Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SEIKO’S PROSPEX “DIGI TUNAS,” REF. SBEP001, SBEP003, SBEP005, SBEP007, AND SBEP0

wales Offline Smashie

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Smurf it!
“Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.” - Socrates
"I'm not feeling very talky today, off you smurf". - Smashie
Complaining is mental preparation for failure.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

us Offline jalind

• No Life Club
Has anyone seen these yet?

http://wornandwound.com/i...p005-sbep007-and-sbep009/

I certainly haven't - indeed a big change-up for Seiko. Price doesn't look too bad for a Prospex digital quartz if that's the Seiko MSRP. If so, the street price should be down from that.

John

england Offline Kev D

Very nice looking watches  :tu:

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
I Do not like them....
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

us Offline twiliter

• motionless wheel, nothing is real
I'm not much for digital watches, but they do look nice. Not sure if I like them more than I would a G Shock.  :think:

us Offline jalind

• No Life Club
I'm not much for digital watches, but they do look nice. Not sure if I like them more than I would a G Shock.  :think:
G-Shock was the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw them.

John

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
I’m the link there is a add for the Wind-Up watch fair in San Francisco coming on the 18th - 20th. I may have to attend if I can get there on Friday.  :tu:
I'm the milk man!

us Offline jalind

• No Life Club
I’m the link there is a add for the Wind-Up watch fair in San Francisco coming on the 18th - 20th. I may have to attend if I can get there on Friday.  :tu:

I believe that's the Worn & Wound event. At several thousand miles away it's not likely I'll be there! Do go if you can as there will undoubtedly be some micro-brands there that would be interesting to see, even if the price tag gives one sticker shock.

John

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Oh yes excuse me for the wrong name of the event.

I’m going to try to make it there with the wife as we both appreciate a nice timepiece or any timepiece for that matter. No worries on the sticker shock. I’m to broke to buy anything so the visit would strictly be for a nice trip to the city and to look around.
I'm the milk man!

us Offline twiliter

• motionless wheel, nothing is real

I’m going to try to make it there with the wife as we both appreciate a nice timepiece or any timepiece for that matter. No worries on the sticker shock. I’m to broke to buy anything so the visit would strictly be for a nice trip to the city and to look around.

That's the right name Cap, I think John was referring to the sponsor. Wish I could go too, been years since I have seen the City. Hopefully you can get some pics if you go?  :cheers:

us Offline jalind

• No Life Club

That's the right name Cap, I think John was referring to the sponsor. Wish I could go too, been years since I have seen the City. Hopefully you can get some pics if you go?  :cheers:
Yes - Worn & Wound is the sponsor - "Wind^Up" is the name. Found the address. Looks like it's in the Tenderloin District near Nob Hill and not far from the Embarcadero. Parking around there could be a challenge, but I've not been in the SF Bay area for over 30 years, so no clue what it's like now.

John
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 10:47:10 PM by jalind »
John

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24