Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

I’m giving serious thought tongoing back to the Pelican Nemo .

Offline Old man Chris

I used to use the incan version , bullet proof, waterproof, and bombproof . Also fairly cheap . I’m a major penlight user , I’m thinking of getting a few AAA Nemo’s . They aren’t spectular , in regards to output , but are light and tuff . Bright colors also help , as far as loss goes . Black on Black , is very easy to mislay !

I have a very capable Petzel headlamp , and a Surefire or HDS on my belt , mostly looking for a tasklight , for navigation , and looking in hollow spaces . I’m not looking for some multi level , high powered , short lived offshore product .

Chris

us Offline ezdog

• No Life Club
I have been carrying the Milwaukee Penlight since they first released it and have to say I have no reservations at all suggesting that you try one too!
It os a $20 light and all Home Depots have them which for me would be really handy if it ever breaks which does not seem likely at all so far.

The light has a warm tint,a great well attached clip,a really stiff switch,single output mode and a rubber bite ring for mouth holding!

Just about perfect for me at work every day.

I do also carry more powerful and feature filled lights all the time as well for full disclosure.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 02:19:03 PM by ezdog »

us Offline ezdog

• No Life Club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Old man Chris

I have been carrying the Milwaukee Penlight since they first released it and have to say I have no reservations at all suggesting that you try one too!
It os a $20 light and all Home Depots have them which for me would be really handy if it ever breaks which does not seem likely at all so far.

The light has a warm tint,a great well attached clip,a really stiff switch,single output mode and a rubber bite ring for mouth holding!

I do also carry more powerful and feature filled lights all the time as well for full disclosure.

Sadly , I tried one of the Milwaukee lights , had it two months , and the switch crapped out . Not happy at all , as otherwise , the light was perfect . I spend a lot of time in ceilings , attics , and crawlspaces . Reliability is quite important to me .

Best Regards ,

Chris

us Offline ezdog

• No Life Club

Sadly , I tried one of the Milwaukee lights , had it two months , and the switch crapped out . Not happy at all , as otherwise , the light was perfect . I spend a lot of time in ceilings , attics , and crawlspaces . Reliability is quite important to me .

Best Regards ,

Chris

Exactly my use as well but the great thing is the HD return and how easy it would be to get a new one when needed at least for me.
I kept using a Mini Mag for so long for this same reason.

Otherwise I like the Olight amd Thrunite and each have been solid for me but again if I can find one local easily I prefer that for work.

I also carry either a Zebra SC52w or Jetbeam single AA light or both all the time as well and I prefer the format and runtime of these to the 2aaa usually anyway and both have been fool proof for me for years to boot.

I never go into the dark with just one light.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%