Multitool.org

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

The Tool Box/Bag Thread 2945

No Life Club Posts: 1,032

WWW 00

Re: The Tool Box/Bag Thread
« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2019, 01:38:52 AM »
Neat idea for thread. 

I have several boxes, yet was able to access three just now for pictures.

A Kennedy machinists chest -
(Image removed from quote.) Presently used for bike cycle restoration and top side gathers what ever falls onto it until I get back to biking.

A Red Craftsman, (road in my work truck till I retired)(Image removed from quote.)sitting on a old Kennedy traditional. 

Under my work table is a Traditional Grey Craftsman, a wood square hip style box used for tube TV service. A Black attaché style tool grip.

At my Mom’s is my Dad’s Kennedy Hip box he used for his paint brushes after I modified the drawers. (At least 45 yrs old). When in college I worked for a SK, Proto, (tools), Kennedy box distributor. Plus Kennedy Mfg factory outlet store was down the road from me in Ohio. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been wanting a Kennedy really bad since I've started watching mrpete222. I can't find anything locally with a reasonable price or with the samll side by side drawers. I've never seen one with those kinds of pulls, if you get the chance please show the contents, nice chests by the way!!
No Life Club Posts: 2,991
« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2019, 02:12:16 AM »
Thank you. 
I will take a picture after I convert my garage from winter duty to summer duty.

This one I found at a garage sale, paid about $80. The lady’s father was a machinist at a axle company. 

I have also, spotted a box or two at Pawn shops for more money, yet older models and smaller.

I really wanted my father-n-law’s set, a three tier combo on casters, but oldest sister-n-law gave away to her dad’s coworker who offered only about 25 cents on the dollar for all his tools and cabinets. Made me sick.  He had been a die and mold maker for almost 40 years.

Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I start and end the day above ground, it is a good day!

Hope yours is as good!
Jr. Member Posts: 98
« Reply #122 on: May 08, 2019, 07:25:57 PM »
New to me tool box

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
September Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Sep 30