Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

I have a a 1991 PST, 1994 Super Tool and a 1996 Micra. Are these worth anything?

Poll

I have a 1991 PST, 1994 Super Tool and a 1996 Micra. These are all sealed. Are these worth anything?

I have a 1991 PST, 1994 Super Tool and a 1996 Micra. These are all sealed. Are these worth anything?
0 (0%)
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Offline teacher1974

• New User
I have a 1991 PST, 1994 Super Tool and a 1996 Micra. These are all sealed in a plastic clam shell. Are these worth anything?

au Offline gregozedobe

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
Yes, but because these are fairly common tools (unless they are particularly rare or unusual variants) they won't be especially valuable.  Have a look on ebay, advanced search, sold items to get an idea of current sale prices.
babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
 :iagree: with greg :cheers:

Welcome to :MTO: teach :tu: and I would love to see pics of those tools in the clamshells :dd: :drool: :like:

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
If I may add to whats been said.  Its an average of what you see as sold typically as some items do get sold for high amounts as the buyer could have really wanted the items.  There's going to be a low of sold items as the item may have been bid on and very few if any bidders bid. 

The new in package does add some value so take the average sold and move towards to higher end of that price.  I hear a lot of how an item sold for X amount.  The seller expects this same amount and feels disappointed if theirs wont sell for same or more.  Just yesterday I was talking to a seller at the fleamarket.  He was saying this exact thing.  When I was checking the auction site with him there were several offered at lower prices at buy it now.  He was disappointed as he saw several showing sold at higher. 

This is all my experience of selling and buying.  Best of luck to you. 
Esse Quam Videri

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD