Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

The Current Leatherman Tools Collectors May Overlook

chrono · 45 · 3946

hu Offline Exeter

• No Life Club
Re: The Current Leatherman Tools Collectors May Overlook
Reply #30 on: March 17, 2018, 07:14:45 PM
Justin: this package is prepacked in a square box at the factory. There is a sticker on the box saying Charge and SEO kit. Leatherman will ship with that sticker visible. You should remove it prior forwarding.

Also to answer an older question in this thread, the Charge comes with a leather sheath, two full bit cards, clip and lanyard ring in one yellow box.

Chrono, I addressed you with this question in the Charge owner's thread, but now I found my answer here. So the headlamp is in a separate package inside the kit box, is that correct? (I oredred a kit, but I'm not planning to keep the SEO, most likely I'll just sell it on, so I'm hoping that's the case.)

And new page, so: :nanadance:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 07:17:03 PM by Exeter »

us Offline twiliter

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • motionless wheel, nothing is real
Reply #31 on: March 18, 2018, 03:11:28 AM
Ex, Loki posted it here, the headlamp comes in it's own box, but the Charge box is marked as a set. >> https://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,18149.msg1658272.html#msg1658272  :salute:

us Offline chrono

• No Life Club
  • Find me if you can...
Reply #32 on: March 18, 2018, 05:08:22 AM
Exeter: yes, the headlamp is in a separate package. The sticker on the prepacked shipping box is:
CHARGE & SEO
BIT KIT

There are two boxes inside: the yellow box with the Charge and goodies, and the SEO5 box. The sticker on the yellow box is the same as what on the shipping box.

My apology for not addressing your question in the Charge thread. I tend to bounce around  :P loki showed what in the shipping box in twiliter's link.

hu Offline Exeter

• No Life Club
Reply #33 on: March 18, 2018, 10:26:51 AM
Thanks Twiliter, Chrono!  :tu:

00 Offline Sam Lim

• No Life Club
Reply #34 on: March 19, 2018, 05:00:09 AM
I am here again looking for another buddy that could help forward to my US address.. Dun mistaken, JustinCase is a wonderful person and have been very helpful.  :like: but I ran into some hiccups on the leatherman website. And there's sales tax to this state. I am a cheapo..  :facepalm: Anyone here will to help again? Thanks in advance!

au Offline ReamerPunch

• Thread Killer 2017
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Born to multitask.

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #36 on: April 06, 2018, 01:02:30 PM
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

hu Offline Exeter

• No Life Club

us Offline JustinCase

Reply #39 on: April 06, 2018, 04:39:30 PM
Good deal!!... :like: That one will be discontinue so it's good to have it as collector's item together with the LM FUSE Orange & LED Lenser H5 Headlamp.
“It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I try a little longer to solve the problem"

us Offline chrono

• No Life Club
  • Find me if you can...
Reply #40 on: April 27, 2018, 06:52:02 PM
If you are still on the fence about buying the Charge AL Red Cross or the Skele Damasteel, the time is now. There is a $15 off $100 promo going on at the moment. So, you can get the Skele for $15 less, or bundle the Charge with a shirt (likely small or XXXL size  :facepalm: ) or with 5 mousepads to have the total over $100.  :tu:

us Offline JustinCase

Reply #41 on: April 27, 2018, 08:07:27 PM
They offer free shipping, but unfortunately you can not avoid their sales tax :rant: - But anyway, still a good deal, because if you sell the SEO 5 headlamp, the bits kit and individually mouse pads on eBay, you will end up paying $20 (or probably less) for a new Red Charge AL, which is not bad at all!!  :cheers:
“It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I try a little longer to solve the problem"

00 Offline Sam Lim

• No Life Club
Reply #42 on: April 29, 2018, 12:43:18 PM
This definitely sounds tempting......... I need to sit down tonight at my com to have a think through again. Argh! U guys are bad!

hu Offline Exeter

• No Life Club
Reply #43 on: May 17, 2018, 03:14:23 PM
It's alive!!! ...I mean: it arrived! Finally.  :D (I did not have the headlamp forwarded, it will be sold in the US. Hopefully someone will bite on ebay sooner or later. I'm open to offers here as well.)
charge_ARC_1.jpg
* charge_ARC_1.jpg (Filesize: 51.75 KB)
charge_ARC_2.jpg
* charge_ARC_2.jpg (Filesize: 44.11 KB)

us Offline Obi1shinobee

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Master LM Squirt Ps4 And Lord of Navitools
Reply #44 on: May 17, 2018, 03:14:59 PM
 :dd:

Donations

Operational Funds