Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

There is an Appeal to the Canadian ban on one hand opening knives!

Offline SharpCdn

• New User
There is a government e-petition to reverse the Canada Border Service Agency decision to ban knives that open with on hand. This new ban is affecting the import of Spyderco (and other brand) knives into Canada.

This is a genuine government petition. If it gets enough signatures, it will get read in parliament.

It can be found here:

https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1552

If you are Canadian, please sign.

Please also discuss this issue with friends and family and see if they are interested in signing too!

ca Offline ba-ta

Yay!  Glad to see there's a chances to repeal this ridiculous power given to CBSA.
If it's stupid and it works..... 
It ain't stupid.

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
I imagine you have the best intention for all of us knife nuts, but your two posts on this forum have been just a link to the petition letter.
 :ahhh

I saw your post already on Spyderco forums and Bladeforums and I copied the link here so that you didn't have to come and register just to post this...did it a few days ago actually.

Good luck on that
and welcome to  :MTO:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
posted this on the other thread but it has more to do with knives than multi tools, so...

http://knifenews.com/attorney-asks-knife-community-to-support-canadian-constitutional-challenge-to-knife-legislation/
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%