Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Nooooooooooo... my Vagabond is gone!

ca Offline Walley

Re: Nooooooooooo... my Vagabond is gone!
Reply #90 on: March 14, 2018, 11:29:06 PM
glad to hear that you found it!
I bought myself a leatherman surge the same way... lost my wave for almost a month. I must have looked like a drug addict searching for a lost stash!
it's the worst feeling. if I leave any of my EDC at home I will leave work to go home an get it because almost every single time I don't have something with me.. is the time that I will need it.
my coworker found it in the ceiling tile, but I had already ordered my surge so it turned out to be a positive thing because now I have both.

nl Offline glenfiddich1983

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • aka "G-Fiddle" and "Glen-Fizzle"
Reply #91 on: March 15, 2018, 08:34:08 AM
glad to hear that you found it!
I bought myself a leatherman surge the same way... lost my wave for almost a month. I must have looked like a drug addict searching for a lost stash!
it's the worst feeling. if I leave any of my EDC at home I will leave work to go home an get it because almost every single time I don't have something with me.. is the time that I will need it.
my coworker found it in the ceiling tile, but I had already ordered my surge so it turned out to be a positive thing because now I have both.

So you looked like a drug addict searching for a lost stash, and your LM Wave turned out to be in the ceiling tile?

Hmm..  :think:

Now that does look like a place where a drug addict might hide his stash.

I don't know what to think about that  :D
[--- arms length ---] (-.-) 

^-- where the cat sits

ca Offline Walley

Reply #92 on: March 15, 2018, 05:47:06 PM
lol, in my job as a maintenance manager I am all over the place. it could have been inside walls, on the roof, under someones desk...I work in a building that's over 200,000sq.ft
that's why it took a month to find it. I use it probably a lot more than the average person, it's my main tool and comes out of the sheath at least once an hour.
retracing my steps isn't always an option!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 05:50:36 PM by Frank Hackenberger »

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD