Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Your experience with TexasToolCrafters, products, customercare and service

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
I only bought once from TTC... a bunch of Blem Gold-plated SAKs (including a unique prototype).

Seeing as I paid close to nothing on them and that they are destined to be shelf queens I couldnțt complain.

PS: Also from Romania  :D

Corwyn of Multitool, the First of His name, King of Victorinox, King of Leatherman, Gerber and the First Generation SOG, Lord of the Seven Wrenches, Protector of the Forum, Khal of the Bushes, called Corwyn Toolborn, the Unsharpened, Father of SAKs.

ro Offline Raoul Octav

Well, me again. After that apology email from TTC, i experienced again a total radio silence treatment. WAY TO GO TTC!
i have no more expectations, money lost.
Since i have this strong feeling that TTC screwed me big time, i will share this story with the www, and not because of the faulty product, but because of the customer care and how they handled things.
From my point of view (now), better buy custom LMN made by Leatherman, do them yourself, and if you want some new blades go somewhere else ( search for Loki-mobile or some blade smith in your area)
Someone else has the same issue. She wrote on FB what happened, on their FB page. Apparently they moved to a new HQ, yet still this is not a reason to treat your customers like that
Sanger's laws:

-any problem has more than one resolve!

-by the way you look at the problem, the resolve may change!

-where's a will there's a way !

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD