Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

MP600ST Demilitarized?

us Offline cody6268

• Absolutely No Life Club
MP600ST Demilitarized?
on: June 14, 2018, 04:09:21 AM
I really like a lot of the features on the MP600 Sight Tool model, like its sheepsfoot blade, long Phillips, and the carbon scraper can be used to scrape the carbon off spark plugs (and an awl probably too). However, the one military-specific use, the sight adjustment tool for the M4 I will never use. I am curious, just what can the sight tool on the MP600 ST be replaced with?  I'm wanting to put the blade exchanger in there. It will probably be ugly, given the cutout on the frame is for the slight tool.

00 Offline Sam Lim

• No Life Club
Re: MP600ST Demilitarized?
Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 10:56:52 AM
I really like a lot of the features on the MP600 Sight Tool model, like its sheepsfoot blade, long Phillips, and the carbon scraper can be used to scrape the carbon off spark plugs (and an awl probably too). However, the one military-specific use, the sight adjustment tool for the M4 I will never use. I am curious, just what can the sight tool on the MP600 ST be replaced with?  I'm wanting to put the blade exchanger in there. It will probably be ugly, given the cutout on the frame is for the slight tool.

Convert that into a hex bit adapter?

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD