Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Nix... Probably the Second Most Heroic and Handsomestest Person on this site! 353

No Life Club Posts: 4,340
Nix... Probably the Second Most Heroic and Handsomestest Person on this site!
« on: December 11, 2018, 07:12:25 PM »
Look what he's gone and done - for no reason at all, he's gone and sent me this!

What a bloody star!

Cheers pal!
 :cheers:

Point Of No Return Posts: 32,983
Re: Nix... Probably the Second Most Heroic and Handsomestest Person on this site!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 07:18:53 PM »
Now that is nice  :cheers: :like:

fail to prepare prepare to fail
Zombie Apprentice Posts: 10,056
Re: Nix... Probably the Second Most Heroic and Handsomestest Person on this site!
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 07:27:26 PM »
Who is first then :think:

Nix us

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 07:32:54 PM »
It's my understanding that the sauce is specially formulated for Jaffa cakes.... :pok:

Zombie Apprentice Posts: 11,199
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 07:35:52 PM »
Awesome!

Buy now or regret later
Global Moderator Point Of No Return Posts: 34,527
Global Moderator He Who Has The Most Nuts, Wins! Posts: 50,101
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2018, 09:05:45 PM »
Who is first then :think:

Me of course ::)

:D

Very nice Nix :o :cheers: :like:
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2018, 09:06:09 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :facepalm:

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2018, 09:20:01 PM »
I should point out that Mrs Fuzzy kindly took the pic as I'm smurfing miles away and will be 'til probably after Chrimbo!  :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh

Admin Team Zombie Apprentice Posts: 17,823 mmmmm SAKrelicious
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2018, 11:48:26 AM »
I should point out that Mrs Fuzzy kindly took the pic as I'm smurfing miles away and will be 'til probably after Chrimbo!  :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh
Nice one Nix!

Fuzzy, is Mrs Fuzzy likely to play with/use/eat all your great new stuff before you get back?

'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

'Derail a thread and we'll come at you like a block of cheese'. Captain Mags and Sergeant Fuzzbucket of the Anti Derai.... mmmmmmm cheese
No Life Club Posts: 2,394
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2018, 02:07:23 PM »
 :salute:   :hatsoff: :woohoo:

:cheers:

If I start and end the day above ground, it is a good day!

Hope yours is as good!
Global Moderator Zombie Apprentice Posts: 16,807
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2018, 02:11:10 PM »
 :hatsoff: well done Nix. 

Esse Quam Videri
No Life Club Posts: 2,864
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2018, 03:03:18 PM »
Fuzzy, I'd happily partake in the ode of admiration for Nix (I'm sure you more than deserve it Nix  :hatsoff:) but I'm sorry to report I can't see your picture. Digging deeper, it seems my office network classifies the hosting service you use as "malicious/malnet/adult content"  :think:

Cheers!
Dutch_Tooler

Admin Team Zombie Apprentice Posts: 17,823 mmmmm SAKrelicious
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2018, 03:25:22 PM »
Fuzzy, I'd happily partake in the ode of admiration for Nix (I'm sure you more than deserve it Nix  :hatsoff:) but I'm sorry to report I can't see your picture. Digging deeper, it seems my office network classifies the hosting service you use as "malicious/malnet/adult content"  :think:
Fuzzy. Adult? No, but he's not malicious either. His nickname round our way is Malnet though.

'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

'Derail a thread and we'll come at you like a block of cheese'. Captain Mags and Sergeant Fuzzbucket of the Anti Derai.... mmmmmmm cheese
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2018, 04:00:45 PM »
+1 :rofl: :rofl:

No Life Club Posts: 4,153
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2018, 11:27:42 PM »
Nice one Nix!

Fuzzy, is Mrs Fuzzy likely to play with/use/eat all your great new stuff before you get back?

Yes.  :facepalm:

However... She did kindly post this to me today...

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2018, 11:28:29 PM »
Fuzzy. Adult? No, but he's not malicious either. His nickname round our way is Malnet though.

Very good.  :hatsoff:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
February Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Feb 28
Total Receipts: $260.00
PayPal Fees: $16.43
Net Balance: $243.57
Below Goal: $56.43
Site Currency: USD