Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

July Donation Draw- Don't be Blue, the Pioneer is here for you!

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Since we did so well with last month's draw of a Farmoneer ( :think:) I figured we would try again this month with some more cool ALOX- in fact this knife is so cool it turned blue!

It is a blue Victorinox Pioneer, and unlike last month, it's not a mod- this one is factory direct, and absolutely minty perfect.  Like last month's draw though, this one was a donation from a member who shall remain nameless, despite being someone who lives not too far from my place in_NS.  Whoever he may be, he has left his Marc on the forum and we appreciate his generosity in passing this beautiful Pioneer on to us to give away!

See?  Absolutely perfect, and it comes in a box too.  That's not fancy, it's just the usual silver Victorinox box, but really, with this knife, who is getting it for the box?  You'll probably want to toss that silly bit of cardboard and show this beauty off to anyone who will stand still long enough for you show it to!

The usual rules apply- make a minimum of $10 donation to the Forum Operational Fund and you are in.  Each $10 donation you make gives you another chance to win, and if (when) we hit the goal of $275 this knife will find a new home.  If for some reason we don't hit the goal I will probably use this knife to survive in the new post-apocalyptic world, because the only reason I see for folks not to beat down the doors for this knife is a world-ending catastrophe.  I mean, look at it.  It calls to you....

Imagine this beauty in your pocket for a measly $10?  I doubt anyone has ever had a better deal on a gorgeous knife in the history of mankind!  Don't wait, click the Donations link at the top, the big orange box on the right or follow this link to make your donation:

https://forum.multitool.org/index.php?action=treasury

In the more likely event that we hit our donation goal before midnight on the 15th (Forum Offset Time as usual) I will find something cool to give away to everyone who donated to that point- and if you win the Early Bird Draw then you are still in for the Blue Pioneer, so you could end up winning twice... for a measly ten bucks.  How awesome is that?

Of course if we double our goal this month I will have to find something just as cool to add another Grand Prize... and how cool would that be?  :D

And THAT, my friends, is how you celebrate Def's Dirty Dozen in style!  :D

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas

id Offline jaya_man

• Global Moderator
  • Absolutely No Life Club
+1 :like:

Would be nice to add this to my Pioneer collection...

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Sure is a nice color :dd: :like:

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
So nice! :dd:
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

gb Offline Wspeed

• Just Bananas
What a lovely colour  :dd: :like: :like:
fail to prepare prepare to fail

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
 :drool:

You know my favorite color is blue? :D
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas

So I guess this means you are in for this draw then?  :D

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

• Zombie Apprentice

So I guess this means you are in for this draw then?  :D

Def
:climber:(transpose red sak for blue Pioneer).
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

us Offline Nix

• Absolute Zombie Club
That is a sweet, sweet blue Pioneer.   :tu: :gimme:

Yeah, I'm in!!!  :tu:  Thanks, Marc!  :waving:

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
will donate after a big purchase on the MT.org store I plan on doing today  ;) :D
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

us Offline Myron

• No Life Club
I’m in!

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
will donate after a big purchase on the MT.org store I plan on doing today  ;) :D

You only have a few hours to go before we miss out on the last mail pick up until Monday.  It's just after 10am now, mail goes out at 1600hrs.   :pok:

Def

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice

You only have a few hours to go before we miss out on the last mail pick up until Monday.  It's just after 10am now, mail goes out at 1600hrs.   :pok:

Def

10min!! but I can't use the discount code. It says "This voucher has already been used" and it' my first purchase at the mto.org store   ???
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas

gb Offline Wspeed

• Just Bananas
I gave my donation today  :D

us Offline Nix

• Absolute Zombie Club

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice

then you shall not be left alone in that  :salute:
My toys:

gb Offline Wspeed

• Just Bananas

then you shall not be left alone in that  :salute:
Nice one TP  :cheers: :like: :like:

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
 :whistle:

Def

gb Offline Wspeed

• Just Bananas
 :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Less than a week left to get this done peeps !    :pok:

us Offline Nix

• Absolute Zombie Club
Some traction.....but not a lot.....

Has summer traditionally bee a slower time for people to kick in a couple bucks, pesos, euros, or yuans?   :think:

• Zombie Apprentice
Maybe post a reminder in the Swiss Army Knights sub-forum? A lot of those members don't ever wander outside of there into the main forum, especially the General Tool boards. Just a thought. :think:

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Maybe post a reminder in the Swiss Army Knights sub-forum? A lot of those members don't ever wander outside of there into the main forum, especially the General Tool boards. Just a thought. :think:

Sounds like a job for a Swiss Knight  ;)

• Zombie Apprentice

Sounds like a job for a Swiss Knight  ;)
Done. :tu:

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Some traction.....but not a lot.....

Has summer traditionally bee a slower time for people to kick in a couple bucks, pesos, euros, or yuans?   :think:

Activity on the boards does slow down a bit in the summer.

Up to 83% of the goal   :tu:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $279.86
PayPal Fees: $14.66
Net Balance: $265.20
Below Goal: $34.80
Site Currency: USD