Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[SOLD] Spyderench

us Offline Farmer

[SOLD] Spyderench
on: May 03, 2018, 04:11:40 AM
I have a US made, original production spyderench. The blade has a knick in it(I can't remember how it happened. Maybe I dropped it) and the pliers jaws have slight wear in them. Is $100 shipped an unreasonable price? I'd love to trade for a good condition Skeletool rx or possibly a MUT. It because a good cleaning which I would do before I sent it off. I had been looking for it forever and my wife found it today.
20180502_214159.jpg
* 20180502_214159.jpg (Filesize: 108.91 KB)
20180502_214312.jpg
* 20180502_214312.jpg (Filesize: 112.28 KB)

us Offline David Bowen

• Multitool Enthusiast
  • Admin Team
  • No Life Club
  • Site Manager
Re: [SOLD] Spyderench
Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 06:44:53 PM
Wow, those photos sadden me 😔 that's kind of steep for a price.   Don't even know if spyderco could warranty fix it due to it's discontinued status.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

us Offline Farmer

Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 08:32:55 PM
Wow, those photos sadden me 😔 that's kind of steep for a price.   Don't even know if spyderco could warranty fix it due to it's discontinued status.

I'm not really sure what needs to be fixed on it. It's a full functioning tool, it's just been used like it was supposed to be respectfully in my opinion."

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 04:17:22 PM

Nope.

I have an original one like the above, only mine has the SpyderEdge.  The very end of the tip is broken off, and Spyderco has no replacement blades for them.

Farmer- that does look like a very respectable tool!  I am sure a collector will snap that up in no time, as they are highly sought after.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline Farmer

Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

Nope.

I have an original one like the above, only mine has the SpyderEdge.  The very end of the tip is broken off, and Spyderco has no replacement blades for them.

Farmer- that does look like a very respectable tool!  I am sure a collector will snap that up in no time, as they are highly sought after.

Def

Thank you. It actually sold on eBay for 125 plus shipping.

Tool is sold.

us Offline David Bowen

• Multitool Enthusiast
  • Admin Team
  • No Life Club
  • Site Manager
Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 10:04:50 PM
Glad to hear it worked out for you.

Donations

Operational Funds