Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Let me borrow your US address

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
Re: Let me borrow your US address
Reply #30 on: March 28, 2018, 03:10:32 AM
Good to know!!! Thanks. I didn’t even realize you can focus the light. I feel a bit better about the purchase.
Don’t tease me with the Ti!
:whistle:
20180327_200751-1.jpeg
* 20180327_200751-1.jpeg (Filesize: 155.63 KB)
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

us Offline Old Boy

• No Life Club
Reply #31 on: March 28, 2018, 04:15:01 AM
 :twak:

00 Offline Sam Lim

• No Life Club
Reply #32 on: March 28, 2018, 09:05:18 AM
That is crazy they cancelled w/o a reason and didn't bother to call me or email you!
I got mine in the mail yesterday and it was perfect. Leatherman must have your name on a blacklist or something, Sam. Can't think of any other reason they would have cancelled.
When you're ready, you can send me the funds and I'll order it for you and send it to you. Just let me know. I'm glad to help.

Thank you Gerleatherberman. I need to sit and think for a while. Still a little sore from the 3 times failure. Also, thank goodness there's auto correct. If not, I am not sure if I can spell your name right everytime..  :P

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
Reply #33 on: March 28, 2018, 02:04:23 PM
That is crazy they cancelled w/o a reason and didn't bother to call me or email you!
I got mine in the mail yesterday and it was perfect. Leatherman must have your name on a blacklist or something, Sam. Can't think of any other reason they would have cancelled.
When you're ready, you can send me the funds and I'll order it for you and send it to you. Just let me know. I'm glad to help.

Thank you Gerleatherberman. I need to sit and think for a while. Still a little sore from the 3 times failure. Also, thank goodness there's auto correct. If not, I am not sure if I can spell your name right everytime..  :P
You're welcome! I understand you needing some time. Just let me know when/if you're ready to get one. :tu:

:rofl: Some members have shortened it to "glbm" or "gl" if that helps. :D
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%