Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

All SOLD or Withdrawn: Spyderco and Victorinox SAKs (56K warning)

us Offline revolvergeek

Greetings all,

Need to thin out the collection some to free up funds for Christmas shopping and to start saving for a new truck. Prefer Paypal (no eChecks for payment) and prices include shipping to US addresses or any foreign address that I can send 1st Class mail to (no tracking or guaranteed delivery at this price). If you prefer faster or tracked shipping then please contact me for other shipping options and prices.

Sold! Original style Chinook # 918, carried used and sharpened. The previous owner had the scales smoothed and a pivoting divot ground into the non-clip scale. Includes kydex and brown leather custom sheathes. No box: $145 SPF!

SOLD! Spyderco Delica, limited run with blue scales and ZDP189 blade, used and carried. The finish on the clip is quite chipped, but I can replace it with a new clip if anybody prefers. The blade has been given a high flat grind by Tom Krein: $70

SOLD! Pre 1998 C11PSBK Delica, G-2 partially serrated blade, VG+ condition (not sure that it has even been carried or used), moderately nappy box: $50  Now $45 SOLD!

SOLD! Victorinox Locksmith, NIB unused: $30  Now $25

Sold! Instant Alox Cadet collection - ribbed silver, emerald, olive, red, orange and black. The gunmetal blue is not included. Please note that there is minor damage to the ribbed silver. The ribbed silver and emerald knives do not have boxes: $100 for the set Sold!

Thanks,
Danny
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 07:14:33 PM by revolvergeek »

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
If you would be willing to sell the ribbed Cadet on it's own, please give me a PM.  :)

Thanks
I'm back!!

us Offline revolvergeek

Chinook SPF and the Cadets are off on a little oversea trip!  :salute:

us Offline Gadget Guy

• No Life Club
  • <*();::::::::;~
Why do I always miss the good stuff!  :ahhh
Sometimes change is a good thing, other times not so much!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%