Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Raptor dissasembly

Offline Raptor18

• New User
Raptor dissasembly
on: June 25, 2018, 02:44:27 AM
So guys, this may be kinda dumb, but I took my raptor apart to clean some of the bodily fluids that managed to get in the small crevices and forgot how I did it.  Can anyone point me to a video or guide to put it back together?  Much appreciated! :facepalm:

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Re: Raptor dissasembly
Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 05:45:49 AM
Welcome to the forum Raptor  :cheers: 

I don't have a Raptor but hopefully someone that does will be along shortly to help with your question.  :tu:

us Offline Old Boy

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 07:52:25 AM
You might get lucky if you contact Leatherman customer service. Cheers!

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 11:39:05 AM
Welcome to :MTO: Never had mone apart :think: Snap some pics of what you are having trouble with and I will try and get some pics of mine up for you later in the evening and see if it helps you :salute:

Offline Raptor18

• New User
Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 08:35:12 PM
Hello, sorry it took so long to get back to you I did manage to put it together, however the washer is probably in the wrong place, I put it under the hook.  If anyone can see where the washer belongs or can post a picture of the "layers" (joints) its appreciated.

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #5 on: July 20, 2018, 11:42:38 AM
Glad you got it back together :salute: I will see what I can see and let you know :cheers: but I forgot about getting the pics myself as well :facepalm: I will try better this time but no promises :ahhh :D

Offline Raptor18

• New User
Reply #6 on: September 06, 2018, 09:01:53 AM
Glad you got it back together :salute: I will see what I can see and let you know :cheers: but I forgot about getting the pics myself as well :facepalm: I will try better this time but no promises :ahhh :D

Any luck getting that pic?  I'm beginning to think the washer shouldn't be under the hook, as it had collapsed when I was shutting off an o2 tank. 

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #7 on: September 06, 2018, 12:18:48 PM
Forgot again :facepalm: :oops: Maybe the third time will be a charm ::) It is a tool I rarely have out so I never think to get it out, no excuse I know but it's all I got :whistle: :D

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #8 on: September 07, 2018, 03:58:17 AM
Well I did look and the washer does indeed go under the hook :salute: Don't believe I can get a good pic that shows it though :think: I can see it but just barely with my eyes and my camera taking ability is not that great when trying to focus in on areas :facepalm: Hope that looking and telling helps you some anyways :tu:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%