Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Your Opinions on BlackHawk Bags

WWW · 4 · 642

00 Offline WWW

• No Life Club
Your Opinions on BlackHawk Bags
on: February 23, 2019, 03:57:51 PM
So fellows, I'm in pursuit of a bag, but I have very limited options. One of them is a Black Hawk Cyclone. I'm not super familiarized with the brand nor do I like the color (some digi camo of sorts), but that's what I can get my hands on.

I carry quite a lot, and my commute to work involves some long hours standing/walking with bag. Features aside, I need that the bag to last. Will the BlackHawk survive?

Please share your opinions, I would really appreciate!

us Offline Nix

• Absolute Zombie Club
Re: Your Opinions on BlackHawk Bags
Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 05:17:31 PM
I don't have a ton of experience with their stuff, and no experience with the specific bag you are talking about.

I'd recommend that you find somebody with specific experience with the bag.

I myself have had mixed luck with Blackhawk and tend to look at other manufacturers first.

dk Offline MMR

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 06:14:25 PM
I don’t have any experience with Blackhawks bags, but I have had a lot of gear from them, that was all top notch quality.

If I may add a suggestion; have a look at 5.11 RUSH series backpacks, I have had mine now for 3 years and it has been hiking / Camping even mountain climbing and it still looks brand new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kind regards,

MMR

-------------------------------------------------
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us."
- Andrew Ryan
-------------------------------------------------

00 Offline WWW

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: February 23, 2019, 07:25:55 PM
Thanks for the input folks! I really appreciate it!  :cheers:

I don't have a ton of experience with their stuff, and no experience with the specific bag you are talking about.

I'd recommend that you find somebody with specific experience with the bag.

I myself have had mixed luck with Blackhawk and tend to look at other manufacturers first.

That mixed luck is something I fear, I don't want to go through all the troubles of buying and importing it to my country to discover a passable bag.

I don’t have any experience with Blackhawks bags, but I have had a lot of gear from them, that was all top notch quality.

If I may add a suggestion; have a look at 5.11 RUSH series backpacks, I have had mine now for 3 years and it has been hiking / Camping even mountain climbing and it still looks brand new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rush 24 was one on the top of my wish list. It just so happens that the BlackHawk was the only reasonable one to get. I had actually found a Maxpedition but couldn't get a response from the seller.

Once again, I really appreciate the help guys!!! :salute:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD