Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

OMG I can’t believe it!

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: OMG I can’t believe it!
Reply #30 on: August 06, 2018, 11:26:46 PM
That last bit brought a huge :D on my face. Nice story! Good luck :tu:
Thanks, only hours away! :ahhh
JR  :woohoo:
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline LoopCutter

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #31 on: August 07, 2018, 01:32:05 AM
Neat experience!

She does have pretty eyes and a special smile!  Can imagine it to be pretty much love at first sight :like:

I to remember the first time seeing my bride, in 1972 but, did not actually meet her till 5 month's later when I took a second job at that same store.   I was in college and needed more money....  43 yrs married, 4 kids, 8 grandkids.  Just do not rush it.  Life happens my friend :salute:`
If I start and end the day above ground, it is a good day!

Hope yours is as good!

A SMART man always knows what to say!
   A WISE man knows whether or not to say it!!!

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #32 on: August 07, 2018, 07:55:09 AM
Well, it’s here! Officially 20 years ago I met my wife for the first time after chatting on yahoo chat for 3months then speaking on the phone for another 3months, funny thing is after meeting who knew in 3weeks she would be moving and we would be getting our own apartment?
JR

Congrats LC, Were only half way at 20, and 2 kids, but I ain’t rushing anything, we’re done on that, it’s now up to the kids for the next step, and we’re definitely not rushing them!
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #33 on: August 07, 2018, 07:55:08 PM
Hah! Things are starting to make sense, what are the odds? lol
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #34 on: August 08, 2018, 02:01:50 AM
Foods ordered, movies ready to go, we figured we’d watch a 2nd movie, “the last boy scout” after “twister” rather then cooking shows, hey the dates match! All I know is that food better hurry cause I’m freaing starving!
JR

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #35 on: August 08, 2018, 08:01:31 AM
Neat experience!

She does have pretty eyes and a special smile!  Can imagine it to be pretty much love at first sight :like:

I to remember the first time seeing my bride, in 1972 but, did not actually meet her till 5 month's later when I took a second job at that same store.   I was in college and needed more money....  43 yrs married, 4 kids, 8 grandkids.  Just do not rush it.  Life happens my friend :salute:`

Outstanding.   :hatsoff:
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #36 on: August 08, 2018, 07:04:56 PM
I gave my little buddy a duty, he was suppose to snap a couple pics of our little dinner / cuddle time, and well this is what he came up with, he used his crappy old phone thus the fuzzy pics, lol but still, he did his job  ;)
    It was a good flashback, dinner was good, good hot wings and good pizza :D but best of all was just cuddling on the couch replaying the memories of 20yrs ago!
JR

00 Offline Dutch_Tooler

• No Life Club
Reply #37 on: August 08, 2018, 08:44:04 PM
How very nice. Hope you two have a lasting memory of this :tu:
Cheers!
Dutch_Tooler

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #38 on: August 08, 2018, 09:13:49 PM
How very nice. Hope you two have a lasting memory of this :tu:
Thanks, another reason I had the kid take pics, lol..
JR

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #39 on: August 08, 2018, 09:15:05 PM
I gave my little buddy a duty, he was suppose to snap a couple pics of our little dinner / cuddle time, and well this is what he came up with, he used his crappy old phone thus the fuzzy pics, lol but still, he did his job  ;)
    It was a good flashback, dinner was good, good hot wings and good pizza :D but best of all was just cuddling on the couch replaying the memories of 20yrs ago!
JR

Wha...?

Congratulations!  :salute:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #40 on: August 08, 2018, 10:38:50 PM
JR

Wha...?

Congratulations!  :salute:
Lol, sorry wrong fuzz,,
Thanks
JR

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #41 on: August 08, 2018, 11:31:58 PM
Congratulations to you both  :drink: I've been married twice in 20yrs  :rofl:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99