Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

I've reached an impass with storage

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
I've reached an impass with storage
on: July 09, 2018, 11:39:02 PM
So, recently I have been going crazy with trying to find a reasonable storage method for the collection. I found a solid pine 8-drawer chest with nicely sized drawers for MT storage. Or so I thought. It came to my house and I assembled it as well as I possibly could.
And then I began loading it up with MTs. I realized several HUGE problems with the chest.
1. The drawers have no stops, so the drawers can be pulled all of the way out and fall to the floor. I may try and fix this, but the nature of the construction makes that difficult.
2. The drawers slide on plastic rails that are pressed into the side panels. The weight of the tools in the drawers is causing the rails to bend a little. I don't think this will be a problem immediately, but that weight over time will fatigue the plastic rails.
3. The drawer bottoms are made of a masonite-like material, but aren't as strong. The drawer bottoms are caved in a bit, and I know time will worsen that. This can be fixed, but compound that with the other issues, and you have a solid pine ticking-MT- time bomb.

The biggest issue is that it only holds about 1/2 of the collection. The only place to put the thing is in a bedroom and I can't use a metal toolbox in the house (well...I could..hehe).
Does anyone have any ideas for a piece of wood furniture that has shallow drawers to display the MT collection?
I thought about an antique index card file with 30 drawers, but those things cost a fortune, if you could find one around where I live. Machinist tool chests are too small and also cost a fortune. :ahhh

Here are some photos to get an idea of what I need. Something larger would be great, but 2 of something similar in size would work too. I cannot store the tools in my workshop, because of the humidity and it not being insulated. I got a quote to insulate it,  but that was extremely expensive. Thought about doing it myself, but that would be a massive undertaking, due to the way the thing is built.
20180707_235932.jpeg
* 20180707_235932.jpeg (Filesize: 82.41 KB)
20180707_235958.jpeg
* 20180707_235958.jpeg (Filesize: 98.36 KB)
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

• Zombie Apprentice
Re: I've reached an impass with storage
Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 11:39:53 PM
More pics
20180708_001854-1.jpeg
* 20180708_001854-1.jpeg (Filesize: 112.1 KB)
20180709_155733-1.jpeg
* 20180709_155733-1.jpeg (Filesize: 107.22 KB)
20180709_155827-1.jpeg
* 20180709_155827-1.jpeg (Filesize: 113.83 KB)
20180709_155847-1.jpeg
* 20180709_155847-1.jpeg (Filesize: 107.81 KB)
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 11:40:39 PM
Last four pics.
20180709_155919-1.jpeg
* 20180709_155919-1.jpeg (Filesize: 110.85 KB)
20180709_155938-1.jpeg
* 20180709_155938-1.jpeg (Filesize: 138.54 KB)
20180709_155958-1.jpeg
* 20180709_155958-1.jpeg (Filesize: 107.08 KB)
20180709_160010-1.jpeg
* 20180709_160010-1.jpeg (Filesize: 92.88 KB)

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 12:18:01 AM
I tried to find a lot of solutions...I ended up settling with a nice cabinet and chest set that was ideal for what I needed with plenty of shallow storage drawers.

https://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,14804.0.html
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 03:37:38 AM
Thank you, Chako! I'll keep an eye out for something similar. But, I may need to figure out a way to get a tool chest hidden in the house.
I've got soo many collections of stuff, that I am running out of space everywhere in the house and workshop. This may end up with me selling off one of my collections(vintage portable suitcase-style computers or vintage cameras). :(

Oh who am I kidding, I ain't selling anything off. :rofl:

Thinking some more, I may build a small room inside my workshop where the window is and insulate just that. Then use harbor freight tool cabinets in there with a dehumidifier in the window. It would also make room for shelves to hold the vintage stereo receivers that are filling one of the bedroom closets. :ahhh

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 06:20:23 AM
Did you say vintage cameras?  :drool:

I learned photography on a Kodak Retinette 1A. I still have it.

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 07:05:51 AM
Did you say vintage cameras?  :drool:

I learned photography on a Kodak Retinette 1A. I still have it.
Indeed I did. :cheers:

I love the Retina series from Kodak. I don't think I have a Retinette, but know of them. SLRs make up a majority of my collection, but that is because, TLRs, Rangefinders, and bellows were out of my price range back then. Although, I have a small assortment of TLRs, rangefinders and bellows cameras, including two press cameras. Here are a couple of pics showing  some of the collection a while back. It is all boxed now since I moved back, but I'll get it all back together at some point. :ahhh

Cameras and Misc in the Case by None, on Flickr
The camera case by None, on Flickr

Argus Grouping by None, on Flickr[url=

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #7 on: July 10, 2018, 07:49:06 AM
Very nice.  :tu:

I bought a Pentax Asahi S at a garage sale quite a few years back. When I eventually did some online researching, I found out that apparently it is rare model with a production of less than 4000. The Pentax Asahi K came out a few months later superseding the model S.

I also have another funny story to tell you. Years back, I owned an Olympus OM10 slr. I gave it to an education assistant approximately 10 years back. At the time, I had no use for a film camera as I was going 100% digital. I did however regrette giving her the camera. Now here is where things get a bit weird. Recently, I was perusing the local Value Village and what do I find in the case where they keep all the good stuff...an Olympus OM10. I ask to take a closer look, and I couldn't believe my eyes as I found a small ID mark, yes, I took my old camera back home with me. It was meant to be. Stranger yet, I had always wanted an OM1. shortly afterwards, an OM1 came up dirt cheap at the same store. I couldn't believe my luck.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 08:10:44 AM by Chako »

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #8 on: July 10, 2018, 08:07:48 AM
There are a bunch of Asahi and Honeywell Pentax cameras put away in storage. Those need to be looked at and researched again. I have, admittedly, forgotten a lot about cameras since 2010/2011. Also have forgotten what I did with my inventories from before 2012. :ahhh
I sold a bunch of Pentax stuff as well to pay for my move in 2011, so I wouldn't even know what was left. :(
I also sold a Komaflex, Canon Rangefinder, Asahi 200mm lens, and Asahi fisheye lens.
Also sold my Pioneer Spec-1 & Spec-2 componenet stereo amp/preamp as well.
A lot of stuff I sold for the move is now almost unobtainable. But, so is the way of things. I am not into cameras so much anymore, but have acquired a few rare ones when the price was right in the last few years. Recently got ahold of another Yashica MAT, but I need to get a leatherette kit for it. The only TLR I couldn't get recently, when I encountered it for sale, was a Rollieflex (sp?). Don't remember the model though. It was $250. I've never paid more than $60 for a camera. I'm cheap. :P

My grail camera when I got on a TLR kick was this:
Mamiya C33 Professional by None, on Flickr
Like your Asahi Pentax S, that was a yard sale find. I like TLRs and bellows cameras. The C33 is both. :)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 08:20:29 AM by gerleatherberman »

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #9 on: July 10, 2018, 08:13:41 AM
I hear you. I try not to collect old cameras, as I know that would be another black hole for me to get into. I think I have around a good dozen + cameras still that I do not use. Many of them however have some sentimental attachment. I still have my Dad's Pentax P30, my old Pentax SF10, an Olympus OM10 and OM1, the old Kodak Retinette 1a that I learned photography off of when I was a kid, and a few other odd ones here and there. Not to mention my Pentax and Canon kits...but that is mostly digital. The only reflex camera I have is a Rollei Baby Grey.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 08:15:18 AM by Chako »

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #10 on: July 10, 2018, 08:38:12 AM
That is smart. Cameras are difficult to maintain, with light kits, glass cleaning, shutter service, leather/leatherette kits, etc. That is a nice assortment though and covers a lot of ground. If I had to do it over, I would have stopped buying cameras when the wall-mount case got full. :facepalm:
The big appeal of MT and knives for me was the low-expense of keeping them in good working condition. I never thought it would end up beong unmanageable to store like it has. :ahhh
I have spent my whole life jumping around in what I collect. Usually rotating around every five years or so with overlaps in between and small bumps of interests periodically. I admit to having a considerable lack of focus, but it has been a good thing for me. I turned an inability to pay others to repair what I collect into a carrier repairing the stuff for other people.

MTs have been the longest running interest I've had, and I can't see an end in sight. Definitely one of the least expensive to keep up with, aside from antique marbles.  Well, there will have to be a speed bump with MTs for a while, if I can't get my organization under control.  :-\

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #11 on: July 10, 2018, 08:54:04 AM
Chako,

I think I've found something that would be more suited to heavy collectibles than the cheap wood one I bought. And it has more space and is only $100 more than what I spent on that wood one. :)

My issue is that I won't be getting away with putting a tool cabinet in a bedroom. But, this is a good neutral color and looks more like a file cabinet than a toolbox.
https://www.containerstore.com/s/storage/storage-drawers/bisley-silver-8--10-drawer-collection-cabinets/12d?productId=11000867&country=US&currency=USD&utm_source=tcscompshop&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=google&cid=cse:PLA&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIuPGq0veT3AIViWSGCh0KKQSqEAkYBiABEgJFNvD_BwE
I am looking at the 10-drawer model. 2 of those would likely house my entire collection if MTs and modern folding knives with sheaths/accessories.

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #12 on: July 10, 2018, 09:02:04 AM
Best of luck on your storage issues.

Lovely camera collection.  :tu:

I have one other collection that I have been collecting since High School, and that is Canada First Day Covers. That got to be an obsession for a while, and I think I have almost every imaginable FDC made...consisting of roughly 46 filled volumes. Happily enough I get the new ones put away for me at one of the local postal outlets. I just have to show up once very 3 months or so to pick them up. Super easy to maintain that way. With that many books, storage is getting tight on that collection as well.

Which sort of lends itself to the storage issue. I started off displaying my MT collection in various curio cabinets I had. Then I upgraded to one cabinet and chest set. Then a second, and once that got filled, I went for a third different tool chest and cabinet set as I couldn't find the same set anymore locally as the first two. My collection has slowed down remarkably once I realized I didn't have any more room for growth. That hasn't stopped me from collecting other things however.  :ahhh

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #13 on: July 10, 2018, 09:03:29 AM
That looks nice. Do yourself a favour and get 2 now if you can. You will be amazed at how that space will fill up in time.

EDIT: Ah I see you are looking at 2 of those. Might want to get a third in that case.  :ahhh
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 09:05:47 AM by Chako »

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #14 on: July 10, 2018, 09:19:18 AM
Thank you, Chako!

I am not familiar with Canada FDCs(do you have a couple of your favorite examples photographed?), but I know many collectors of images and/or paperwork. It is amazing how quickly it expands. You think that doesn't take much space up..........then you see it.....much like some book collectors. :ahhh

My example : before MT.o, I had assumed there must only be fifty or so multi tool models of significance. I thought I had a bunch when I hit ten tools.....then joined MT.o....knocking on non-double 200 MTs and no end in sight. I feel silly.  :D

But, ultimately, I think collectors are an important part of society. Someone has to preserve history, art, media, technology, tools, etc. for future generations. :)

Edit: Just read your edit. I'll save up enough for four and order them all at once, yo be sure they match. Your experience with the tool chest not being available anymore has me thinking I need twice as many as I think I need. Wow, that is some collector thinking.  :rofl:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 09:22:44 AM by gerleatherberman »

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #15 on: July 10, 2018, 12:17:08 PM
It is nice to find a like minded individual.

When I first started, I had no plans of collecting MTs. My father had just passed away and I was left with a rough 20 something plier based multi-tools. I started to research them. That is why I found this web site back in 2008. After scouring the internet for my research, I quickly realized that there were very few photos, let alone information of said multi-tools online. This web site was the only bright spot I could find (and to think it started back in 2006 if I am not mistaken). After I decided to start adding a few more multi-tools, because by that time, I had decided to honour my father by collecting plier based multi-tools, I soon joined up in 2009 with a slightly larger collection than I had inherited. Combined that with my love of all things photography, and that was the general push, apparently all I needed, to start collecting. I quickly outgrew all my storage needs as seen in the above link. I am happy to say there are limits, and for me, it was space. I still add a few here and there, but by and large, I am all too content with my hoard. That and I quickly filled the net with images, and this web site with articles. Oddly enough, whenever I do any more research on a particular model, chances are I will encounter my images online. Considered that when I first started back in 2008 there wasn't all that much info let alone photos of these tools, that notion alone tells me that I did a good job for a time.

As for Canadian FDCs, here is an old thread I started on here back in 2012. The very last one is a favorite of mine in that thread as it features my home town of Cornwall Ontario.

https://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,36186.msg902696.html#msg902696
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 12:19:33 PM by Chako »

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #16 on: July 10, 2018, 12:44:05 PM
I also wanted to add that when I first started collecting plier based multi-tools, I had no idea what I was getting into. I had assumed I would get 4 Leathermans, a few Gerbers, and a handful of generics and I would be done. I had no clue there would be literally hundreds of different Leathermans let alone stuff like SOG which I had never heard of before at the time.  :rofl:

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #17 on: July 10, 2018, 01:02:44 PM
Here is my Dad's P3 and my SF10 which I got in High School for my photography class.

And that rare Asahi Pentax S.

And a Pentax K-01, which I bought because it was the least popular Pentax sold of late, and they were on a fire sale. Takes beautiful images, but the lack of a viewfinder does hurt it quite a bit, especially for bright sunlight events. This mirror-less camera does feature a full Pentax mount however...which makes it way larger than all other mirror-less systems out there which is another ding against it being very popular with the Pentax photographers out there. It didn't help that Pentax went and got a designer to design this camera...a designer with little to no camera experience. This means some of the buttons are not placed where they should be. Yeah, the K-01 was a flop by any standard. This all adds up to it being a nice collector piece of Pentax history.

au Offline gregozedobe

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
Reply #18 on: July 10, 2018, 02:03:44 PM
Chako,

I think I've found something that would be more suited to heavy collectibles than the cheap wood one I bought. And it has more space and is only $100 more than what I spent on that wood one. :)

My issue is that I won't be getting away with putting a tool cabinet in a bedroom. But, this is a good neutral color and looks more like a file cabinet than a toolbox.
https://www.containerstore.com/s/storage/storage-drawers/bisley-silver-8--10-drawer-collection-cabinets/12d?productId=11000867&country=US&currency=USD&utm_source=tcscompshop&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=google&cid=cse:PLA&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIuPGq0veT3AIViWSGCh0KKQSqEAkYBiABEgJFNvD_BwE
I am looking at the 10-drawer model. 2 of those would likely house my entire collection if MTs and modern folding knives with sheaths/accessories.

Is it worth asking the manufacturer if they would custom-make you a special 20 drawer version (using the top 2 very shallow drawers from the 8 drawer version)?  That is assuming the very shallow drawers are deep enough for your MTs & knives.  This would be a much more efficient use of volume and give you more room for expansion.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 02:05:13 PM by gregozedobe »
babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #19 on: July 10, 2018, 03:12:10 PM
Hi Chako and gregozedobe,

I just woke up, but would like to properly respond to your posts. Once I have had a few cups of coffee and lunch, I'll be back. Thank you for the responses. :cheers:

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #20 on: July 10, 2018, 09:51:19 PM
It is nice to find a like minded individual.

When I first started, I had no plans of collecting MTs. My father had just passed away and I was left with a rough 20 something plier based multi-tools. I started to research them. That is why I found this web site back in 2008. After scouring the internet for my research, I quickly realized that there were very few photos, let alone information of said multi-tools online. This web site was the only bright spot I could find (and to think it started back in 2006 if I am not mistaken). After I decided to start adding a few more multi-tools, because by that time, I had decided to honour my father by collecting plier based multi-tools, I soon joined up in 2009 with a slightly larger collection than I had inherited. Combined that with my love of all things photography, and that was the general push, apparently all I needed, to start collecting. I quickly outgrew all my storage needs as seen in the above link. I am happy to say there are limits, and for me, it was space. I still add a few here and there, but by and large, I am all too content with my hoard. That and I quickly filled the net with images, and this web site with articles. Oddly enough, whenever I do any more research on a particular model, chances are I will encounter my images online. Considered that when I first started back in 2008 there wasn't all that much info let alone photos of these tools, that notion alone tells me that I did a good job for a time.

As for Canadian FDCs, here is an old thread I started on here back in 2012. The very last one is a favorite of mine in that thread as it features my home town of Cornwall Ontario.

https://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,36186.msg902696.html#msg902696

Likewise, it is very nice to meet a like minded individual. Not a lot of us "over-collectors" of multiple things out there. :cheers:

That is a great reason to have taken the path you did with MTs. And, I must thank you for your contributions to the MT world, along with a few others out there. I have a lot of respect for people who appreciate things and put the legwork into making it tangible to the masses (like me). I doubt I would have kept collecting MTs if I hadn't found MT.o and the wonderful information and data, you and others worked so hard to amass.  :cheers:

I'll have to check out that link this evening. I always enjoy seeing what other people collect.  :like:

I also wanted to add that when I first started collecting plier based multi-tools, I had no idea what I was getting into. I had assumed I would get 4 Leathermans, a few Gerbers, and a handful of generics and I would be done. I had no clue there would be literally hundreds of different Leathermans let alone stuff like SOG which I had never heard of before at the time.  :rofl:
How did that work out for you? :D
Seriously, if it weren't for collectors, these wonderful things we call MTs, would be lost the clearance isles of budget stores.

Is it worth asking the manufacturer if they would custom-make you a special 20 drawer version (using the top 2 very shallow drawers from the 8 drawer version)?  That is assuming the very shallow drawers are deep enough for your MTs & knives.  This would be a much more efficient use of volume and give you more room for expansion.
Thank you, gregozedobe!
That is a good idea. I'll shoot them an email at some point and see what they have to say. :cheers:
The thickest tools are still thinner than the shallow drawers. :)

Here is my Dad's P3 and my SF10 which I got in High School for my photography class.

And that rare Asahi Pentax S.

And a Pentax K-01, which I bought because it was the least popular Pentax sold of late, and they were on a fire sale. Takes beautiful images, but the lack of a viewfinder does hurt it quite a bit, especially for bright sunlight events. This mirror-less camera does feature a full Pentax mount however...which makes it way larger than all other mirror-less systems out there which is another ding against it being very popular with the Pentax photographers out there. It didn't help that Pentax went and got a designer to design this camera...a designer with little to no camera experience. This means some of the buttons are not placed where they should be. Yeah, the K-01 was a flop by any standard. This all adds up to it being a nice collector piece of Pentax history.

That is the first time I have seen or heard of a K-01. That is a super-interesting collector piece. Your camera examples are quite nice!
I'll be sure to take some photos of my Pentax bunch when I get then out. I think Spotmatics and K1000 models make up a majority of them. There are some oddballs left though,  but I cannot recall them without seeing them. :ahhh

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #21 on: July 11, 2018, 01:28:15 AM
You know, there is something to be said about utility storage. This is my current setup.

:rofl:

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #22 on: July 11, 2018, 03:28:02 AM
Honestly, it looks practical and more reliable than the cabinets I am looking at.
But, I would have to roll the tool chests out to the shop as soon as I brought them in. :ahhh

The white file cabinets with short drawers will work well for the price. Then it is just a matter of sorting everything properly. Of course, it'll be a few months or more before I can order the cabinets, but I may find something second-hand before then. I do work in an antique store/second hand shop. :)

us Offline Old Boy

• No Life Club
Reply #23 on: July 11, 2018, 05:16:49 AM
This is an expensive option, but you may be able to find this used or cheaper somewhere. Also not sure if the shallow drawers are tall enough for some of your tools.

But if you Google Architect Drawers you’ll see steel cabinets meant to House large blueprints.

https://www.officedepot.com/a/products/903914/Safco-5-Drawer-Steel-Flat-File/fromLocalBrowse=false

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #24 on: July 11, 2018, 05:39:32 AM
Those are really cool. Thank you for the idea, OldBoy! :cheers:

The only down side I can see is the sheer weight of so many MTs in just one drawer.
MTs are so dense, that just 40, is 20lbs+. :ahhh

The pine chest I bought would have been o.k. if the weight didn't add up so fast. Just my LM drawer was 25-28lbs.  :o

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #25 on: July 11, 2018, 12:41:32 PM
I still think, if you can get away with it from the missus, a tool chest and cabinet set is ideal. They are designed for the weight, and if you can get the larger ones that are 28 inches deep and 18 inches wide...you can put a lot of gear in each drawer. On top of that, they come usually with pre-cut drawer liners.

Both of my Sears units were made by SPG International. When it came time to buy more, I ordered from the same company. Looks like they no longer make my tool chest and cabinet set anymore. Please check out their Tech Series.  :pok:  :pok:

http://www.spginternational.com/en/
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 12:52:37 PM by Chako »

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #26 on: July 11, 2018, 02:28:37 PM
Thank you, Chako! Those look pretty awesome as well.  :)

There isn't a missus though anymore. :( Right now, I share a house with my twin brother and mother(who are very critical of my collecting), since I moved back from NY. The last woman who lived with me(in my apartment in NY) wouldn't have cared about tool cabinets in the house. Too bad that didn't work out. :ahhh

It is rare to meet a woman who is cool with excessive collecting. Most people, in general, don't understand it. But, I am sure, this is something, you know all too well. :cheers:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 02:30:20 PM by gerleatherberman »

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #27 on: July 11, 2018, 03:57:40 PM
Excessive collecting?  :think:

I have no clue what you mean...

My current girlfriend actually encourages me...which makes her a keeper.  :salute:

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #28 on: July 11, 2018, 04:08:16 PM
Theres plenty of women who wouldn't mind such collections.  I'd imagine its about organization of such collections that would lessen the impact.  If a collection was strewn about I'd imagine anyone would be less enthused.  There's someone for everyone is my belief. 

As to the storage solution  :think:.  I've always like Chakos set up.   
Esse Quam Videri

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #29 on: July 11, 2018, 04:42:09 PM
Excessive collecting?  :think:

I have no clue what you mean...

My current girlfriend actually encourages me...which makes her a keeper.  :salute:

Oh, no! We awl know what'll happen next, right?!

:pok: :pok:

Show content
Chako's going to start collecting girlfriends!

:facepalm:

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD