costco with a 3-D, 3-C, and 3-AAA options. It's like $35 and covers pretty much all use cases.
Knife-- Ontario RAT 1. The other day I was checking my Amazon order history, and apparently I've gifted away about 10 RAT 1s. You might be able to find an occasional better deal when another knife is on sale, but for pure availability and cost effectiveness... molto bene.

us Offline ToolJoe

• No Life Club
Reply #20 on: February 03, 2018, 06:53:55 AM
MT-Spirit
Light-Maglite Solitaire LED
Knife-Gerber EAB
I knew my wife was a keeper when she transitioned from calling it a knife thingy to a multi-tool.

I might be crazy but it's kept me from going insane- Waylon Jennings

us Offline pa_strunk

• No Life Club
  • MAJ/APA
Reply #21 on: February 03, 2018, 03:07:50 PM
MT - SwissTool RT
Torch - Microstream
Knife - Benchmade 940-1 Osborne
"Every generation has the obligation to free men's minds for a look at new worlds, to look out from a higher plateau than the last generation." Ellison Onizuka

za Offline shark_za

• No Life Club
  • woes oke
Reply #22 on: February 05, 2018, 07:55:27 AM
I have given people the following in the last few years.

Leatherman Wingman to my brother in law; I dont like him enough to give him a charge or wave  ;)
Spyderco Tenacious to 3 different mates; they needed to get rid of the junk they had and be put on the right track.
Victorinox Pioneer to friends son; Huntsman to another.
Spyderco Manix LW to a friend I saw straying to Kershaw. 

il Offline pomsbz

• No Life Club
Reply #23 on: February 05, 2018, 08:40:05 AM
Pioneer X.
Eagletac D25AAA.

Both bomb proof choices that will last well into the kids next decade or decades!
"It is better to lose health like a spendthrift than to waste it like a miser." - Robert Louis Stevenson

il Offline israelpiper

Reply #24 on: February 05, 2018, 02:53:44 PM
For a kid:

:tu: Multi Tool: A Rebar. Every Scout or outdoorsy kid should have something like the Rebar. Good size for a kid not full-grown. 

:tu: Pocket knife: I'd give a Vic Ranger, or maybe a Huntsman, with a long paracord for connecting to belt.

:tu: Torch: Any at 100-150 lumen with a good customer reputation--there are many. ON/OFF/DIM settings good enough.

il Offline israelpiper

Reply #25 on: February 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM
I guess choice of multi-tool would very much depend on the recipient in question. And I'm a flashlight ignorant; most sturdy and waterproof LEDs with rechargable lithium batteries are good by me.

Vidar--That looks a lot like my Finnish Marttiini stainless skinner. But I understand that the Scandinavian knife-makers borrow design from the Finnish/Karelian tradition and vice-versa. A good little Finnish puukko knife would be a good first knife for a kid properly introduced by parents into the world of knives, camping and bushcraft. 
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 03:40:39 PM by israelpiper »

us Offline ColoSwiss

Reply #26 on: February 07, 2018, 09:49:14 PM
Would depend on what the person likes. My sister-in-law keeps a Swiss Champ in her desk at work; a lot of times its easier to grab the knife than call the janitor. My brother on the other hand doesn't care for SAKS, but loves the Spyderco Delica I gave him.

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
  • American Clandestine Materials Executive (ACME)
Reply #27 on: February 09, 2018, 02:59:23 AM
Some of this depends on interest and age, but given what is out there now....

For knife, Buck Packlite 140. Yes, the sheath sucks. And most of us want to wrap it with cord to improve the grip. Its a $20 knife, and while I own several I haven't really hurt one yet. They are easy to sharpen, and they are easy to customize. They are small enough to pocket, big enough to do real work with. I'm picking it becuase it is a good over all slicer and skinner, I've batonned (with and across the grain) and chiseled with them. As the first knife, it's not just about how to handle a knife and sharpen it, but it also segways into sheath making, cord work, and getting people open to the idea that you can buy good tools and make them better for you.

For the multi, I will branded a heretic of a sort. A pair of pliers and a Vic Climber.

For a light, Mag LED Solitare, Fenix e01 or something similar. Pocket sized, low cost, easy to feed, but bright enough to do real work
"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

"I love democracy" Sheev Palpatine, upon his election to Chancellor.

nl Offline Ron Who

• I'm blue!
Reply #28 on: February 09, 2018, 11:15:57 AM
Some of this depends on interest and age

I got my father a Pioneer Solo (like mine, with an uncrinked, perfectly centered blade) about 10 years ago. It hasn´t left him since.
For my mother, about the same time, a smooth alox Secretary. She likes it and uses it often enough. It´s in her purse.

Others may get a Huntsman or a Classic.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 11:17:09 AM by Ron Who »

Offline raider502

Reply #29 on: February 18, 2018, 12:55:05 AM
MT- LM Wave
Light - Felix LD02 or Nitecore Tube
Knife - BM Griptilian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86