Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

_____ Victorinox Scotland_____

scotland Offline VictorinoxEDC

• Scotland, UK
_____ Victorinox Scotland_____
on: October 10, 2018, 10:20:17 PM
With Admin's very kind permission (thank you, Def), I'd like to let you all share in the revelation I've had... After 3 years of collecting Victorinox, I've suddenly realised that there's no Scottish Facebook club!!! Hence, to therefore resolve this planetary issue, I've created a Facebook group to cater for everyone that hails from bonnie Scotland and has a love of Victorinox.

Hopefully, we can get more than 5 members before December 2019.

Everyone is welcome (Scottish or not) and you can find the group by either searching on Facebook for "Victorinox Scotland" or by clicking on the following link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/307892193339619/

The group is only three days old and we're so proud just to be able to wave the Scottish flag on the global stage whilst doing it in connection with our love of Victorinox.

Thank you for reading and feel free too drop by and shout "Freeeeeeeedom!!!"

:2tu:

scotland Offline gardenvalley

Re: _____ Victorinox Scotland_____
Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 12:46:13 PM
I live in Scotland but will never use FB so count me out.
Thi`s signature contain`s no superfluou`s apostrophe`s

scotland Offline VictorinoxEDC

• Scotland, UK
Re: _____ Victorinox Scotland_____
Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 10:07:17 PM
I live in Scotland but will never use FB so count me out.

Good evening GardenValley

That's a shame as you would have been a fantastic contributer to the group. You're obviously a very educated and experienced gent from your posts in Multitool.org and I would have been honoured to have had you as a member.

Part of my passion for starting the Scottish club is to try and encourage sales of Victorinox between Scottish (and UK) collectors. God knows how restricted we are with our knife laws over here.

But hey, I get it. Facebook isn't for everyone and I hate it as much as the next sensible man. But as an online platform for the buying, selling and sharing of all things Victorinox, I'm just trying to do my little part to put Scotland on the global platform.

Absolutely no hard feelings, I'd love to have you join and the door is always open if you change your mind.

From one Scottish gent to another; I tip my hat to you and we'll no doubt meet again in one thread or another on here.

:salute:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD