Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Fossil Automatic Watch.

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Fossil Automatic Watch.
on: August 30, 2018, 02:09:09 AM
Not sure why I have been on a watch kick of late. For a few weeks now, I have been thinking of getting a skeletonized automatic watch. In fact, I have been perusing the offerings on Amazon. Today, I went to Sudbury, a somewhat neighboring city of around 3-1/2 to 4 hours drive away from where I live. I have been having good luck with pawn shop finds lately, and have never seen what Sudbury's pawn shops have to offer. I found 3 online and mapped them out for my day trip today. I wasn't even looking for a new watch...but when I spied this one in the second shop visited, I knew it ticked off all of my recent wants. Best part, they knocked off 20 bucks from the asking price  without me having to ask...not that I would as the asking price was more than reasonable. Anyhow, I am quite happy to have found this Fossil watch. That I got it for the price of those cheap Amazon automatic watches with Chinese names was a bonus.

A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
Re: Fossil Automatic Watch.
Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 10:34:40 AM
That is a good looking watch, Chako. :like:
I'm a little surprised Fossil is making Automatics, but happy they are doing so. The exhibition front and back are a nice touch. :)

I wore a Fossil Blue when I was younger and really liked how Fossil concentrated on band comfort. I will have to keep an eye out for one of these. :)
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 08:21:43 PM
Very nice, I have one skeletonized automatic watch, I think an invicta, yet there’s no numbers, and it has weird strap I think copperhead snake.
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 12:30:37 PM
It is just as good as my Bulova Automatic for run time after wearing the watch. I am quite happy with it so far.
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24