Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Link to Felinevet's store?

us Offline Caseman601225

Link to Felinevet's store?
on: February 17, 2018, 01:08:41 AM
In years past, when we were all congregating on another forum I shopped with Tim quite a bit. Can't find him now. Can somebody point me in the right direction?

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: Link to Felinevet's store?
Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 01:12:39 AM
Tim has retired and no longer sells SAKs.  The Multitool.org Store has taken over for him.

https://store.multitool.org/

If you have any questions, let me know.  I will be putting in a Victorinox order early next week and I'd be happy to add to it if anyone needs anything.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 01:25:08 AM
Tim has retired and no longer sells SAKs.  The Multitool.org Store has taken over for him.

If you have any questions, let me know.  I will be putting in a Victorinox order early next week and I'd be happy to add to it if anyone needs anything.

Def
Have you got scales of various colours in the cart?  :pok: :D
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

us Offline gustophersmob

• No Life Club
  • <><
Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 01:28:51 AM
I wonder if it makes sense to unsticky the felinevet shop supporter thread?
If the trees blew down the wind and no one was around, would the alphabet song really go backwards?

us Offline Caseman601225

Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 05:26:00 AM
I saw that. It's why I looked for Tim. He's a class act and was always more than fair to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 05:36:10 AM
I saw that. It's why I looked for Tim. He's a class act and was always more than fair to deal with.

Tim is a great guy for sure :salute: Grant has taken over for Tim with the MTO Store and is also a great guy to deal with :cheers: Both of these guys have been great to me over the years :salute:

I just haven't taken the felinevet thread off the stickies for nostalgia more than anything and I hate to see it go :-\ I will leave that particular thread to Grant since he was a more personal friend with Tim :salute: If he feels it is time to move on from it then we can :cheers:

us Offline Caseman601225

Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

Tim is a great guy for sure :salute: Grant has taken over for Tim with the MTO Store and is also a great guy to deal with :cheers: Both of these guys have been great to me over the years :salute:

I just haven't taken the felinevet thread off the stickies for nostalgia more than anything and I hate to see it go :-\ I will leave that particular thread to Grant since he was a more personal friend with Tim :salute: If he feels it is time to move on from it then we can :cheers:

No need, in my opinion. Tim has been an important part of this for a long long time. And I like nostalgia.

nl Offline Reinier

• Zombie Apprentice
  • \o/
Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 10:22:09 AM
There is also still a Felinevet ad/banner here on MTo linking to EDC Source (broken link).
You should seriously visit vicfan.com. All the hoopy froods are doing it.

00 Offline Thunderpants

• No Life Club
Reply #8 on: February 18, 2018, 01:14:17 PM
I like nostalgia.

Me too. At least I did, back in the good old days...

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #9 on: February 18, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

Def

I have scales of various colors in stock....   :pok:

And, for the record, Victorinox will not sell me scales.  Their exact words when I asked are:

No we do not sell scales.   Knives can be sent by the consumer or distributor to our authorized repair center so that the scales can be applied properly without cracking or scratching.  There are also security reasons we don't sell scales.  We don't want them applied to another manufacturers body.  Repair center information can be found on our website.
https://www.swissarmy.com/ca/en/storeFinder#/Vaughan,%20ON,%20Canada/repair:SAK//list

So I will try to source them from elsewhere.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Reply #10 on: February 18, 2018, 07:12:01 PM

Def

I have scales of various colors in stock....   :pok:

And, for the record, Victorinox will not sell me scales.  Their exact words when I asked are:

No we do not sell scales.   Knives can be sent by the consumer or distributor to our authorized repair center so that the scales can be applied properly without cracking or scratching.  There are also security reasons we don't sell scales.  We don't want them applied to another manufacturers body.  Repair center information can be found on our website.
https://www.swissarmy.com/ca/en/storeFinder#/Vaughan,%20ON,%20Canada/repair:SAK//list

So I will try to source them from elsewhere.

Def
So I guess those eBay sellers and various shops in Europe are selling smoke, not genuine scales?  ::)
Victorinox, Be Consistent!  :twak:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 07:13:58 PM by Pablo O'Brien »
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62