Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Repost with a new look instead of black I went back to silver. Having fun with all the MP600 MODS

Offline bobbaero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
Wow. That is awesome. Fantastic work there, bobbaero! :like:
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

00 Offline Sam Lim

• No Life Club
Wow! That's alot blades there! ChopperCharles will have questions about how u retain the spring there. Are they held in place by the main rivet?

Awesome btw!  :like:

pr Offline Juan el Boricua

• No Life Club
Daang; Great idea for the SK/WM/R clip!!!!!! :like:  :tu::like:  :tu::like: Bobbaero, mind if I copy it!?!? :drool:
May I ask from what did you made the pliers' spring? I know some use a binder clip, but I don't want to drill my handles...although I guess for the clip I'll have too!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 01:06:29 AM by Juan el Boricua »

Offline bobbaero

MP600 spring loaded action. Stays on and doesn't affect the tool. I removed it from a wire stripper perfect fit in the tool hinge and formed to fit the MP600 no drilling required just the right amount of tension to stay on the tool. The pocket clip from leatherman does require drilling though and an additional washer to fit the exact odd shaped hole and hammered in place with the same thickness of the pocket clip. Good luck my friend

pr Offline Juan el Boricua

• No Life Club
Thanks B! I have a for-spare-parts "R" from which I can take the clip, and probably modify the washer/pin body. Thanks for the reference picture! :hatsoff:

00 Offline Dutch_Tooler

• No Life Club
 :o :o :o
Blade overload! Blade overload!

Question - some of the blades are with the sharp edge outwards - does that pose any problems in practical use?
Cheers!
Dutch_Tooler

Offline bobbaero

No problem at all, blades facing outwards is deliberate when tool is closed and in use. No obstructions whatsoever when cutting boxes or meat lol with the steak knives. Or cutting metals with the hacksaws.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD