Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Anyone bank with Chase and want to make a deal?

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Anyone bank with Chase and want to make a deal?
on: February 14, 2018, 05:33:38 PM
I do not know if this is against the rules and if so I do apologize and please delete this thread.

Times are tougher than they have ever been and I could really use some quick cash. If there is anyone who banks with Chase and wants to use the quick pay option today I am willing to make you a very good deal on any knives and MT’s I may have. I have knives and MT’s I have not listed in my FS thread that we can speak about through PM if interested. If anyone is willing to spend $100 or more I promise you I will make you a incredible deal and if you do not feel like it is a great deal then obviously there is no pressure or commitments to buying and no hard feeling what so ever. I hate to even start a thread like this because of pride alone but sometimes pride goes out the window and we do things we don’t want to do. If anyone is interested please feel free to PM me and we can see if there is anything that interest you. Thank you all for your time and consideration.  :salute:
I'm the milk man!

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Re: Anyone bank with Chase and want to make a deal?
Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 05:46:27 PM
Good luck cap! :salute:

May everything turn out for the best in the near future!

wales Offline hiraethus

• Admin Team
  • Absolutely No Life Club
  • I brake for cake
Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 06:08:51 PM
Capt, a bit of friendly advice - please don’t take this the wrong way - if you really want to sell your stuff, maximise your chances. Open up other payment options like PayPal, list what you have with prices, take a bunch of photos and offer to ship internationally.

Good luck.  :salute:

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 06:18:20 PM
Pride is an illusion we create for our own sense of self.  Pride is what we say it is.  We get to dictate what pride means to us. 

Capt. This aint but another step in your evolution/growth.  You got this brother.  You really do. 

As far as quick sells or fast money,  I'd have to agree with H on this.  I know you have your reasons but exceptions can be made in certain instances.  I've made some great deals with our fine brothers across our vast oceans.   
Esse Quam Videri

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 07:06:47 PM
Capt, a bit of friendly advice - please don’t take this the wrong way - if you really want to sell your stuff, maximise your chances. Open up other payment options like PayPal, list what you have with prices, take a bunch of photos and offer to ship internationally.

Thank you for the sound advice and I am not taking it the wrong way. Trust me if that was a option I would do it. PayPal is not a option for me for reasons I will not get into now. I need the cash now. Actually I needed it yesterday but I’m talking within the next 8 hours or so. If I had any other options I would of taken them but this is my last ditch effort my friend. If the fine members here are willing to help (some already have) I am more than willing to take sizable loss on whatever we work out or they let me send them. Sometimes these are the things that have to be done in times of need. If I had the time to sell tools and be patient I would but the sad fact of the matter is I am in a jam and this is one of my only options to hopefully help out. I’m ok with taking a loss and benefiting others as there generosity and willingness to help means so very much to me. We do things in our times of need that we normally wouldent do. I’m not saying it’s the smartest move to make but again when we get backed into a corner we do what we have to do and don’t look back.
I'm the milk man!

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 07:11:18 PM
If you had a Paypal account I would sign some cash over to you just because.
Sadly this is not an option and not a fast way to get the money in hand either...
Again, good luck!

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 07:19:42 PM
If you had a Paypal account I would sign some cash over to you just because.
Sadly this is not an option and not a fast way to get the money in hand either...
Again, good luck!

I really do appreciate that. Even though I am in a tight spot I would never accept cash for nothing in return. I rather suffer in the trenches than take without giving back. Again I appreciate the thought and willingness so very much.  :salute:
I'm the milk man!

hr Offline Vjeko Posavac

Reply #7 on: February 14, 2018, 08:28:47 PM
I'm ready to spend few 100$ but I don't even know what Chase is. Paypal would be SOOO great  :D
Sorry cap
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 08:37:28 PM by Vjeko Posavac »

us Offline Old Boy

• No Life Club
Reply #8 on: February 14, 2018, 09:23:31 PM
Hey man. If you want cash now Pawnshops may be your best bet. You’ll get hosed but they’ll give you the cash.

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #9 on: February 14, 2018, 09:51:26 PM
Okie doke everyone it seems as I have raised enough at the moment to get me by. I don’t want to spread myself to thin here and not be able to appropriately “pay back” (with tools) the ones who have been so kind. I am going to put a hold on this for anyone who has not PM’ed me already for the moment until I get everyone taken care of with figuring out what to send them. After that if anyone is still interested and I have tools to back it I will open it back up. Thank you so very much to everyone who has been so kind and willing to help. You have no idea what you have done and I cannot thank you all enough. I will let you all know when your tools go out. I will need a couple of days to organize things and put toghether the packages as tomorrow is a big day for me and today I have a lot to do. Thank you all once again!!!
I'm the milk man!

es Offline alexTOOL

• No Life Club
Reply #10 on: February 15, 2018, 12:49:42 AM

We always say that

But I suppose he has his reasons

Good luck Captain
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 12:51:27 AM by alexTOOL »

us Offline tekin112000

Reply #11 on: March 13, 2018, 02:27:30 PM
Capt I hope things improve for you.

If in the future you need an online payment method you might want to look at Venmo. It is an alternative to PayPal.

Maybe you won't need it right now but it could be helpful in the future.

Just a suggestion, I don't mean to sound bossy.

Cheers

00 Offline Thunderpants

• No Life Club
Reply #12 on: March 13, 2018, 05:24:18 PM
Wikipedia: "Venmo is a mobile payment service owned by PayPal. It allows users to transfer money to one another (within the U.S. only)"
So if Paypal don't like you, Venmo won't either. And if you're outside the U.S, you're still outside the U.S!

Offline Smudge

Reply #13 on: March 14, 2018, 01:43:04 AM
I recently did a deal with the Capt.  Excellent guy to deal with.  Fast shipping with tracking, and everything was as promised.  I highly recommend him if you can agree to payment terms. 

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #14 on: March 14, 2018, 02:00:13 AM
Thank you and it was a pleasure dealing with you as well.  :tu:
I'm the milk man!

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #15 on: March 14, 2018, 02:02:24 AM
Oh and keep a eye out for a new for sale thread because as of today I no longer have a job. I will most likely be listing some items tomorrow. Stay tuned everyone.  :salute:
I'm the milk man!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD