Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

The gosh damn mosquitos are back.

us Offline GoatDragon

• SAK 4 life
The gosh damn mosquitos are back.
on: August 25, 2018, 07:27:04 PM
I have been living here in Texas for almost a year now, and there are way more mosquitoes here than California where I came from. Since the start of summer there have been mosquitoes everywhere, but recently when the recent heat wave came it seemed to kill them all. For the past month or so I had been enjoying mosquito free days. But just last week a huge rainstorm hit and everything got wet again. Now the little smurfs are back with a vengeance. It is only noon and I have already killed four mosquitoes with my bare hands inside my own home today. There was even one in my bedroom buzzing around my ears when I woke up, and that is not a nice way to wake up!  :ahhh

us Offline Pacu

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: The gosh damn mosquitos are back.
Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 08:26:06 PM
East Texas here. I went down to the ( down around Corpus)  Palacious, Pettus Alice area a week or two ago and was near eaten alive at a school while working.  :rant: :rant: :rant:  They got into the truck, trailer, the school rooms we were working on. I guess that little bit of rain got them going strong down that way. Still none around here so far.
:like:    :MTO:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD