Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Condor T&T pouch

gb Offline BePrepared

Condor T&T pouch
on: August 13, 2018, 09:50:56 PM
Condor T&T pouch arrived today.  I've been waiting for the black one on Amazon to drop in price to more like the level of the tan and green ones.  It feels very well made --- I'm glad I didn't waste any money going for a cheaper clone/copy.

se Offline RF52

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Condor T&T pouch
Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 09:58:44 PM
Looks great :like:

Sent fra min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

us Offline smiller43147

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 02:22:56 AM
Looks good.  How's the elastic?  I find that the Maxpedition elastic is a bit stiff.
How does the charge fit in the elastic?
Is that a 5" or 6" Cobra?
- Steve

gb Offline BePrepared

Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 07:01:46 AM
The elastic is a little stiff --- I would not want to force anything in there for fear of over stressing the stitching.
The Charge is a tight snug fig and held firmly.  The Crunch is a little loose.  And the Milwaukee Fastback (the thin version without the spare blades held inside, and pocket clip removed) is a nice fit.  The Cobra Knipex is 5".

The case material feels thick and firm --- kind of reminds me of the feel of a good quality PC laptop case/bag.  The zips are large and chunky, and feel solid too.

There is no top carry handle, but loops to attach one, or a strap.

I should have done a sideways shot --- depending on how one loads it, I think it could expand slightly and get 'fat'  to maybe 3" to 4" thick.

I didn't show the clear map slip pouch that comes with it, but at weekend I may play around with my kit (  :facepalm: ) and see if I can organise my stuff better using this part too.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 07:03:53 AM by BePrepared »

us Offline ezdog

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 11:50:23 PM
I love the T&T and have several of them.
I find them more easy on the hands than the Maxpedition which are just always tight and stiff in comparison .
Mine have also been really rugged so far too and considering the price it is hard not to like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 11:56:53 PM by ezdog »

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #5 on: August 18, 2018, 12:06:38 PM
 :like: that setup!!
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%