Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

INGCO Multitool

il Offline israelpiper

INGCO Multitool
on: October 23, 2018, 02:12:31 PM
INGCO Multitool

It cannot compare to the known name brands. However, I was surprised to find that most of the tools will do for light tasks.  The pliers are spring loaded, and I have used them without trouble. Tools lock-up well. I had to sharpen the small main blade, but the serrations on the other blade were sharp. The drivers are just ok--for screws that go easy. The knives cut, and the file is not bad. All in all, not bad for a desk drawer inside tool. Not for outdoors, or carrying around. A Wingman or Sidekick would do much better.  I picked up this Ingco for around 12 dollars equivalent, just for fun. Saw it for 16 Euros online. It comes from a Western firm manufacturing in China, making a big line of budget tools, hand and power. I had bought a few basic Ingco hand tools, which worked out well enough. Cheap and useable. 

Maybe good for a kid begging for a multitool, to see if he or she will be responsible, and not lose it.

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
Re: INGCO Multitool
Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 07:45:12 PM
Thanks for the write-up, IP! :salute:

Looks o.k. for a c&c, but nothing outstanding (example. Ganzo). :ahhh

Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%