Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

How do you choose your EDC?

us Offline gustophersmob

• No Life Club
  • <><
How do you choose your EDC?
on: June 26, 2018, 02:54:11 AM
I'm sure this topic has been done before, but it's probably been awhile.

So, the question is how do you decide what goes into your EDC?

Is it strictly utility or do you have some stuff that more like pocket jewelry?

Do you pick based on price?

Do you carry only what you need, or carry some just in case stuff?

Or any other criteria you use to choose?

For me, it basically is minimalistic while keeping some core functionality. I also tend towards relatively inexpensive stuff that is readily replaceable.

I've found lately that things that get seldom used don't get carried. I've also realized that I do like things with good asthetic design and also gravitate towards gear that's simple in function.

While it hasn't really been done consciously, I realized most of my edc items are things that I consider high "bang for the buck." Low-ish price with high quality. I think I could rebuy all the items below brand new from Amazon and be at or right under $150 (except the phone, of course).

My edc currently is:
1) victorinox pioneer
2) victorinox alox classic (on keyring)
3) fenix LD01 flashlight
4) fisher bullet space pen
5) timex weekender watch (gift from oldest daughter)
6) Groove silicone wedding band
7) burt's bees chapstick
8 ) leather two pocket bifold wallet
9) iPhone 6S
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 03:03:22 AM by gustophersmob »
If the trees blew down the wind and no one was around, would the alphabet song really go backwards?

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
Re: How do you choose your EDC?
Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 02:56:12 AM
If your belt doesn't appear to be Batman's belt, then you're doing it wrong. :pok:
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

us Offline gustophersmob

• No Life Club
  • <><
Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 03:02:29 AM
If your belt doesn't appear to be Batman's belt, then you're doing it wrong. :pok:

Ohh, I completely forgot about belts. No batman style for me, but I do like high quality belts. I've got some thirteen50 and bison design belts, all of which will probably outlast me.
If the trees blew down the wind and no one was around, would the alphabet song really go backwards?

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 03:14:41 AM
A good belt is not easy to find. I finally found a couple of belts (Navy surplus) that could manage the weight of a LM surge, bits/blades, flashlight, and whatever other stuff that pulls on the belt(SAK Explorer in pocket for example).

As far as EDC goes, I carry what I think would be best suited for my job. However, with the challenges seeming to take control of my EDC recently, I just carry what the challenge is for. :ahhh

Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 01:04:07 PM
For me it starts with what appeals to me- what looks so cool that I simply have to buy it.  Maybe it looks cool, or maybe it has a feature I am curious about, but for whatever reason, it comes to me and gets pocket time.  From then on it gets whittled down- what isn't comfortable or convenient to carry, what doesn't do what I want, what fails in any way gets whittled out until just the perfect EDC remains.  For me, the one that gets the most pocket time is the Victorinox Compact because it has pretty well everything I want, and nothing I don't, with the exception of pliers.

That's pretty much how I pick my EDC.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #5 on: June 26, 2018, 01:13:41 PM
You don't choose your EDC, your EDC chooses you...

:pok: :pok:

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #6 on: June 26, 2018, 01:14:34 PM

This works, too...

:D :D

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline gustophersmob

• No Life Club
  • <><
Reply #7 on: June 26, 2018, 02:36:37 PM
You don't choose your EDC, your EDC chooses you...

:pok: :pok:

:rofl:

us Offline gustophersmob

• No Life Club
  • <><
Reply #8 on: June 26, 2018, 02:43:32 PM
For me it starts with what appeals to me- what looks so cool that I simply have to buy it.  Maybe it looks cool, or maybe it has a feature I am curious about, but for whatever reason, it comes to me and gets pocket time.  From then on it gets whittled down- what isn't comfortable or convenient to carry, what doesn't do what I want, what fails in any way gets whittled out until just the perfect EDC remains.  For me, the one that gets the most pocket time is the Victorinox Compact because it has pretty well everything I want, and nothing I don't, with the exception of pliers.

That's pretty much how I pick my EDC.

Def

Seems like a solid approach.   :tu:

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #9 on: June 26, 2018, 03:09:25 PM

For work it was pretty easy.  I know what I need and whats nice to have just in case.  My off day EDC was and to an extent was a process.  Carrying certain items, then over time realizing their use was infrequent enough to leave at home.  Needing certain items, warranting carrying them.  Carrying smaller items that are up to the task yet understanding for my lifestyle, I was no longer interested in being able to solve everything.  Going minimal yet not so much so that I only carried a blade for example.

What I carry both for work and off days are purely utility.  I'd like to have some pocket jewelry but I just never knew what that looked like for me.

I bough most of my gear used.  I also have some pieces that I traded for and 1 item that was gifted to me.  Price appears to have played a role. 

For work I carry what I need for sure.  I also carry a few items just in case.  The just in case situation is not unrealistic its more probable than not.  For off days I carry what I've needed or what I've been known to need.   If I have never "needed" a finger nail clipper on my off day for example, then its not coming along.    

The gear I carry has to be high quality.  I wont carry cheap and cheerful when I can get hold of a quality tool.  Ease of carry is important.  If I am struggling to find a way to carry then most likely I wont.  For my off days I prefer small tools.  My 84mm SAK is as capable as any larger SAK.  My AAA light have all the modes needed and used.  No question warranty is essential.  If it breaks under use I want the company to stand behind their tool.     
Esse Quam Videri

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #10 on: June 26, 2018, 03:44:46 PM
I try to gather tried and tested stuff with a name that stands by itself.

This often means more expensive, but not always the case.

I do like high(er) end models though.

I love a Vic Spirit on me,
About any SAK, but mostly the Compact or an 84mm with scissors.
Sometimes an Evo model... depends on lots of things.

I like to replace the Spirit with a Charge TTI from time to time.

A decent, HQ watch.
A Dutch brand wallet with card slider and NFC blocker.

When going on an adventure in the woods: Buck 110, Mora Companion etc...

I always buy used (apart from the Mora or when gifted to me) to get as much quality as possible for as little $ as possible.

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #11 on: June 26, 2018, 04:15:15 PM

For work it was pretty easy.  I know what I need and whats nice to have just in case.  My off day EDC was and to an extent was a process.  Carrying certain items, then over time realizing their use was infrequent enough to leave at home.  Needing certain items, warranting carrying them.  Carrying smaller items that are up to the task yet understanding for my lifestyle, I was no longer interested in being able to solve everything.  Going minimal yet not so much so that I only carried a blade for example.

What I carry both for work and off days are purely utility.  I'd like to have some pocket jewelry but I just never knew what that looked like for me.

I bough most of my gear used.  I also have some pieces that I traded for and 1 item that was gifted to me.  Price appears to have played a role. 

For work I carry what I need for sure.  I also carry a few items just in case.  The just in case situation is not unrealistic its more probable than not.  For off days I carry what I've needed or what I've been known to need.   If I have never "needed" a finger nail clipper on my off day for example, then its not coming along.    

The gear I carry has to be high quality.  I wont carry cheap and cheerful when I can get hold of a quality tool.  Ease of carry is important.  If I am struggling to find a way to carry then most likely I wont.  For my off days I prefer small tools.  My 84mm SAK is as capable as any larger SAK.  My AAA light have all the modes needed and used.  No question warranty is essential.  If it breaks under use I want the company to stand behind their tool.     

:imws:

Pretty much this. Working in an office, there's not much need for tools. I sometimes get a new (for me, sometimes awlready used) Leatherman or Victorinox. I carry it for awhile. If it doesn't get used, it's bound to stay home. It happened to the Gerber Artifact, Leatherman Style PS, Leatherman Juice,...

I tend to carry as little/light as possible. Some things I carry because I like them (the Laggy, some Colt folders, a few Brownings), even though they don't get much use. These I tend to rotate.

My fixed EDC is the phone, wallet, watch, notebook+pen, Midnite Manager + Nitecore Tube. To this I add a folder or SAK (84, 91).

:salute: :tu:

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline gustophersmob

• No Life Club
  • <><
Reply #12 on: June 26, 2018, 06:31:04 PM

You're thoughts on the warrantee are interesting.  I don't think I've considered that in my selection, at least not consciously.  I had thought more in terms of losing the item, vs needed it repaired or replaced.

I also tend to gravitate towards items that I know I would instantly replace if they were lost.  Basically things I find so useful or indispensable that I don't need to think twice about replacing them.

us Offline gustophersmob

• No Life Club
  • <><
Reply #13 on: June 26, 2018, 06:31:51 PM

:imws:

Pretty much this. Working in an office, there's not much need for tools. I sometimes get a new (for me, sometimes awlready used) Leatherman or Victorinox. I carry it for awhile. If it doesn't get used, it's bound to stay home. It happened to the Gerber Artifact, Leatherman Style PS, Leatherman Juice,...

I tend to carry as little/light as possible. Some things I carry because I like them (the Laggy, some Colt folders, a few Brownings), even though they don't get much use. These I tend to rotate.

My fixed EDC is the phone, wallet, watch, notebook+pen, Midnite Manager + Nitecore Tube. To this I add a folder or SAK (84, 91).

:salute: :tu:

I'm with you on the minimal/light carry!  :tu:

us Offline gustophersmob

• No Life Club
  • <><
Reply #14 on: June 26, 2018, 06:35:13 PM
And, this thread is worthless without pics!

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #15 on: June 26, 2018, 06:36:52 PM
And, this thread is worthless without pics!

Pretty close to my own. More than enough for a normal town day routine.

:tu: :tu:

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #16 on: June 26, 2018, 11:15:54 PM
This is my off day carry. 

On house keychain,
Fenix LD02.  Its a solid little light.  Its been having off the keychain now for a good long while.  I have a back up if or when the need arises. 

Manager.  There is no better 58mm SAK for me.  I have a pen and the tools I need in that awesome little package.  I do have a Minichamp if or when that SAK gets lost or damaged.  I'd replace in a heart beat tho so the Minichamp would have a short call to service. 

My off day carry is complete I believe.   

I found a 84mm Super Tinker which has really been a wonderful addition.  Its replaced my 84mm Tinker  I would love to get another 84mm Super Tinker but I'm confident this should last for a long while. 

Thrunite Ti AAA light.  This light has good power and a strobe mode which I like to have.  Solid light so far.  I like to have a few lights on me. 

Leatherman P4.  It just doesn't get any better than this tool for me.  Proven it can punch well above its weigh class.  I have a back up and a PS4 just in case.  This tool is more than meets the eye. 

Pocket Wrench 2.  It does what a large plier can and I am a firm believer in pry tools.  Its flat so there really many ways to carry it.  Its solid and has other features so its not a one trick pony. 

The Spyderco Dragonfly deserved to have a solo picture.  This was a generous gift from NIX  :salute:.  This knife is all that and so much more.  I love this little blade.  I keep it in my shirt pocket where I can dispatch it, use it, and away it goes all with out any fuss.  Its sharp as can be and is of high quality. 

These tools are what I believe are my most cherished tools.  I will add in a fun tool from time to time.  I like to carry my Explorer Plus or my CT29 because they are nice tools.  I'll add in a SOD buster I got from a member because its such a versatile blade.  I also have been known to carry my Skeletool CX when the mood strikes. 

IMG_5252.jpg
* IMG_5252.jpg (Filesize: 242.84 KB)
IMG_5253.jpg
* IMG_5253.jpg (Filesize: 256.82 KB)
IMG_5254.jpg
* IMG_5254.jpg (Filesize: 232.83 KB)
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline kaput

• No Life Club
Reply #17 on: June 27, 2018, 03:39:56 AM
I DONT CHOOSE MY EDC, MY EDC CHOOSES ME  :D
multi-tools—folding contraptions fixed with all kinds of doo-dads

si Offline lister

• No Life Club
Reply #18 on: June 27, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

In soviet Russia...  :D
There is no magic therefore gadgets!

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Reply #19 on: June 27, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

In Soviet Russia, the multitool uses you!

My precious....
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

wales Offline hiraethus

• Admin Team
  • Absolutely No Life Club
  • I brake for cake
Reply #20 on: June 27, 2018, 01:08:47 PM
I have a very limited number of things I must have on me: blade, scissors, watch, light, phone, keys, glasses and wedding ring.  They're mostly chosen for function, but do it with (what I think is) some style.  I tend not to carry things 'just in case' - if I don't use it, it goes.

Keys, glasses and wedding ring don't change.  Phone is currently an iPhone SE - picked for its size and decent camera mostly.

Scissors are usually covered by having a Style CS or Rambler on my keys, but unusually today I've got a Style PS instead.  Sometimes I'll carry an Alox Minichamp but I find this a bit heavy on my keys.

Light is a AAA on my keychain in the summer - currently an Eagletac D25AAA.  I'll swap this for a Thrunite T10T in my pocket in winter.

Blade is one of the following: black alox Electrician, Chris Reeve Sebenza or GEC Calf Roper (stockman pattern) - depending on what I'm doing and where I'm going.  I like to have a longer clean blade for food, and a short sheepsfoot for utility tasks, but the Sebenza is the Insingo version which works very nicely for both.  I've pretty much stopped carrying larger SAKs or other knives - and probably need to have another clearout to get rid of stuff I don't use.

That's about it for my on-person EDC.  I do carry my wallet (Bellroy Slim Sleeve) if I'm going out without a bag, but everything else (notebook, pen, multitool, spare light, FAK, etc) gets chucked in my backpack.  I'll also grab a multitool (Charge TTi, Spirit or Rebar) if I'm working around the house.

us Offline gustophersmob

• No Life Club
  • <><
Reply #21 on: June 27, 2018, 03:05:52 PM
I try to gather tried and tested stuff with a name that stands by itself.

This often means more expensive, but not always the case.

I do like high(er) end models though.

I love a Vic Spirit on me,
About any SAK, but mostly the Compact or an 84mm with scissors.
Sometimes an Evo model... depends on lots of things.

I like to replace the Spirit with a Charge TTI from time to time.

A decent, HQ watch.
A Dutch brand wallet with card slider and NFC blocker.

When going on an adventure in the woods: Buck 110, Mora Companion etc...

I always buy used (apart from the Mora or when gifted to me) to get as much quality as possible for as little $ as possible.

I agree with your philosophy on gear selection.  I try to find a high value for $, if it exists.  Things like SAKs, opinels, Moras... gear that punches well above what their pric would indicate!

us Offline gustophersmob

• No Life Club
  • <><
Reply #22 on: June 27, 2018, 03:09:13 PM
This is my off day carry. 

On house keychain,
Fenix LD02.  Its a solid little light.  Its been having off the keychain now for a good long while.  I have a back up if or when the need arises. 

Manager.  There is no better 58mm SAK for me.  I have a pen and the tools I need in that awesome little package.  I do have a Minichamp if or when that SAK gets lost or damaged.  I'd replace in a heart beat tho so the Minichamp would have a short call to service. 

My off day carry is complete I believe.   

I found a 84mm Super Tinker which has really been a wonderful addition.  Its replaced my 84mm Tinker  I would love to get another 84mm Super Tinker but I'm confident this should last for a long while. 

Thrunite Ti AAA light.  This light has good power and a strobe mode which I like to have.  Solid light so far.  I like to have a few lights on me. 

Leatherman P4.  It just doesn't get any better than this tool for me.  Proven it can punch well above its weigh class.  I have a back up and a PS4 just in case.  This tool is more than meets the eye. 

Pocket Wrench 2.  It does what a large plier can and I am a firm believer in pry tools.  Its flat so there really many ways to carry it.  Its solid and has other features so its not a one trick pony. 

The Spyderco Dragonfly deserved to have a solo picture.  This was a generous gift from NIX  :salute:.  This knife is all that and so much more.  I love this little blade.  I keep it in my shirt pocket where I can dispatch it, use it, and away it goes all with out any fuss.  Its sharp as can be and is of high quality. 

These tools are what I believe are my most cherished tools.  I will add in a fun tool from time to time.  I like to carry my Explorer Plus or my CT29 because they are nice tools.  I'll add in a SOD buster I got from a member because its such a versatile blade.  I also have been known to carry my Skeletool CX when the mood strikes.

Nice selection! :tu:

I've been interested in the LD02.  Seems like a nice light.  My carry has been and LD01 for many years now.  Can the LD02 tailstand, or does the switch protrude?

One thing I really like about the LD01 that I don't see on many newer lights (actually, I can't think of any off hand) is the more recessed reflector setup.  It has a decent amount of throw for such a small light.  Seems most AAA lights now are being fitted with optics which give more of a floody beam, or a shallow reflector which does much the same.  How do you find the LD02 in use?

us Offline gustophersmob

• No Life Club
  • <><
Reply #23 on: June 27, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

In Soviet Russia, the multitool uses you!

My precious....

:rofl:

us Offline gustophersmob

• No Life Club
  • <><
Reply #24 on: June 27, 2018, 03:11:29 PM
I have a very limited number of things I must have on me: blade, scissors, watch, light, phone, keys, glasses and wedding ring.  They're mostly chosen for function, but do it with (what I think is) some style.  I tend not to carry things 'just in case' - if I don't use it, it goes.

Keys, glasses and wedding ring don't change.
  Phone is currently an iPhone SE - picked for its size and decent camera mostly.

Scissors are usually covered by having a Style CS or Rambler on my keys, but unusually today I've got a Style PS instead.  Sometimes I'll carry an Alox Minichamp but I find this a bit heavy on my keys.

Light is a AAA on my keychain in the summer - currently an Eagletac D25AAA.  I'll swap this for a Thrunite T10T in my pocket in winter.

Blade is one of the following: black alox Electrician, Chris Reeve Sebenza or GEC Calf Roper (stockman pattern) - depending on what I'm doing and where I'm going.  I like to have a longer clean blade for food, and a short sheepsfoot for utility tasks, but the Sebenza is the Insingo version which works very nicely for both.  I've pretty much stopped carrying larger SAKs or other knives - and probably need to have another clearout to get rid of stuff I don't use.

That's about it for my on-person EDC.  I do carry my wallet (Bellroy Slim Sleeve) if I'm going out without a bag, but everything else (notebook, pen, multitool, spare light, FAK, etc) gets chucked in my backpack.  I'll also grab a multitool (Charge TTi, Spirit or Rebar) if I'm working around the house.

I'm pretty much the same on the bolded part.

Its funny, I always omit my glasses when listing EDC items, even though they're arguably the most necessary and important.  ;)

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #25 on: June 27, 2018, 04:35:53 PM

I pick every day from what I have around, to be placed on my belt and pockets when dressing up: I always pack at least
- one SAK (often two)
- one MT (often two)
- one OHO knife (often two)
- one light, phone, keys and OC spray
 :tu:

All of the above are for strict utility and overcoming that day's challenges, if I add other stuff (seconds, complimentary tools...) is for "fun factor", chances of breaking or losing or giving away something and/or "two is one..." philosophy

No, I pick based on what can I do with it and how reliable the thing is.  :salute: At some price points you get some additional quality and features  ::) (toughness, warranty, variety, fit and finish) that I can appreciate and use, but not that are necessary or indispensable for the item to work. If my life or integrity depended on it,  :o quality is of the utmost importance and oftentimes that comes a ta price (example, the OC Spray, no cheapos for me)

I don't need every day a OHO knife or the pepper spray, but they are very well received when they are needed or could make life much easier  :ahhh
SAK and light as well as phone and keys see use every day, oftentimes on various occasions  :gimme:

Looks, fun factor, novelty factor and exploring different options are always considered  ;) but nowadays after years of EDC I know what I like and works for me with precision, and what items will "nail it" for my needs and preference are what I often carry on me already
If I want to face a specific job show off something to someone or give away an item, or fear that I might lose it where I go, then I carry accordingly  :angel:

The knife I carry the most is a Spyderco Pacific Salt, and some Cold Steel, usually if one is SE the other is PE, and two different brands

the light a Lumintop AAA, the SAK a Pioneer X, the spray is SABRE, and the Multitool is ever-changing and often I carry two (MP600, Spirit, Diesel, SOG PP, Rebar, MiniTool, Micra, Surge are the most carried) ...

...usually one Blunt Nose and another Needle Nose, or one locking and one non-locking, one flickable and one conventional, etc.  :multi: always trying to avoid overlap in function and tools as I do with the MT/SAK combinations

Some pics of typical day carries:

Show content

Show content

Show content

Show content

Show content
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #26 on: June 27, 2018, 04:56:37 PM

Keys, glasses and wedding ring don't change.
  Phone is currently an iPhone SE - picked for its size and decent camera mostly.

I'm pretty much the same on the bolded part.

Its funny, I always omit my glasses when listing EDC items, even though they're arguably the most necessary and important.  ;)

I do the same with my house keys...

:facepalm:

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

si Offline lister

• No Life Club
Reply #27 on: June 27, 2018, 05:32:37 PM
This question:

For me the answer and reaction of the normal population is :  :facepalm:

I really have to stop running what if scenarios through my head before I turn in to some kind of Batman without all the martial arts skills...  :ahhh

No, seriously, It is a disease! And to think that I was almost normal before I met you guys...

:D
There is no magic therefore gadgets!

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #28 on: June 27, 2018, 05:37:14 PM
This question:

I really have to stop running what if scenarios through my head before I turn in to some kind of Batman without all the martial arts skills...  :ahhh

No, seriously, It is a disease! And to think that I was almost normal before I met you guys...

Have you noticed how they go from  :facepalm: to :dd: when something happens and they need one of our knives/tools/flashlights/lighters/paracord/ducttape/MREs/band-aids/pills/water purifying tabs?

:twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #29 on: June 27, 2018, 05:38:35 PM
This question:

Have you noticed how they go from  :facepalm: to :dd: when something happens and they need one of our knives/tools/flashlights/lighters/paracord/ducttape/MREs/band-aids/pills/water purifying tabs?

:twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzqSuHy8G-o

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD