Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

The GLBM MultiTool Collection 2019

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
Re: The GLBM MultiTool Collection 2019
Reply #180 on: August 20, 2019, 05:32:04 AM
impressed beyond words GLBM! :o :o :gimme: :gimme:
You got all the weirdos out there and then some!!! :hatsoff:
Many thanks, TP! :cheers:

How are you doing these days?
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #181 on: August 20, 2019, 02:38:53 PM
Many thanks, TP! :cheers:

How are you doing these days?

very busy but very happy overall with things in life  :angel:
at this point I am amazed at how awesomely and quickly your collection has expanded these last months in my absence, you've acquired some very rare and odd pieces from a lot of brands you seldom see around, some real unicorns and some rarities that deserve a thread on their own,  :multi:
I truly believe yours is the most varied, colorful and odd catakog of MTs I've ever seen, with Chako's permission  :D

those huge tools (Kilimanjaro, Cable Dawg, Myth, Groundbreaker, 5.11 EMT, and HDX Plumber) are all so cool looking and I'm sure they make up half the collections weight  :ahhh :o
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #182 on: August 20, 2019, 06:35:33 PM
very busy but very happy overall with things in life  :angel:
at this point I am amazed at how awesomely and quickly your collection has expanded these last months in my absence, you've acquired some very rare and odd pieces from a lot of brands you seldom see around, some real unicorns and some rarities that deserve a thread on their own,  :multi:
I truly believe yours is the most varied, colorful and odd catakog of MTs I've ever seen, with Chako's permission  :D

those huge tools (Kilimanjaro, Cable Dawg, Myth, Groundbreaker, 5.11 EMT, and HDX Plumber) are all so cool looking and I'm sure they make up half the collections weight  :ahhh :o
Glad life is going well for you, my friend! :cheers:

And thank you so much for the kind words. :salute:
It has definitely expanded a bit. Started watching and concentrating on tools that were trending low week to week. Paid off quite well. :)

Not sure we need to know the weight of the collection yet.  :rofl:
Though it would be funny if we could weigh the MT collections.  I think Chako's collection has something to do with the planetary tilt being a bit off.  :D

Of course, gregozedobe has is collection on the other side of the globe to balance it out. :o
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Reply #183 on: August 21, 2019, 01:28:03 AM
Not so sure about that...I am just happy the floor in my bedroom is still holding up.  :ahhh
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

au Offline gregozedobe

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
Reply #184 on: August 21, 2019, 03:06:18 AM
Not so sure about that...I am just happy the floor in my bedroom is still holding up.  :ahhh

I had to spread mine out a bit to reduce the point loading on the floor (my Missus' was worried about the timber floor collapsing)   :D :o :rofl:
babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

za Offline Max Stone

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #185 on: August 21, 2019, 09:09:46 PM
Fortunately my collection is still small enough to hide under the bed.  :facepalm:
Education is a journey that starts when you realize that knowing a little about something opens the door to the universe.

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #186 on: August 21, 2019, 11:22:50 PM
Fortunately my collection is still small enough to hide under the bed.  :facepalm:
I remember those days.   >:D

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%