Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Vos SAKs à table !!

au Offline ReamerPunch

• Thread Killer 2017
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Born to multitask.
Re: Vos SAKs à table !!
Reply #60 on: January 28, 2019, 02:28:16 PM
I'm just here for the food and the joy that it brings  :cheers:

And the SAKs.  :climber:

ca Offline Greg Jones

• No Life Club
Reply #61 on: January 28, 2019, 02:36:10 PM
I'm just here for the food and the joy that it brings  :cheers:

And the SAKs.  :climber:

:hatsoff:

us Offline Rapidray

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #62 on: January 28, 2019, 03:07:16 PM

us Offline Nix

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #63 on: January 28, 2019, 03:23:52 PM
Moi, aussi!  :iagree:

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #64 on: January 28, 2019, 04:03:10 PM
owHay anymay ofyay youyay ouldcay itsay atyay ayay abletay ithway isthay ovelylay oodfay icturedpay andyay otnay orryway ifyay youyay understoodyay ethay ersonpay acrossyay omfray youyay?

Esse Quam Videri

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Reply #65 on: January 28, 2019, 04:36:28 PM
Very good pictures, Macgyver95!  :hatsoff:
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

pt Offline MacGyver

• No Life Club
Reply #66 on: January 28, 2019, 04:40:20 PM
Since we're all giving opinions, here's mine:

Don't like the thread?
Don't open it.

Plenty of other threads to have fun in :dunno:

We can't have every single thread cut out to fit the expectations and feelings of every single member.
Some will like it a certain way, while others will hate it that same way.
That's life... deal with it.

Mate, i don't quite follow your reasoning on this, or weather your reply was addressed to me, Serena, the OP or to anybody else...
But i feel you are missing the point here... The question here was not liking the thread or not, nobody said anything about the the topic or contents of the thread. The OP posted all the reply's in French, and Serena only suggested it should be posted in English since this is mainly an English speaking forum, and was called "rude" by her suggestion.
Nobody is trying to make the OP feel unwelcome here, quite the opposite. He can write in whatever language he wants, use google translator and post the topic, it will be easy for everybody to understand. I don't think that what I'm saying is unreasonable.

If we all decide to post in our native languages, it would be a bit of a chaos, don't you agree...?
"Another Day...; a whole n'other set of fresh possibilities..." - MacGyver (S1E19 - "Slow Death")

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #67 on: January 28, 2019, 04:54:49 PM
The OP has a certain control over their thread.
So speaking French is allowed. :salute:
As is requesting that people stay on topic.  ;)

All hail the hook!

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #68 on: January 28, 2019, 04:55:45 PM
It would... but this is a single thread... 1 thread amongst thousands.

Dislike the French posts? Open another thread. There are over 73.000 to choose from.

But no, seems like Serena decides to leave MTO alltogether because of it (see her own thread).

Taking offence because someone is not following your own protocol? Doesn't seem realistic to me at all.

If we all have to follow the requests and political correctness of every single member here, there would be no posts at all.

So, new members, writing in any language and starting a topic where others are having fun and replying is not only keeping stuff dynamic, but is also keeping the lights on here.

If only English is allowed to use here, please link us the sticky where it is mentioned so.

Maybe the OP here has minimal computer knowledge and barely is able to post pics. Leave aside using translators? Maybe not... but it could be! And look at everyone judging because of it. Why? What went wrong today because of those 15 French posts on MTO?

us Offline Nix

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #69 on: January 28, 2019, 05:00:54 PM
If we all decide to post in our native languages, it would be a bit of a chaos, don't you agree...?

No, I don't agree at all.

And I guess I'd like for this thread to resume it's initial topic, "SAKs at the Table". For me, a fun topic that I'd like to participate in. Mac95 came up with a great topic and this doesn't seem to be the right place to dispute MTo's language conventions.

be Offline Top-Gear-24

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #70 on: January 28, 2019, 05:02:09 PM
Again  :imws:  (edit: this was pointed at Nick, but it also works for Nix his comment  ;)).

Oh, and the only thing that went wrong is that this perfectly good topic (with sweet pics  :drool:) is going down the drain...  ::)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 05:04:30 PM by Top-Gear-24 »

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

Reply #71 on: January 28, 2019, 05:09:31 PM
It would... but this is a single thread... 1 thread amongst thousands.

Dislike the French posts? Open another thread. There are over 73.000 to choose from.

But no, seems like Serena decides to leave MTO alltogether because of it (see her own thread).

Taking offence because someone is not following your own protocol? Doesn't seem realistic to me at all.

If we all have to follow the requests and political correctness of every single member here, there would be no posts at all.

So, new members, writing in any language and starting a topic where others are having fun and replying is not only keeping stuff dynamic, but is also keeping the lights on here.

If only English is allowed to use here, please link us the sticky where it is mentioned so.

Maybe the OP here has minimal computer knowledge and barely is able to post pics. Leave aside using translators? Maybe not... but it could be! And look at everyone judging because of it. Why? What went wrong today because of those 15 French posts on MTO?

Spot on.  :iagree:

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

Reply #72 on: January 28, 2019, 05:10:03 PM
Again  :imws:  (edit: this was pointed at Nick, but it also works for Nix his comment  ;)).

Oh, and the only thing that went wrong is that this perfectly good topic (with sweet pics  :drool:) is going down the drain...  ::)

Same here.  :iagree:

I don't understand French, I can't write in French... I don't even like the French*. However, I was quite enjoying this thread and utilising Google Translate and it seems others were too.

*I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm kidding...!!!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 05:20:27 PM by Fuzzbucket »

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #73 on: January 28, 2019, 05:18:50 PM
Majority in agreement!
Let the pictures resume.  :drool:

All hail the hook!

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #74 on: January 28, 2019, 05:21:18 PM
:b2t:
:iagree:

fi Offline AlephZero

• Smurf smash!
Reply #75 on: January 28, 2019, 06:14:36 PM
And in whatever language the OP wants to post them!  :twak:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 07:20:03 PM by AlephZero »
"Hoarder of weirdness,
Always posting random things,
I'm AlephZero" :ninja:

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #76 on: January 28, 2019, 06:52:48 PM
My attempt in humor ( posting in pig latin ) was to say "I enjoy the pictures of SAKs and FOOD and don't care what language its posted in."  We love pics of SAKs and FOOD and this thread is great at both.   

There are no rule dictating what language a member is to post in  :D.   

Mac95 its your thread and you feel free to post in any language you want.  Keep posting the great photos of food and SAKs  :salute:

Those of us who don't speak French can use our imaginations or the translator of choice.  I just like the photos and those don't need translation.

Carry on Y'all.   

Esse Quam Videri

fi Offline AlephZero

• Smurf smash!
Reply #77 on: January 28, 2019, 07:22:12 PM
My attempt in humor ( posting in pig latin ) was to say "I enjoy the pictures of SAKs and FOOD and don't care what language its posted in."  We love pics of SAKs and FOOD and this thread is great at both.   

Mac95 its your thread and you feel free to post in any language you want.  Keep posting the great photos of food and SAKs  :salute:

Those of us who don't speak French can use our imaginations or the translator of choice.  I just like the photos and those don't need translation.

Carry on Y'all.   

This^

Hell, we have the Scandinavian Thread at the Break Room, there's a mix of Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and occasional Finnish (even though we're not Scandinavian... :D )
"Hoarder of weirdness,

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #78 on: January 28, 2019, 07:26:08 PM
I sure hope he's eating something wonderful and taking pictures of it all.

:popcorn:

:pok:  you still there ?  Mac95.   

Esse Quam Videri

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

Reply #79 on: January 28, 2019, 07:27:47 PM

Carry on Y'all.   

Exactly!   :like:

fi Offline Gath

Reply #80 on: January 28, 2019, 07:36:15 PM
Je créé ce Post afin de voir l'utilisation de vos SAKs à table !!  :climber:

Car pour moi c'est l'utilisation principale que j'en ai ,

et pour le bricolage aussi bien sûr !!

Ces't magnifique!

Le seul problème, c'est que vous avez un norme élevé pour vos photos.

Only problem is, you've set a high standard for responses with your pictures.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 07:39:27 PM by Gath »

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #81 on: January 28, 2019, 07:40:29 PM

Ces't magnifique!

Le seul problème est que vous avez défini une norme élevée pour les réponses avec cela.

Only problem is, you've set a high standard for responses food with your pictures.

One slight adjustment if I may  :whistle:.  The food is sublime.   I really shouldn't love food this much. 
Esse Quam Videri

pt Offline MacGyver

• No Life Club
Reply #82 on: January 28, 2019, 07:44:34 PM
Ok.... Seams everyone is in agreement....

Yes, this is just one topic, but if we all decide to start a bunch of them in all different languages, it seams nobody would be bothered by it apparently...
In case ut wasn't understood... It's not "this" thread, just the principle of it.

Nevertheless, please excuse ne for having an opinion and making suggestions. I'll take up on the advise, and maybe its time for me to leave too....

It's life... I'll get over it....  :dunno:

Goodbye to all, its been  nice. My most sincere best wishes to everyone.  :cheers:
"Another Day...; a whole n'other set of fresh possibilities..." - MacGyver (S1E19 - "Slow Death")

fi Offline Gath

Reply #83 on: January 28, 2019, 07:48:50 PM

Ces't magnifique!

Le seul problème est que vous avez défini une norme élevée pour les réponses avec cela.

Only problem is, you've set a high standard for responses food with your pictures.

One slight adjustment if I may  :whistle:.  The food is sublime.   I really shouldn't love food this much.

Well, that's precisely the thing, if it was just pure picture quality it would be workable, but posting some standard grub would be ridiculous now.

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #84 on: January 28, 2019, 07:55:19 PM

Ces't magnifique!

Well, that's precisely the thing, if it was just pure picture quality it would be workable, but posting some standard grub would be ridiculous now.

I know I'm not gonna post my grub  :rofl: and would prefer to eat what he posted over mine any day.  :D 
Esse Quam Videri

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

Reply #85 on: January 28, 2019, 07:55:30 PM

Yes, this is just one topic, but if we all decide to start a bunch of them in all different languages, it seams nobody would be bothered by it apparently...
In case ut wasn't understood... It's not "this" thread, just the principle of it.

Nevertheless, please excuse ne for having an opinion and making suggestions. I'll take up on the advise, and maybe its time for me to leave too....

Goodbye to all, its been  nice. My most sincere best wishes to everyone.  :cheers:

For goodness sake! Why!? Because people don't agree with you 100%?

Stop being a silly buggar and stay!  :cheers:

fi Offline AlephZero

• Smurf smash!
Reply #86 on: January 28, 2019, 07:58:44 PM

This^

Why are people victimizing over these petty squabbles?

Get over it and move on, every one else does...  :pok:

:cheers:
"Hoarder of weirdness,

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #87 on: January 28, 2019, 08:02:21 PM
I forgot to take a picture of my soup.  :facepalm:
Ah well, with no daylight for the camera, it probably would not have been a very good.
Je suis désolé!

All hail the hook!

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #88 on: January 28, 2019, 08:06:44 PM
I'm having left overs and NO there is NO WAY I'm posting those  :facepalm:
Esse Quam Videri

pt Offline MacGyver

• No Life Club
Reply #89 on: January 28, 2019, 08:46:55 PM

This^

Why are people victimizing over these petty squabbles?

Get over it and move on, every one else does...  :pok:

:cheers:

No guys, it's not because people don't agree with me, i have absolutely no problem with that. It's the way things are said, and the tone in which the disagreement is written. I don't think I've said anything unreasonable or incomprehensible ( if people would bother to actually read and understand what i meant, that is....).

I wasn't making a critique, or trying to forbid anything, just made a suggestion based on logic and common sense.

I come here to have some fun, not to argue with people. That helps nothing with being constructive over here. However i stand by my opinions, and I'm not about to change them just to be politically correct or because someone may be upset by them.
This is just an example, so to avoid that it just maybe best for me to leave too. Plenty on knowlagable and great members here, you dont really need me
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 08:48:14 PM by MacGyver »

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%