Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Raptor Question

us Offline sjdep97

Raptor Question
on: September 26, 2018, 04:02:18 PM
Looks like the factory is selling off the Raptor at a 20% discount right now. Anyone know if they are going to come out with a new version or is the Raptor heading into extinction? :multi:
NRA Life member

Offline Old man Chris

Re: Raptor Question
Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 02:40:59 PM
I think extinction is unlikley , the tool is doing very well in the market . No hint of a new version , AFIK .

Chris

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 06:11:30 AM
I would like to know the reason for the discount  :think: hopefully they are just giving a discount and the Raptor is safe :salute:

us Offline Old Boy

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 06:24:40 AM
I’ve been monitoring that site for a few months and I have noticed they would have some sort of sale offer every month.

If I had to guess as well that the Raptor is a bit specialized so it doesn’t hurt them to move their inventory faster, especially most folks would try to meet the $75 free shipping minimum by buying a few more tools or accessories.

FYI I got a better deal through Optics Planet as there was no tax and there was an additional coupon. So still shop around if you are interested. I got the impression they lowered their price to match the Leatherman site. Might still be there if you are interested.

I’ve been meaning to get a few for our Emergency and car kits so this was perfect timing.

Offline Old man Chris

Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 09:47:45 PM
I could see an upgraded model or more colors . Sales among Nurses , EMT’s , FireFighters , etc. and Soldiers seem brisk . More funky colors might well happen , some Fire Halls , and Emerge Departments , have a lot of people carrying them . Would make indentifying tools easier.

Best Regards,

Chris

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44