Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Hello from the UK I have a swisschamp uk based swisschamp xxlt advice

Offline Capital 22

• New User
Hello from the UK I'm struggling for a valuation on a swisschamp xxlt mint in boxed condition all we have is antique dealers who look at me strange im advised its fairly rare but no other information so looking further afield for help as I have seen them mentioned on your forum thanks for any advice forwarded Mat

gb Offline Tasky

• Galaxy-hopping garbage-man
I'm afraid I can't give a definitive answer.
However, I found one that sold for just £250 on Shpock in 2019, and there's a couple currently for sale elsewhere for around £1200.

Offline Capital 22

• New User
Many thanks for the reply that's the problem that I'm having £250 to £1200 is a huge bandwidth in price and nobody i can find seems to know any different they say look on ebay for a current price you can't list knives on ebay in the UK so all information you can find is historic how rare are they i have had this for years now

gb Offline Tasky

• Galaxy-hopping garbage-man
Current prices are not always indicative of actual value, as they're just the asking price. Doesn't mean people will pay that much. 
Previous sales can often (though not always) give a reasonable representation of what someone will actually pay for something, because that is what someone has paid... assuming both parties properly understand its value.

One sold at £300 in 2017
Currently one at $1495 (£1197) in the US.

I suppose you could always average it out.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%