Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Local Leatherman websites

bg Offline DavisNikolov

Local Leatherman websites
on: January 15, 2022, 05:14:19 PM
Just checked leatherman.bg and the only tools in stock were Charge Tti and few Micra versions. Literally everything else is out of stock  :o

So how are your local dealers, is there any multi tool supply shortages in your country ?

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Re: Local Leatherman websites
Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 08:19:10 AM
Doesn't appear to be a shortage here. They are fairly expensive here though so maybe that helps keep them on the shelves...

gb Offline SurgeUk

• Global Moderator
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #2 on: January 16, 2022, 02:05:36 PM
Doesn't appear to be a shortage here. They are fairly expensive here though so maybe that helps keep them on the shelves...

Seems to be the same here in the UK  :dunno:

A few of the slightly funky colours are out of stock but most of the S/S or B/O versions are available  :tu:

I guess, like zoidberg says, it's because they are silly money over here (compared to the US etc)  :cry:
They don't like it up 'em!

bg Offline DavisNikolov

Reply #3 on: January 16, 2022, 05:06:59 PM
Well tools are cheaper here compared to UK and AU prices, but when you calculate the ratio price/average wage they are pricey and I highly doubt they were just bought out. Or they had only 1-2 pieces per model in stock, which wouldn’t surprise me since they aren’t acting really professional while dealing with customers. The odd thing is that it began in October probably and got to this point during January. It’s plenty of time to restock….
Well, I don’t really buy from them anymore because of previous experiences and there are plenty of other places to buy. I was just wondering if it might be a supply issue or we are just dealing with people not doing what they are supposed to so. Seems like the latter is the reason  ::)

us Offline Rich_SD

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: January 16, 2022, 08:56:53 PM
I highly suspect it's just supply line issues.  I buy a lot of equipment at work, and a lot of things that are historically very common and easy to get are now taking months to arrive.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%