Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Why do we collect saks? Share your experience

Gio · 73 · 3009

us Offline GrandpaPatch

Re: Why do we collect saks? Share your experience
Reply #30 on: November 11, 2018, 03:05:10 PM
As I have explained (repeatedly) to my wife, I do not collect SAKs, Knives, MTs, Tools, Guns, Equipment Bags, Holsters, Magazine/Speed Loader Pouches, Cleaning Tools and Equipment or any other thing. I just continue to add different varieties, type and setups of these items so that I am always prepared for a particular situation or so that I have another pair of XYZ in my camping backpack, EDC pouch, tackle box, tool bags, or vehicle gear. You never know when you will need something and if it isn't with a certain setup, then I would be without a piece of gear that is needed. No collecting involved in this explanation!
 :rofl:  :woohoo:  :rofl: :2tu: 
The SAK Whittling Club |
Is it better to carry a 'paddle' or to be "up a creek" without one?

ch Offline Gio

Reply #31 on: November 11, 2018, 03:50:16 PM
Great stories! All different and so interesting to read.
Share your experience!  :cheers: :gimme: :like:

“What kind of music do you dumbasses even play?”
“Symphonic post-apocalyptic reindeer-grinding Christ-abusing extreme war pagan fennoscandian metal.”

Heavy Trip (2018 movie)

us Offline cbl51

• No Life Club
Reply #32 on: November 11, 2018, 04:56:05 PM
Dad gave me a Boy Scout knife when I was 12 years old.

I'd joined the scouts and that started my life long habit of having a pocket knife with a few tools on it. I carried that knife until I joined the army out of high school, and left it home because it had developed sentimental value, and I didn't want it stolen in the barracks. Just after boot camp, while in the training for combat engineers at Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri, I got issued the army all steel version of the scout knife, the famed demo knife made by Camillus Cutlery in New York. It was a all stainless steel version o f my old Boy Scout knife and we got along just fine. Then while stationed in Germany, I was walking down the street in Rothenburg, and I saw "It." In the window of a cutlery shop was a giant red SAK, with all the blades moving in a widow display of the tools. I went in and ogled all the SAK's and some other knives, but walked out with a new huntsman. This was back when the huntsman had the clip point small blade and a shackle instead of the keyring nub.

I carried that huntsman for a while, then decided it was a bit too bulky for the pocket so I tried a tinker. That was my SAK for a very long time, alongside a Wenger SI that I also picked up. The tinker eventually fell by the wayside because I hated the back spring awl that wasn't as effective as the Wenger SI's awl, and the Phillips driver wasn't needed badly because the SD tip of the SI made a good Phillips driver and was more solidly built. The liner of the tinker got bent while taking out a rusty Phillips screw and I discovered that the T handle shape put a lot of stress on the back mounted Phillips. So the Wenger SI became my go-to SAK for all seasons.

For a while I became a knife nut. Collected/accumulated all kinds of un-needed knives, but the the SAK was just too darn handy for all kinds of things, so the dedicated knives got carried less and less, until a few years ago I became a SAK only guy. I had downsized and whittled down the knife collection over the years, giving away to the kids, grandkids, neighbors, and friends on a knife forum. Now I actually don't own any pocket knife but a handful of SAK's. I still have and will use my old war horse Wenger SI, and for a bit over 20 years my go to urban pocket knife while living in and around Washington D.C. was a classic in a leather pouch sheath on my keyring. The classic has been retired and now my jeans coin pocket knife every day is an executive I got last summer from Nix. The Wenger SI is my backup that goes in my fanny pack I wear while fishing and hiking, and a recruit is my cars glove box.

SAK; it's not just a pocket knife, it's a pocket size bundle of solutions to  life's many unexpected problems. It's been 49 years since I saw the giant moving Victorinox window display, and I've carried a SAK of some sort for most of that time. Even with my knife nut days when I was packing a Buck stockman or a Case peanut, a SAK was not far from hand. I just woke up one day and said to myself, "Self, wha the heck are you doing with these other knives?" and I gave them away. I started out with a Boy Scout knife as a kid, and my two most used/carried pocket knives now are a Victorinox executive and a Wenger SI.

I don't need any other pocket knives.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 05:03:29 PM by cbl51 »
Don't get too serious, just enough will do.

ch Offline Gio

Reply #33 on: November 11, 2018, 06:59:07 PM
Dad gave me a Boy Scout knife when I was 12 years old.

I'd joined the scouts and that started my life long habit of having a pocket knife with a few tools on it. I carried that knife until I joined the army out of high school, and left it home because it had developed sentimental value, and I didn't want it stolen in the barracks. Just after boot camp, while in the training for combat engineers at Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri, I got issued the army all steel version of the scout knife, the famed demo knife made by Camillus Cutlery in New York. It was a all stainless steel version o f my old Boy Scout knife and we got along just fine. Then while stationed in Germany, I was walking down the street in Rothenburg, and I saw "It." In the window of a cutlery shop was a giant red SAK, with all the blades moving in a widow display of the tools. I went in and ogled all the SAK's and some other knives, but walked out with a new huntsman. This was back when the huntsman had the clip point small blade and a shackle instead of the keyring nub.

I carried that huntsman for a while, then decided it was a bit too bulky for the pocket so I tried a tinker. That was my SAK for a very long time, alongside a Wenger SI that I also picked up. The tinker eventually fell by the wayside because I hated the back spring awl that wasn't as effective as the Wenger SI's awl, and the Phillips driver wasn't needed badly because the SD tip of the SI made a good Phillips driver and was more solidly built. The liner of the tinker got bent while taking out a rusty Phillips screw and I discovered that the T handle shape put a lot of stress on the back mounted Phillips. So the Wenger SI became my go-to SAK for all seasons.

For a while I became a knife nut. Collected/accumulated all kinds of un-needed knives, but the the SAK was just too darn handy for all kinds of things, so the dedicated knives got carried less and less, until a few years ago I became a SAK only guy. I had downsized and whittled down the knife collection over the years, giving away to the kids, grandkids, neighbors, and friends on a knife forum. Now I actually don't own any pocket knife but a handful of SAK's. I still have and will use my old war horse Wenger SI, and for a bit over 20 years my go to urban pocket knife while living in and around Washington D.C. was a classic in a leather pouch sheath on my keyring. The classic has been retired and now my jeans coin pocket knife every day is an executive I got last summer from Nix. The Wenger SI is my backup that goes in my fanny pack I wear while fishing and hiking, and a recruit is my cars glove box.

SAK; it's not just a pocket knife, it's a pocket size bundle of solutions to  life's many unexpected problems. It's been 49 years since I saw the giant moving Victorinox window display, and I've carried a SAK of some sort for most of that time. Even with my knife nut days when I was packing a Buck stockman or a Case peanut, a SAK was not far from hand. I just woke up one day and said to myself, "Self, wha the heck are you doing with these other knives?" and I gave them away. I started out with a Boy Scout knife as a kid, and my two most used/carried pocket knives now are a Victorinox executive and a Wenger SI.

I don't need any other pocket knives.

Thank you for sharing!  :cheers:
It's nice to read what's behind our passion for saks. Thank you!
“Symphonic post-apocalyptic reindeer-grinding Christ-abusing extreme war pagan fennoscandian metal.”

Heavy Trip (2018 movie)

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
Reply #34 on: November 11, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

I was given an Explorer when I was a teenager. It rode, and still rides, in my back pocket. That led way to envying some SAKs a buddy's father owned. His father passed away and I was given his dad's XLT and Blue bailed Fisherman.
 While my main focus is on pliers-MTs, I have plenty of SAKs now, and still carry my original Explorer with new scales. I intend on keeping collecting, as it makes me happy  :)
One of my grail tools is an XAVT. :gimme:

Nice story gerleatherberman! :like: :tu: :tu:
Thank you,  Vicman! :cheers:
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

us Offline Kraken

Reply #35 on: November 12, 2018, 07:43:34 PM
My first SAK was a Camper that I got for my birthday after the first season of MacGyver aired. I carried it with me every chance I got, putting the knife blades and that powerhouse little saw to use in the woods behind my grandparents house where I spent my summers. I found that Camper again a little over a year ago and noticed that the main blade had a chip taken out of the tip. I found MTO.org when trying to find a way to reprofile the blade. Going through the various posts rekindled my boyhood interest in SAKs and I started to look for one to carry with me everyday. I don’t collect them, but I have acquired a few different models in trying them out to see what would work best for my needs. And then there are the spares to keep on hand in case anything would happen to my EDC knife. But I look at that as being prepared as opposed to getting a complete set of say SwissChamps in every color or configuration.
Semper Fortis

us Offline VICMAN

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #36 on: November 12, 2018, 09:33:55 PM
My first SAK was a Camper that I got for my birthday after the first season of MacGyver aired. I carried it with me every chance I got, putting the knife blades and that powerhouse little saw to use in the woods behind my grandparents house where I spent my summers. I found that Camper again a little over a year ago and noticed that the main blade had a chip taken out of the tip. I found MTO.org when trying to find a way to reprofile the blade. Going through the various posts rekindled my boyhood interest in SAKs and I started to look for one to carry with me everyday.

Nice story Kraken! :like: :tu: :tu:

Glad to hear you are carrying a SAK again. :cheers:

au Offline Valkie

Reply #37 on: November 12, 2018, 10:35:51 PM
My parents couldn't afford a Victornox when I was a scout, and I looked on in green envy at the other kids that had them.

I eventually got one, somewhat abused and well used, given me by a friend who got a new one for xmas.
That was back in 1970, I have no idea what it was, other than it was a Swiss army knife.

I have no idea what happened to that old knife, it was replaced by a simple Boker folding knife as i got older, I still have that one, rusty but still sharp.
When I started work at 15, I decided some things were sacrosanct and I purchased my first new Victornox knife.
It cost a bomb, to me anyway, but I carried that simple 2 blade can opener, bottle opener for many years.
Again, I eventually lost, misplaced or otherwise discarded it as it was damaged.

I strayed from the Victornox path for some years through my 20s and even into my 30s, preferring to carry a single handed opening knife.
They changed reasonably regularly, I was looking for something, but couldn't quite find it.

Then I was given a mini or micro Victrornox by a company I was working with.
I loved it, still have it, as dilapidated as it is.
Later I was given a bigger Victornox also which I still have, this one is abused and used for every rough job one can do with a knife, but it still keeps going on.
I carried that knife with me everywhere up until quite recently.
I had purchased a couple of Leatherman tools and carried them as well, but for the rough and tumble, I used this old lady.

Not long ago, at a local flea market I saw an old Craftsman sitting in a box with several other Victornox knives.
It was filthy, and opening the blade quite hard, but something was speaking to me.
I purchased it for a piddly $25 or $30.

I took my new aquisition home, washed oiled and polished my treasure.
It was immaculate, not a mark on the blade or any tool.
I swear the wood saw has never seen a piece of wood or the scissors a piece of paper.
Cleaned up it looked like a brand new tool except for the minor scratches on the scales, probably from sitting in someones pocket for many years.

My eyes glazed over, I had my first real Swiss Army Knife, with a plethora of tools and things for all manner of stuff.
Then I got greedy
Now Im looking for bargan SAKs everywhere.
I Bought a new Hercules, but thats a tool to me, to be used and abused.
New is good, but it just don't have the same feeling, the same something that a used knife has.
But I want one like my very first SAK, and Ill find it one day, hopefully in much better condition than the one I had.

So, why do I collect SAKs?

Because I have always looked for that PERFECT knife I have wanted since I was a boy scout 50 years ago.
And I think, no, I know one day Ill find it.
Finding an old SAK from 1970 ish may be a trifle more difficult.

This is my old craftsman.
I have aged it to around 1991 to 1995.
isn't it beautiful?   :tu:

CRAFTSMAN.jpg
* CRAFTSMAN.jpg (Filesize: 172.5 KB)
tools is what defines us as humans

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #38 on: November 12, 2018, 11:34:28 PM
I like many saw the possibilities in having such a little toolbox in my pocket.  I got a Wenger first and passed a few on to my friends.  I then got a Recruit then passed it on to a member.  I wasn't sure what I wanted early on so I bought then gave away.  I was enamored with the Cybertools so that was my first quest to collect.  I have the ones I was after and it was really fun.  I then began to keep the SAKs I was getting from the fleamarket instead of trying then giving away.  I guess this is a collection. 

When I got my first Explorer I kinda knew it was the one for me.  I then got a Swisschamp and WOW.  5 or 6 later and I had a collection.  I got my first Alox after hearing so much lust for them.  I later acquired a Red OC farmer then a few Pioneers.  I guess I have a collection of those too.  I found a few oldies that are really neat so I'm holding on to them too.  I have 3 84mm Golfers so theres that collection. 

I am not what you'd called disclipned nor targeted.  I keep what interests me as I come upon it.  I don't hunt for SAKs on the auction sites.  If I come upon a SAK these days I tend to pass on it unless its something neat or of interest to me.  I have about 30 SAKs.  These nothing particularly rare or uber sought after.  I just kept the ones that appealed to me. 

So, why do I collect?  Because its relaxing and takes little space.  Its affordable the way I go about it.  The history alone it well worth the price.  I enjoy the camaraderie we share in talking about these fun yet useful tools.   

Esse Quam Videri

us Offline FolderBeholder

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #39 on: November 12, 2018, 11:51:58 PM
It really is!  :tu:  :like:

The history alone it well worth the price.  I enjoy the camaraderie we share in talking about these fun yet useful tools.   
:iagree:  :tu:
Rest in peace ColoSwiss, you will always be remembered.

us Offline VICMAN

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #40 on: November 12, 2018, 11:58:41 PM

So, why do I collect SAKs?

Because I have always looked for that PERFECT knife I have wanted since I was a boy scout 50 years ago.
And I think, no, I know one day Ill find it.
Finding an old SAK from 1970 ish may be a trifle more difficult.

Nice story and pic Valkie! :like: :tu: :tu:

us Offline VICMAN

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #41 on: November 13, 2018, 12:00:32 AM

So, why do I collect?  Because its relaxing and takes little space.  Its affordable the way I go about it.  The history alone it well worth the price.  I enjoy the camaraderie we share in talking about these fun yet useful tools.   

Nice story Aloha! :like: :tu: :tu:

ch Offline Gio

Reply #42 on: November 13, 2018, 06:23:58 PM

So, why do I collect?  I enjoy the camaraderie we share in talking about these fun yet useful tools.   

Thanks for sharing!  :cheers:

Heavy Trip (2018 movie)

us Offline nmpops

• Retired LEO
Reply #43 on: November 15, 2018, 08:18:18 AM
I'm not a collector but an accumulator.  Every SAK I own I have at least 2 of (need backups)  Some of my backups I have not used, yet. All my users have nylon scales. Right now my accumulation is at 32. :dunno:
Perception is reality

pt Offline MacGyver

• No Life Club
Reply #44 on: November 15, 2018, 11:37:02 AM
I'm not a collector but an accumulator.  Every SAK I own I have at least 2 of (need backups)  Some of my backups I have not used, yet. All my users have nylon scales. Right now my accumulation is at 32. :dunno:

:like:

My own feelings exactly :D

I'm also not (and never been or intend to be) a sak collector. I'm  a user that likes to have several models, for edc or other occasional envoirmants and situations. The thing is I'm also a backup ocd nut...  :facepalm:
So i have a minimum of two of every sak i really like and carry often, in most cases ill have 4 or 5 copies of them, and by copies i don't mean several colors or scales or whatever, just several copies of the same standard red cellidor, new in box and i used, for backup to use if i mess up or loose the current edc copy.

As for what got me into sak's, it was my grandfather... You would assume by my nick name it was Macgyver, but nope... Macgyver only enhanced that, but the bug was already there. And as far as I'm concerned grandpa was the "original" Macgyver, as far as using pocket knives/sak's and inventing and making stuff with pieces of junk, paper clips and rubber bands, and all worked...  :hatsoff:
And also that's where my "obsession" for the classic red cellidor scales and silver cross and shield comes from , i remember that red poket knife as far as i can remember anything, and was always leaking him to play with it every chance i got...  :gimme:
Of.course when Macgyver came along and i saw that first scene where he throws the sak at the pilots cage and saw the red scales and shield i was hooked :D that and getting a little bored with the standard 80's heroes solving every problem with a gun and fake explosions for  everything. This guy uses his brain, a red knife like grandpa, paper clips and rubber bands, what's not to like...?  :woohoo:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 11:38:32 AM by MacGyver »
"Another Day...; a whole n'other set of fresh possibilities..." - MacGyver (S1E19 - "Slow Death")

ch Offline Gio

Reply #45 on: November 15, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

And as far as I'm concerned grandpa was the "original" Macgyver, as far as using pocket knives/sak's and inventing and making stuff with pieces of junk, paper clips and rubber bands, and all worked...  :hatsoff:

Loved it!! Thanks for sharing!

Heavy Trip (2018 movie)

nl Offline glenfiddich1983

• aka "G-Fiddle" and "Glen-Fizzle"
Reply #46 on: November 15, 2018, 02:23:08 PM
I wish my story was something romanticized like my father or grandfather giving me a SAK as a child, which kindled the flame for a lifelong appreciation and love for SAKs, still owning that first SAK that I ever got, etc etc :dd:

Truth is my father always carries a SAK with him for as long as I remember, and in fact he did give me a SAK when I was a little boy but I didn't really care for it at that time. After I made a really nasty cut in my right index finger when carving a stick as a kid, I never used a SAK again for the rest of my childhood.

I don't know where my first SAK is, I guess it's still somewhere at my parent's house in one of the old boxes of stuff noone ever cares to open anymore. Or maybe it's gone, who knows. I don't even remember what kind of SAK it was, all I remember is it had a fish scaler, scissors and a philips screwdriver on the back. I don't remember a fish emblem on the scales, so probably no fisherman, and I think it had 4 or maybe 5 layers. The SAK I had as a boy doesn't feel like "my first SAK" because of the lack of memories about it.

I consider my first SAK to be the Compact I bought three years ago, after careful days long deliberation and internet research about what would be the ideal combination of tools for EDC. I guess we can call that a complete waste of time considering the fact that after the Compact came about a 150 other SAKs that I own now :D

Why did I start collecting since 2015?

I guess that the longer I searched for the ideal SAK the more I started to get intrigued about the many different models, the discontinued models, lush alox SAKs, limited editions. The Compact got me hooked on SAKs.

Also it led me to MTo with all these fine people and its relaxed atmosphere where, unlike on many other forums on the web, everyone seems to respect and appreciate each other and where only very rarely discussions escalate  :hatsoff:
[--- arms length ---] (-.-) 

^-- where the cat sits

us Offline FolderBeholder

Reply #47 on: November 15, 2018, 03:00:37 PM
I guess we can call that a complete waste of time considering the fact that after the Compact came about a 150 other SAKs that I own now :D
:clap: :2tu: :like: :cheers:
Rest in peace ColoSwiss, you will always be remembered.

pt Offline MacGyver

• No Life Club
Reply #48 on: November 15, 2018, 03:26:20 PM

And as far as I'm concerned grandpa was the "original" Macgyver, as far as using pocket knives/sak's and inventing and making stuff with pieces of junk, paper clips and rubber bands, and all worked...  :hatsoff:

Loved it!! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks mate  :tu:

O was just re-reading my post, this damn phone's auto-correct..... Replaced some words that make no sense in some of the sentences, jeezzz.... :facepalm: Serves me right for writing on a small screen without glasses...  :twak:
"Another Day...; a whole n'other set of fresh possibilities..." - MacGyver (S1E19 - "Slow Death")

us Offline VICMAN

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #49 on: November 15, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

Why did I start collecting since 2015?

I guess that the longer I searched for the ideal SAK the more I started to get intrigued about the many different models, the discontinued models, lush alox SAKs, limited editions. The Compact got me hooked on SAKs.

Also it led me to MTo with all these fine people and its relaxed atmosphere where, unlike on many other forums on the web, everyone seems to respect and appreciate each other and where only very rarely discussions escalate  :hatsoff:

Nicely put Glen! :like: :cheers:

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #50 on: November 16, 2018, 10:56:50 AM
I was given a SAK around my 8th 9th birthday. I loved it and took it to cub camp. To me it was the best thing ever. On a whittling demonstration one of the leaders asked to borrow a knife. We all offered ours up to the leader as it was a great honour foe him to choose your knife. He took one look at mine and smirked before choosing an enormous Bowie knife and I was crestfallen.

It wasn't until years later I thought about that knife and actually how useful it was, despite what that scout leader thought. I couldn't find it though. My dad sold a lot of my stuff to buy booze so that's probably what happened to it.

Working as a carpenter I bought a 111mm Rucksack - it reignited that love of the handy tool. Being a locking blade it wasn't legal carry in the UK so I swapped it for a Huntsman.

After carpentry I went into care work and found my Huntsman useful for many many things - mending wheelchairs, small repairs around the house, food prep when all the knives in the house were blunt. Then I came by a Wenger SI - of all the SAKs I own, this is the only one I have a backup for - I love it - so well put together. Since then I have modded a few knives for myself and a few members here and my collection if you'd call it that amounts to around 11 or 12. They all get used - no shelf queens, if it doesn't see use it gets passed on.

Great topic and welcome to the forum!
'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

ch Offline Gio

Reply #51 on: November 16, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

Thanks for sharing :cheers:
Love reading all these stories. Thought it was a nice way to know each other a bit better.

Heavy Trip (2018 movie)

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

Reply #52 on: November 16, 2018, 02:32:33 PM
I was given a SAK around my 8th 9th birthday. I loved it and took it to cub camp. To me it was the best thing ever. On a whittling demonstration one of the leaders asked to borrow a knife. We all offered ours up to the leader as it was a great honour foe him to choose your knife. He took one look at mine and smirked before choosing an enormous Bowie knife and I was crestfallen.

It wasn't until years later I thought about that knife and actually how useful it was, despite what that scout leader thought. I couldn't find it though. My dad sold a lot of my stuff to buy booze so that's probably what happened to it.

Working as a carpenter I bought a 111mm Rucksack - it reignited that love of the handy tool. Being a locking blade it wasn't legal carry in the UK so I swapped it for a Huntsman.

After carpentry I went into care work and found my Huntsman useful for many many things - mending wheelchairs, small repairs around the house, food prep when all the knives in the house were blunt. Then I came by a Wenger SI - of all the SAKs I own, this is the only one I have a backup for - I love it - so well put together. Since then I have modded a few knives for myself and a few members here and my collection if you'd call it that amounts to around 11 or 12. They all get used - no shelf queens, if it doesn't see use it gets passed on.

What an a-hole. Many years ago when I went off the rails just teeny bit, I did something truly despicable and shameful to a scout masters car... I'd like to think it was the same fella.

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #53 on: November 16, 2018, 02:42:35 PM
I hope so too Fuzzmond. There's a few of my old scoutmasters I'd like a word or two with............

us Offline Rapidray

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #54 on: November 16, 2018, 02:47:41 PM
No reason, no story...sorry.
I just buy because I like them.  :popcorn:

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #55 on: November 16, 2018, 02:49:21 PM
Nothing wrong with that Ray - what is it you like about them?

ch Offline Gio

Reply #56 on: November 16, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

Pretty good reason to me!  :cheers: :like:

Heavy Trip (2018 movie)

ch Offline Gio

Reply #57 on: November 16, 2018, 03:11:20 PM
I like the object, I like its design.
Besides being beautiful and useful I also like the perception people have of the swiss army knife.
People don't see it as an aggressive tool and they're not scared of it if someone takes it out of the pocket.
I think this is one the reasons behind its success through the years.

Heavy Trip (2018 movie)

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #58 on: November 16, 2018, 03:15:52 PM
Besides being beautiful and useful I also like the perception people have of the swiss army knife.
People don't see it as an aggressive tool and they're not scared of it if someone takes it out of the pocket.
:iagree:

us Offline Rapidray

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #59 on: November 16, 2018, 03:40:31 PM

Pretty good reason to me!  :cheers: :like:
:iagree: :hatsoff:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD