Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

I want to put a pocket clip on my multi and SAK. Where do I buy one?

us Offline ChopperCharles

• No Life Club
Basically, I have a couple different sized multi tools that I'd like to add a clip to. In particular, I want to add a large SOG Toolclip style clip to my knockoff multi tool. I'm stripping down and rebuilding a couple of these tools, and replacing all the rivets with threaded pins and screws. I figure while I'm at it, I'd like to have a big clip on it as well.

I also wouldn't mind adding a pocket clip to the scale of one of my thinner Victorinox or Wenger SAKs.

So where would I buy clips like the original big SOG Toolclip has? And where for one small enough  to fit a SAK?

Charles.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Like this?
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

• No Life Club
Yes, pretty much.

Charles.

wales Offline hiraethus

• Admin Team
  • Absolutely No Life Club
  • I brake for cake
That's a Nite Ize Hip Clip.  Self-adhesive, I think.

Check out knifekits or alpha knife supply (though they've got some smurf about GDPR on their site which means I can't access it) for screw-on types.

us Offline cody6268

• Absolutely No Life Club
Nite Ize Hip Clip. Mine came from a cellphone store here in town. Many electronics and cellphone stores carry them.

us Offline smiller43147

• No Life Club
Also Ebay and Amazon.
- Steve

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Yeah that’s what it is, a locking one, great in a way yet sucks in another. It locks and doesn’t come off if not pinched right, but every time it’s not pinched perfect the teeth bite into what your wearing! Jeans aren’t to bad it takes time but anything thinner holes will start to form quicker! I keep thinking of just popping the locking part off..
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

• No Life Club
I'd really like a screw-on version, if possible. Adhesive wears out in my experience.

Charles.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
I'd really like a screw-on version, if possible. Adhesive wears out in my experience.

Charles.
Oh a screw on would be nice, agreed. I thought the same for these adhesive yet I must say they don’t become loose or else I wouldn’t have bought another for a 2nd alox, and I’ve used the one going on :think: 3yrs?
JR

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%