Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Veterans Day Deals!

us Offline JBW1

• No Life Club
Veterans Day Deals!
on: November 09, 2018, 12:03:09 AM
I wanted to compile some Veteran Day deals specific for our Military Men and Women, Feel free to post the ones you all find too!

First up...
Nutn’ Fancy here, but hey a free chili dog fries and drink could be decent a quick lunch :pok:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 02:54:25 AM by JBW1 »

us Offline JBW1

• No Life Club
Re: Veterans Day Deals!
Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 02:53:42 AM
On Veterans Day (Sunday, November 11), all service members can enjoy a complimentary entree up to $12.95, plus a free Dr Pepper beverage, by presenting a military ID or proof of service at any BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse nationwide

Offline multiprim

Re: Veterans Day Deals!
Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 07:10:13 AM
Overall, I seldom bring up being a Vet. And, I tend not to do the retail walk-in discounts and/or freebies. However, if I do catch any online Vet discount sales, I'll be sure to post here.

That said, the one thing I always do is place a Vet (Navy) sticker on my vehicles (pickup & Harley, at the moment), maybe even a license plate frame. I've found it to be a subtle (not-so-subtle) way of seeing if I can get out of a possible ticket. I'm happy to report I've experienced a significant reduction in citations. It's either the Vet sticker or my getting sexier with age.  :salute:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%