Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

So what equipment are we working out with?

us Offline Captain Hook

• Don't read this......You rebel you ;)
So what equipment are we working out with?
on: December 16, 2018, 05:03:45 AM
I'm on a fitness kick, so I've been dieting, counting calories, caisthenics, cardio etc..decided to get some resistance bands to vary my workouts. (Planning on getting a good weight set, and a heavy bag too) So I started wondering, what equipment do other MTO members work out with??
20181215_225438.jpg
* 20181215_225438.jpg (Filesize: 48.41 KB)
~Formerly _MattGyver_ ~

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
Re: So what equipment are we working out with?
Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 06:19:12 AM
I work my arms out with the weight of a tablet in one hand and my phone in the other. :rofl:

On a serious note, I get a good strength/cardio workout at work with stripping and refinishing antiques. You wouldn't believe how much sanding is involved.  :ahhh

It is good you're working out, man!
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

us Offline Captain Hook

• Don't read this......You rebel you ;)
Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 06:53:26 AM
I work my arms out with the weight of a tablet in one hand and my phone in the other. :rofl:

On a serious note, I get a good strength/cardio workout at work with stripping and refinishing antiques. You wouldn't believe how much sanding is involved.  :ahhh

It is good you're working out, man!
:rofl: thanks for the support. Yeah I'm a shipping clerk for an aftermarket exhaust company, I get some good exercise walking and lifting boxes but but I want to get in better shape and expand my lifespan. I'm already leading a pretty healthy lifestyle, no drugs, alcohol, smoknig etc.. but I'd like to be able to get around well when I get up in years. Just thinking ahead lol
~Formerly _MattGyver_ ~

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #3 on: December 16, 2018, 06:59:26 AM
Resistance bands for me too.  Lots of great exercises can be accomplished with them.  I also do isometric and 1 set to failure of certain muscle groups.  For cardio I do interval training.  Diet is always paramount for me. 

Way to go by the way,  keep at it. 
Esse Quam Videri

se Offline RF52

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #4 on: December 16, 2018, 01:21:08 PM
I have a suspension system(like the TRX) I should use more. But it is a great fitness tool, you just hang it over a door and close it and you can do a lot of excercises with it and adjust how light/heavy you want it to be

Sent fra min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
Reply #5 on: December 16, 2018, 05:16:32 PM
:rofl: thanks for the support. Yeah I'm a shipping clerk for an aftermarket exhaust company, I get some good exercise walking and lifting boxes but but I want to get in better shape and expand my lifespan. I'm already leading a pretty healthy lifestyle, no drugs, alcohol, smoknig etc.. but I'd like to be able to get around well when I get up in years. Just thinking ahead lol
Those are great reasons, Matt!  :cheers:
I quit drinking, because I could feel it killing me day-by-day. Best I had ever felt was a couple of weeks after the withdrawals. :)
Now to to quit smoking at some point. :ahhh
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

00 Offline Dutch_Tooler

• No Life Club
Reply #6 on: December 16, 2018, 05:18:37 PM
I know somebody that uses an XLT... :whistle:
Cheers!
Dutch_Tooler

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68