Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Tim Leatherman 35 Years Road Show

us Offline Alan K.

• Thread Killer 2019
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Tim Leatherman 35 Years Road Show
Reply #30 on: August 10, 2018, 05:03:33 PM
Thanks for a great write up! This was very interesting.

* 3124813410.jpg (Filesize: 2.59 KB)

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Re: Tim Leatherman 35 Years Road Show
Reply #31 on: August 11, 2018, 03:11:19 PM
Did you mention the scissors spring problem in the Style PS? Or asked for them to bring the Mini back? Or at least for Tim to join MTo?

:pok: :pok:

no, I didn't mention that Style issue, but i mentioned him adding scissors to the Rebar.
No, I didn't ask to bring back the MINI  :ahhh but the lady before me in the queue for signing the tools and I, we both brought our MINIs to be signed and Tim got excited, and told me "I didn't think I'd see one of these tonight, let alone two of them!:D

I did tell him about the forum and asked him if he knew about it, and the said "sure", and that he has "met a few people who are members throughout the years in his trips and promotional tours" but I didn't have much time to talk to him so I left it there,

I should've given him one of my Mt.Org patches!  :ahhh :facepalm:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $56.34
PayPal Fees: $2.74
Net Balance: $53.60
Below Goal: $246.40
Site Currency: USD
18%