Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

CRKT M16 Club

nl Offline Ron Who

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • I'm blue!
Re: CRKT M16 Club
Reply #60 on: May 29, 2018, 08:35:15 PM
It must have been a collector's item in a past life.
It was, for me, and the M16-13SF that is with Mags now also. When I bought these NIB I worked in warehousing and carried a few Vics and some Enduras. I prefer backlocks for heavy duty work. Both M16s have carved and sliced fruits, but that´s about it.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 09:34:00 PM by Ron Who »

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #61 on: May 29, 2018, 08:45:41 PM
That's lovely deeks  :like:

I'm totally smitten with mine - I hope you enjoy yours as much  :cheers:
'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #62 on: May 29, 2018, 09:19:27 PM
I intend too. I liked the one I had but was afraid of using it as it had the dedication etching on it and I did not want to scratch it off.
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #63 on: May 31, 2018, 12:31:05 PM
Overkill?

N.B. That is the name of this knife  :D
20180531_105649.jpg
* 20180531_105649.jpg (Filesize: 151.6 KB)

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

Reply #64 on: May 31, 2018, 12:48:42 PM
Got enough butter on that scone Mags?

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #65 on: May 31, 2018, 12:51:26 PM
One of my residents brought it up for me. I had no choice over the amount of Clover I had with my Rock Cake. Please check your facts first Fuzzbert.  :pok:

It was delicious though. As free cake nearly always is.

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #66 on: May 31, 2018, 12:56:56 PM
I used mine to cut a plastic label thread.....

I need to give it a wash before using it for food.

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #67 on: May 31, 2018, 01:11:51 PM
Deeks, these knives are begging to be used in tactical situations. What say you and I team up and fight crime using an array of blade and plier based MT's? We could be called the SuperTools or something like that.

Let me know by using the super secret messaging system (SSMS)  :cheers:

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

Reply #68 on: May 31, 2018, 01:30:04 PM
One of my residents brought it up for me. I had no choice over the amount of Clover I had with my Rock Cake. Please check your facts first Fuzzbert.  :pok:

Ah-ha! so you claim someone brought it to you already slathered in butter... yet you somehow know that it's Clover Spreadable! Very Interesting... blows bubbles from pipe...

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Reply #69 on: May 31, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

Ah-ha! so you claim someone brought it to you already slathered in butter... yet you somehow know that it's Clover Spreadable! Very Interesting... blows bubbles from pipe...

Ooooh pick me to be Watson!
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

Reply #70 on: May 31, 2018, 01:40:34 PM

You can be Woodstock...

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #71 on: May 31, 2018, 01:42:45 PM
SSMS send using brain waves (encrypted)

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #72 on: May 31, 2018, 03:02:21 PM

You can be Woodstock...

(Image removed from quote.)
So what case are we on now?  :ahhh

All hail the hook!

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #73 on: May 31, 2018, 03:31:58 PM
It's 'The case of the mysterious dairy-based spread'. I think Inspector Fuzzbert is in way over his head. He's making far too many assumptions - wrong dairy-based spread, wrong type of confection. There isn't even a case really. I've already stated it was a rock cake with Clover spread. Poor chap......

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

Reply #74 on: May 31, 2018, 05:42:02 PM
It's 'The case of the mysterious dairy-based spread'. I think Inspector Fuzzbert is in way over his head. He's making far too many assumptions - wrong dairy-based spread, wrong type of confection. There isn't even a case really. I've already stated it was a rock cake with Clover spread. Poor chap......

My God man! The guiltiness is spilling out of you! It's an open and shut case Pabs Woodstock - we've got him bang to rights... whatever that means?

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #75 on: May 31, 2018, 06:08:53 PM

My God man! The guiltiness is spilling out of you! It's an open and shut case Pabs Woodstock - we've got him bang to rights... whatever that means?
Sounds grand, Snoopy!
Do we call in Scotland Yard now?

All hail the hook!

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

Reply #76 on: May 31, 2018, 06:38:09 PM

Sounds grand, Snoopy!
Do we call in Scotland Yard now?

Scotland Yard are you mad?! No... we tie him up with washing line and offer him up for the highest bounty!

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #77 on: May 31, 2018, 06:39:20 PM
anyway, he is not in Scotland, he is in England !!

:)

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

Reply #78 on: May 31, 2018, 06:44:09 PM
Precisely, but I'll be up in Scotland end of next week!  :ahhh

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #79 on: May 31, 2018, 06:50:12 PM
deportation?

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

Reply #80 on: May 31, 2018, 06:57:26 PM
Yep... undesirable.

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #81 on: May 31, 2018, 07:00:58 PM
My probation officer Sharon Kinipki thinks you're a bit of alright fuzzy. She likes a man in a kilt. Want me to put a word in?

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

Reply #82 on: May 31, 2018, 07:09:17 PM
My probation officer Sharon Kinipki thinks you're a bit of alright fuzzy. She likes a man in a kilt. Want me to put a word in?

Yeah sure! I don't even need to see a pic first... I have very very low standards and I'm always up for a challenge!  :2tu:

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #83 on: May 31, 2018, 09:41:21 PM

Yeah sure! I don't even need to see a pic first... I have very very low standards and I'm always up for a challenge!  :2tu:
OK Fuzzbert, I'll put a good word in for you.  If my name comes up in conversation though, as far as you're aware my name is Albert 'Fandango' Jackson and I never robbed Gary Fennels wheels ok?

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

Reply #84 on: May 31, 2018, 10:22:55 PM

OK Fuzzbert, I'll put a good word in for you.  If my name comes up in conversation though, as far as you're aware my name is Albert 'Fandango' Jackson and I never robbed Gary Fennels wheels ok?

Gary Fennels... who was involved in that unfortunate incident with Biker Ray and the potato?

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #85 on: May 31, 2018, 10:50:42 PM

Gary Fennels... who was involved in that unfortunate incident with Biker Ray and the potato?
Who can forget? Me and the rest of the Jimmy Gang were cleaning up the youth club for weeks!

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #86 on: May 31, 2018, 11:20:10 PM

Who can forget? Me and the rest of the Jimmy Gang were cleaning up the youth club for weeks!
Is THAT why our clubhouse was so smelly?!  :twak:

All hail the hook!

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #87 on: June 01, 2018, 08:51:55 AM

No.  That was Fuzzy - he slept in there all week cuz mrs fuzzy kicked him out because Darren Mattingly gave him an I heart Emily Bishop tattoo on his bum.

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

Reply #88 on: June 01, 2018, 09:08:21 AM

No.  That was Fuzzy - he slept in there all week cuz mrs fuzzy kicked him out because Darren Mattingly gave him an I heart Emily Bishop tattoo on his bum.

Look... If one's sleeping in unfamiliar surroundings, it's not unreasonable to scent mark the parameter... I don't know why you make such a fuss!?

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #89 on: June 01, 2018, 09:11:35 AM

Look... If one's sleeping in unfamiliar surroundings, it's not unreasonable to scent mark the parameter... I don't know why you make such a fuss!?
Most people mark it off with police tape! :facepalm:

All hail the hook!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56