Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Modded Leatherman Waves

us Offline tallowwaters

Modded Leatherman Waves
on: December 09, 2018, 07:56:35 PM
Howdy folks.  I've been customizing Leatherman multitools for a few years, and this an assembly I came up with a while back.  They are essentially asymmetrical Waves made from leftover parts.

What these aren't - pristine collectables.  I get most of these second hand and they have minor marks, scratches, use, and cosmetic imperfections.  What they are - tested for functionality and thought in regards to layout.  No overcrowding, no poor assembly techniques, I made these to be hard users.  Plier heads are tight, minimal clumping, all tools accessible by me and I have medium to thick thumbs with short nails.  Nothing too tight, but nothing loose.

Asking 65.00 shipped each for these.  Trying to keep this stateside.

I'm a bit snowed in at the moment, so it may take a few days to ship.

Anyhow, number one is something akin to a technician's tool.  Phillips and Bit holder with serrated blade and thinner small screwdriver.  This one would be at home with an electrician, machinist, or mechanical engineer.  420HC main blade and diamond file.

Next is more of an EDC/handyman model.  Has an awl fashioned from a large flathead screwdriver, saw, scissors and more.  This one has the 154CM main blade.

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Re: Modded Leatherman Waves
Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 08:20:13 PM
If I wasn't skint at the moment I'd be all over one of these  :tu:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30