Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Any hurricane aftermath multitool pics from those of you in flo’s path?

us Offline ChopperCharles

• No Life Club
I’m in Raleigh NC and so far it’s pretty tame, but just a couple hours away in beulaville my girlfriend’s dad is watching as bits and pieces of his farm buildings blow away. He will be fixing things once the storm is over... and I figure a lot of people will. Perfect time to break out the big guns! Let’s see those multis in use fixing storm damage!

Charles.

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Honestly, I hope we won't be seeing any pics here.
Because that would mean all members here weren't in harms way.

se Offline RF52

• Absolutely No Life Club
:iagree:

Sent fra min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas

gb Offline AimlessWanderer

• Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not a pessimist, I'm an experienced optimist!
:imws:

The cantankerous but occasionally useful member, formally known as 50ft-trad

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Hoping no one is in the path of the storm but I have already seen some of it's damage on Weather Channel :-\ Gonna be a pretty rough storm for sure and my thoughts and prayers go out to all in it's path :salute:

us Offline MTFool

Hey Chopper
 I'm down here in Clover SC ( on the Catawba river),  wind is blowing 25mph guesting to 35. No rain yet.  I'm expecting some flooding and power outage tonight through Monday. BUT I will let y'all know if and when I use my MT's.     :tu:

nz Offline Syncop8r

I hope everyone here is safe.
There's an even bigger one (Mangkhut) in The Philippines right now.

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law

first thing that came to mind  :salute:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
I hope everyone here is safe.
There's an even bigger one (Mangkhut) in The Philippines right now.
Yeah, I’m more worried about that one.. :-\
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

us Offline ChopperCharles

• No Life Club
I’m in central NC. Raleigh/Durham area.  All the news said we’d get hit hard, so I packed up some gear and stayed at my girlfriend’s place. Was expecting Armageddon by the way everyone was talking... turned into nothing more than a rainstorm here.

Her dad lives a few hours to the east and his farm took a hit, mostly stuff blowing off of or onto roofs and causing damage. Everything pretty mild and everyone quite safe... but he will have a lot of farm repairs to make after this.

Charles.

us Offline Alan K.

• Thread Killer 2019
I’m in central NC. Raleigh/Durham area.  All the news said we’d get hit hard, so I packed up some gear and stayed at my girlfriend’s place. Was expecting Armageddon by the way everyone was talking... turned into nothing more than a rainstorm here.

Her dad lives a few hours to the east and his farm took a hit, mostly stuff blowing off of or onto roofs and causing damage. Everything pretty mild and everyone quite safe... but he will have a lot of farm repairs to make after this.

Charles.

Don't be disappointed CC, it could have gone the other way.  I've encountered enough hurricanes to tell you they remain unpredictable and dangerous until they are completely gone.  My home is built like what most of the rest of the country would consider a bunker.  Home construction in Florida is typically concrete block, and it's been required that roofs be connected to the walls with steel tie down strapping attached to the trusses since 1992 .  Mine was retrofitted when I had the roof redone around 2007.  I have my preparation down by the numbers now, so I don't panic when it's time to batten down the hatches, but I still have anxiety every hurricane season.   The next storm might be a lot worse.   :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh

us Offline MTFool

I think what helped us Chopper is that it only a cat 1  when it hit. The main problem now is it slowed and is just dumping rain.  Just wind and rain now, the main rain is coming to night, everyone still safe. :tu:   No matter what happens here, we are still praying for ya'll  closer to the coast which is worse than us.

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!

Charles.

Glad to hear that instead of: Was expecting nothing more than a rainstorm here by the way everyone was talking... turned into Armageddon.

:cheers: :salute: 

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
42 dead so far.  :(

All hail the hook!

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
As for Typhoon Mangkhut, entire villages have been buried.  :cry: