Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Looking for handles (Wave, Charge etc type) + inner tools and possibly pliers

us Offline Tarheelpwr

So,

I had breezy do a Wave mod for me, and I have all 4 outer tools for the handles.  I also have both drivers extra (large and small).  I'm looking to toy around with my first "mod".  I'm looking for:

Empty Handles - wave/charge/etc type that take 4 outer tools.  SS is a bonus[/li][/list]
Pliers for above handles
Pivots/screws for above handles
Extra spacers etc that might come in handy
Extra inner tools - scissors would be a bonus, but pretty open to what's out there.  Ideally, someone with the larger wants will have some extra parts sitting around to save on shipping.  I'm looking for drop in fit as much as possible, but I can toy with them if necessary.

I'm looking to keep costs down, so obviously, I'm not looking for like new parts.  :multi:

00 Offline Sam Lim

• No Life Club
I think getting a beat up wave will be alot more cheaper than to aquire loose parts in your case.. Occasionally they pop up on the bay at about $30-ish.

us Offline Tarheelpwr

Thanks.  I agree.  I think I'm going to look for a used BO charge.  I want to play with denim micarta scales.

us Offline tallowwaters

Thanks.  I agree.  I think I'm going to look for a used BO charge.  I want to play with denim micarta scales.

Wild guess from your username - you in NC?

us Offline Tarheelpwr

Nah, the handle stuck from Childhood.  I was a Duke fan growing up.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%