Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

@mentions?

nl Offline Reinier

• Zombie Apprentice
  • \o/
Re: @mentions?
Reply #30 on: February 26, 2018, 09:30:16 AM
Another reason @mention would be nice, is the “Replies” view, with threads you have posted in is borderline useless with our culture of never-ending threads, thread derailing, and thread necro. If you've been a member for a while, “Replies” may sometimes be amusingly similar to “Unread”. :)

The New Replies page should have an option to ignore or mute certain threads. I frequent another forum where they implemented that a while back and it's a great feature.
I know that "please ignore" has a different meaning here on MTo but still :)
You should seriously visit vicfan.com. All the hoopy froods are doing it.

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #31 on: February 26, 2018, 10:33:43 AM
Another reason @mention would be nice, is the “Replies” view, with threads you have posted in is borderline useless with our culture of never-ending threads, thread derailing, and thread necro. If you've been a member for a while, “Replies” may sometimes be amusingly similar to “Unread”. :)

The New Replies page should have an option to ignore or mute certain threads. I frequent another forum where they implemented that a while back and it's a great feature.
What?
No way!

Then nobody will visit my office thread! :twak:

nl Offline Reinier

• Zombie Apprentice
  • \o/
Reply #32 on: February 26, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

What?
No way!

Then nobody will visit my office thread! :twak:

I'm sure they can make it so that certain threads are excluded from this feature. Don't Panic!
You should seriously visit vicfan.com. All the hoopy froods are doing it.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%