Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Lynn LeFey and another great transaction!

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
Lynn LeFey and another great transaction!
on: April 23, 2018, 09:17:29 PM
The Craftsman Bear & Sons arrived this morning along with an OT sak clone. :woohoo:
Thank you for another great multitool transaction, Lynn!
And the Ozark Trail sak clone is pretty awesome! Much appreciated and unexpected. :cheers:

She is a fantastic person to deal with. Always prompt, honest, and extremely fair! Honestly, she could charge a bit more and nobody would complain. :multi:
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

us Offline Lynn LeFey

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Any tool is better than nothing. Some not by much
Re: Lynn LeFey and another great transaction!
Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 10:10:58 PM
 :tu:

That SAK clone will forever be the best knife you've ever had that cost $1.06. It is REMARKABLY good for that price. It was on clearance. :D

I hope you love that Craftsman. It's pretty awesome. And glad to hear it got there safe and sound.

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
Re: Lynn LeFey and another great transaction!
Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 10:38:33 PM
:tu:

That SAK clone will forever be the best knife you've ever had that cost $1.06. It is REMARKABLY good for that price. It was on clearance. :D

I hope you love that Craftsman. It's pretty awesome. And glad to hear it got there safe and sound.

I was impressed thinking they are $3.88! You ain't kidding, $1.06 is unbeatable. I am pretty sure Walmart lost money on those. :D
I'll have to find a good place/way to use it. The scissors are the best "sak clone" scissors I have seen to date(although my experience with sak clones is limited).
I do love the Craftsman! This one is built extremely well. Nice to see one of the Bear made tools that aren't factory seconds. I usually have to do a lot of mod work to get the "seconds" working properly. Locally, the market is saturated with factory reject Bear Jaws(upside is they are cheap!)

Thank you again, Lynn! :cheers:
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%