Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Today only Ebay 20% Off Purchases $25+ with promo code PSPRING20, max $100 off

us Offline raistlin65

• No Life Club
  • An Alox SAK Made Me Do It!
Saw this on Slickdeals. Offer valid 3/9 8am-8pm PT. This is a one transaction (or one cart) coupon.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 07:07:04 PM by raistlin65 »

Offline multiprim

Perfect.

Been wanting a backup of Lansky's Diamond/Ceramic Turnbox sharpener. With this promo code, it came out to just a little over twenty bucks (found one that was closest to the $25 dollar minimum [at or over the min]).

I prefer rod-like sharpeners and have several other systems (including Sharpmaker), but for some reason, this particular Lansky model seems to work the best for me.

Thanks for the tip!

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.
Nice!  If someone wanted to get a 111mm sak like the Outrider, Hercules or even a Workchamp for the next 111mm challenge, this would be a good time!  :)

us Offline raistlin65

• No Life Club
  • An Alox SAK Made Me Do It!
I ended up getting one of the green Pionneer Xs. The 20% off finally dropped the price enough that I felt comfortable buying one.

us Offline sonarsessions

With all the stuff I’ve been getting from wheelin and dealin here and on other forums I figured it was time to upgrade my packs, so I picked up a Maxpedition S Type jumbo versipack, Sneak holster, patch ($#*+ Happens), mini rolypolly and Janus extension for a total of $110 shipped. Should be getting it this week.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%