Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What Did You Use Your Light For Today?

id Offline jaya_man

• Global Moderator
  • Absolutely No Life Club
What Did You Use Your Light For Today?
on: April 06, 2018, 04:42:38 AM
Tried searching this forum and can’t seem to find a thread for this. Our lights have become an integral part of our EDC needs. And like most members here, I carry some form of flashlight. And most often, I get a lot of questions from people around me asking why I always have a light on my person even when it’s bright and sunny. Can’t go wrong with being prepared. Better to have something and not use it than to need it but none on hand...

Well, this morning was a perfect example for me to prove the above mentioned. My car’s battery needed replacing and it so happens that the garage lights did not provide sufficient lighting. Manker E02 to the rescue.  The magnet on the tail end even allowed for 2 hands to work. Job done in minutes...

I’d be happy to know how your lights gets used today... :cheers:

england Offline Kev D

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: What Did You Use Your Light For Today?
Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 11:41:26 AM
My olight S2 baton with it's diffuser came in handy setting up my new paraffin greenhouse heater last night. Just stuck it to the steel frame and it lit the whole thing up nicely.   The magnetic base is great

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 01:25:40 PM
My olight S2 baton with it's diffuser came in handy setting up my new paraffin greenhouse heater last night. Just stuck it to the steel frame and it lit the whole thing up nicely.   The magnetic base is great

I'm really fond of magnetic bases  :salute:

My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 02:01:17 PM
Used a bright (step 18 I think) moonlight on my E03 to read last night. :cheers:
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24