Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Found a great belt pouch for my Squirt PS4

us Offline schleppy

Found a great belt pouch for my Squirt PS4
on: May 28, 2015, 06:34:15 PM
After carrying a Squirt PS4 for more than a year in my pocket, I realized that I was tired of fishing around my pocket for it, and wanted to move it onto my belt. Sadly, I was never able to find a good SMALL belt pouch/sheath for it that had the tool oriented the way I wanted it, and looked decent. I'm glad to say that search is over!

I stumbled upon Davidson Leather while Googling, and spoke with the owner Simon. After a couple photos and a quick conversation, Simon made me an AWESOME belt pouch/sheath for the Squirt PS4. He also surprised me with some matching colored stitching! He completely custom made it for the orientation I wanted it, side of my body, opening direction, belt thickness, etc. All for less than $20 USD (he's in the UK). His shipping also took barely a week to MA, which was incredible. Not to mention the fact that he is incredibly easy to deal with, and truly wants his customer's happy.

Wearing the Squirt on my belt is awesome. I can access it quickly, and I don't feel it at all. Love it.

Here is Simon's Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DavidsonLeather

And I attached photos of my setup. I'll try and get a good shot of it on my belt later.

Hope this is helpful for Leatherman Squirt users!
2015-05-28-12.22.24.jpg
* 2015-05-28-12.22.24.jpg (Filesize: 78.4 KB)
2015-05-28-12.21.50.jpg
* 2015-05-28-12.21.50.jpg (Filesize: 68.55 KB)
2015-05-28-12.22.47.jpg
* 2015-05-28-12.22.47.jpg (Filesize: 77.99 KB)

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
Re: Found a great belt pouch for my Squirt PS4
Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 06:38:23 PM
Wow! That is nice!

Nate
That's us mobile

Nate

SEND IT!

us Offline Kampfer

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Tactical Desk Jockey
Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 06:46:15 PM
Looks great!
The P7 suppension clip also works well for Squirt too, clip it to your pocket so you won't have to fish for it.
EDC: Black Talon, Black Cat, Spirit, LD02

us Offline schleppy

Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 10:54:47 PM
Looks great!
The P7 suppension clip also works well for Squirt too, clip it to your pocket so you won't have to fish for it.

I bought a three dollar knock off of that recently on EBay. It's currently holding my keys in my pocket and I love it. Good tip!

us Offline Kampfer

• Tactical Desk Jockey
Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 11:11:08 PM
Looks great!

I bought a three dollar knock off of that recently on EBay. It's currently holding my keys in my pocket and I love it. Good tip!
I found some knocked offs at $1.15 each  :D But I have to round the edges off myself.

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 11:15:32 PM
That's rather good!

Welcome to the forum :tu:
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

us Offline Kampfer

• Tactical Desk Jockey
Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 02:35:18 AM
This is how I carry my Squirt
IMG_4073.JPG
* IMG_4073.JPG (Filesize: 283.28 KB)

us Offline Mike 56

• No Life Club
Reply #7 on: May 29, 2015, 02:45:30 AM
Nice sheath! Is that one of those eBay 1.69 danglers? I bought a few of those they have been working out on my 84mm SAKs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think Alcohol, Tabacco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency. 

Mike

us Offline schleppy

Reply #8 on: June 01, 2015, 08:26:15 PM
Nice sheath! Is that one of those eBay 1.69 danglers? I bought a few of those they have been working out on my 84mm SAKs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you're referring to the orange lanyard in the first post, no. It's just some reflective paracord I looped onto it.

gb Offline UncommonWorks

• Seeking an Extraordinary Life
Reply #9 on: October 28, 2018, 06:26:37 PM
Hi folks, about two years ago I found this forum as part of a long, unsuccessful search for a belt pouch for my Squirt, and was disappointed to find the seller was no longer trading (and nobody seemed to be making a decent belt pouch in general). So I decided to learn leatherwork and make my own :)

I've finally got the design and my technique to where I'm really happy with the pouches, so in anyone is interested I'm selling some on REMOVED at my shop LINK REMOVED. I'm really pleased with mine - I've been wearing it for over a year around the office and out and about, and find it a really satisfying, discreet way to carry my Squirt. I hope some of you will too! If you'd like any kind of custom variant please let me know via the REMOVED shop and I'll see what I can do - if there's demand I already plan to offer it in oxblood and brown in future, as well as a version with a snap down cover once I can source hardware I'm really happy with.

I've also written two posts about developing the design and making the pouches which you can read at my website LINK REMOVED. There's enough information there to make your own if you like, but I'll also be selling a downloadable guide and template on the REMOVED site as soon as I get it finished. If you have a bash at making them yourself and want to share your experiences or ask for help, just drop me a line :)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 10:22:58 PM by zoidberg »

it Offline balvenie

Reply #10 on: October 28, 2018, 09:55:29 PM
This is mine made from leftovers
IMG-20181028-215412" border="0
I have nothing against corkscrew, i'm Italian!!

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #11 on: October 28, 2018, 10:08:52 PM
Attention:
UncommonWorks.

Sorry to have to edit your post, but it is in violation of our forum policies on advertising.

As this is a privately owned and members funded forum we can't allow you to advertise for free here.
We have members here paying for the privilege to advertise and allowing you to do so for free wouldn't be fair to them.
If you have any questions or would like arrange options for advertising, please contact Grant Lamontagne, the site owner via email.

Enjoy the forum and discussions, but don't advertise anymore until you've made arrangements to do so with the site owner.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 10:11:17 PM by zoidberg »

gb Offline UncommonWorks

Reply #12 on: October 28, 2018, 10:15:32 PM
I'm very sorry about that - I looked through the terms and conditions when I signed up and couldn't see anything about advertising, I must have overlooked it!

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #13 on: October 28, 2018, 10:28:02 PM
No problem mate.
Def is pretty easy to deal with and your product looks nicely made.
Suggest flicking him an email and see what happens.

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #14 on: November 02, 2018, 11:13:52 AM
Just taking a moment here to acknowledge the fact that UncommonWorks did indeed contact Def and then followed that up by nabbing himself a fabricator banner.

Hats off to you mate for doing it right.   :cheers:

I am looking forward to you posting a thread showing off your work.

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #15 on: November 02, 2018, 01:16:17 PM
Very good on him and a  :hatsoff: as well :like:

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #16 on: November 02, 2018, 02:07:08 PM
 :iagree: :tu:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

gb Offline UncommonWorks

Reply #17 on: November 02, 2018, 06:50:42 PM
Aww, thank you guys  ;) <3  New thread all about the pouches is up at https://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,79508.0.html - have a great weekend!  :cheers:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%